Status: Inactive

And You Thought Your School Sucked

Two

Jaysmin

I looked up at the rather large building. I still couldn't believe my parents were shipping my sister, brother and I to some stupid boarding school.

Okay, maybe we aren't model kids, but still! It's not like we're insane. And it also isn't like we fly off the handle.... All the time.

We're just ADHD! I swear!

"We'll see you guys over Christmas vacation." My dad said as he popped open the trunk and handed us our suitcases.

"So your really making us stay here?" I questioned. He nodded. "Okay, I'm so going to turn into a freaking spazz monkey or something. Why can't we just go back to our school? Or a less boring school or something?" I questioned. He just hugged me and my siblings then got back into the car.

"I'm so running for it the first chance I get." Natalie said, shaking her head.

"You can say that again." Brett agreed. I sighed and nodded, then started to lead the way towards the building. My sister and brother seemed reluctant to get closer to the building and the crowds of kids gathered all over the place on the front lawn of the building, but it didn't really bother me.

All the other students had their eyes on us as we made our way inside and to the office to check in. Even then students passing through the hallways were watching us.

The lady at the front desk handed each of us a map of the castle-like school. The name was scribbled across the top in an elegent script.

Evernight Academy.

"Creepy much?" Natalie whispered in my ear. I flicked her on the side of the head and tried to pay attention to the woman talking to us. When she finally finished, I told her our names and she handed each of us a packet of information, like our room numbers and our classes and such.

Much to my dismay, and Natalies, we weren't sharing a room.

"I hope my roommate isn't a total beast." She said with a sigh.

"Same. If she is, I'll flip out or something." I said, shaking my head. "We'll, I'll see you guys later then." I said, turning away from them and starting down a long hallway that led to my room. After wandering around for nearly five minutes, I found it. I pushed the door open and went inside, throwing my bags down on the unoccupied bed.

This should be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry it's boring... It's just introductory, you know. Things will pick up, I swear.