Status: Inactive

And You Thought Your School Sucked

Twenty-Five

Kasey

Before Brett and I could start talking Benji nearly tackled me. Luckily it wasn’t hard so we didn’t destroy the library or something (I wouldn’t want that for my vacation). I almost smiled to see that Benny was back to normal until I saw the look n his eyes.

“What’s wrong?” I asked instantly. His eyes said everything though. Well that and his aura. It was aquamarine with some sky blue. He was compassionate and gentle—that’s what the aqua color meant. The sky blue meant he was doubtful probably.

“That bastard hurt Jay,” he growled.

I thought about it and I remembered reading about how dangerous it was to use compulsion on humans. It could kill them.

“Shit,” I said under my breath.

“The nurse doesn’t know how to help her,” he said. Brett snapped to attention and was frowning.

“I do,” I said feeling dread wash over me.

Ben growled as he read my mind. “Kasey you can’t do that…”

I shook my head, “Just bring Brett to see Jaysmin. I’ll…see you guys later.” Benji hesitated but went with Brett to go see Jay. I sighed and went back to our dorm and pulled on a little black dress that just barely scraped by the dress code.

Not that Aaron gave a fuck about any dress code.

I sighed and went to find him. For some reason, even though he didn’t seem to love me anymore, I still had him wrapped around my finger. Either that or the dress did it, which is quite possible. He did have a thing for my boobs and legs.

“What can I do for you, Kasey?” he said, a sick smile coming on his face. His aura was turning red, light red and pink. So he had a big ego, was thinking about sex (big surprise there), and was immature about love (another surprise).

“I have a little deal for you,” I said.

Of course he accepted my offer. I felt a wave of nausea come over me when he stopped compelling Jay. I was his toy again and normally I would be upset but it wasn’t me I was worried about.

This way I could keep Brett, Ben, and Jay safe without any trouble. It was all for the best…hopefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
So now it's all up to Kerri so don't blame me.

Enjoy!

Oh and Merry Christmas since I doubt I'll be able to update before then.