Status: Inactive

And You Thought Your School Sucked

Twenty-Seven

I didn’t know what the hell Brett was talking about. Marked her blood? I was tempted to go and ask Aaron but then I realized that he’d just make me shut up and probably fuck him again.

Brett was mad, and I didn’t need to see his aura to see that. It was probably because Jay wasn’t getting better. I don’t know.

I started walking back to my dorm. God, this walk made the term walk of shame seem like a good thing. Every one was whispering and laughing at me. They probably were calling me things like a whore and stuff. Good, let them. I deserve it.

It wasn’t until I thought back to when I was doing this when I was human that I realized what Brett said. Damn it all, how could I have been so stupid?

Marked her blood. He had gotten a taste and that bonded them. That’s why I couldn’t shake him out of my thoughts even though I hated him. That’s why Jay was hearing voices in her head. That’s why I got in trouble in history. All of this shit was going according to his dumb plan!

But, fortunately for me, I knew how to break a bond. One little bite from another vampire and the bond was broken. Well that or killing Aaron and as much as I wanted to do that…the vampire bite would be faster.

I turned and sprinted back down the hallway. “Benji!” I yelled so he’d stop. He did and so did Brett, his silver eyes looking at me like I was crazy. Maybe I am.

“What is it, Kasey?” Ben asked looking a bit uncomfortable. I didn’t need to tell him since he read my mind. “Absolutely not!” he growled.

“It’s the only way to help her.”

“But what if-”

“You won’t.”

“…Anyone willing to clue me in on what’s going on?” Brett asked.

Benji told him my plan and how he thinks it won’t work because he might kill Jay.

“I’ll be there to stop you,” I hissed.

“Don’t you have Aaron to ‘distract’?” Brett asked, not to kindly. I frowned.

“Do you want you sister to get better or not, Pretty Boy?” I growled. I wasn’t really mad at him as much as I was at the situation.

Brett looked taken aback. “I thought so,” I hissed coldly. Benji looked uncomfortable.

“No come on, we have to help Jay before she gets into another ‘accident’.”

So Brett, Benji, and I went to go fix this crap.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love how shameless Kasey is. She doesn't sugar coat things. This story is almost over guys...But we have a sequel planned. So leave us comments.