Status: Inactive

And You Thought Your School Sucked

Twenty-Eight

Jaysmin

How I landed in the principals office so fast, I had no idea. I sat back in the seat I was in, not even bothering to pretend to listen while the principal lecutred me about the dangers of a human fighting a vampire, especially after making out with said vampires mate.

"Dude, chill. It was innocent." I said, rolling my eyes. The other girl jumped up out of her seat.

"You bitch!" She yelled, throwing the chair at me. I jumped out of the way and behind the door, making the chair fly through the large window and fall down to the ground, hitting a few kids. I laughed.

"Your nuts!" I said, still laughing. Then the door opened, and I ducked out of the way so it wouldn't hit me in the face.

"Sorry sir, but we know what's wrong with Jay.. Could we speak to her for a minute?" Kasey said.

"Well, she won't listen to me, so, whatever." The guy said, sitting down. Kasey grabbed my arm and half dragged me out of the room and back to our dorm.

"Will you let go of me?" I complained the entire way. She pushed me backwards so I was sitting in my computer chair.

"Your so dead for what you did once your back to normal." She mused.

"Yeah. Okay." I said, rolling my eyes and standing. "Now why don't the three of you leave me alone?" I rolled my eyes and pushed my way past them to leave.

"No. Benji's going to bite you and drink a little of your blood. Then you'll be back to normal. If he drinks to much, I'm going to make him stop so he doesn't kill you. Bretts going to hold you still, so you don't move and make Benji hurt you." Kasey told me. I laughed at her.

"Yeah, because I'm going to let that flea put his mouth anywhere near me." I scoffed.

"You wouldn't care if you didn't have Aarons mark in your blood." Kasey said simply, pushing me back into the comptuer chair.

"Okay, seriously, touch me one more time, and I'll break your hand." I snapped, annoyed. She rolled her eyes.

"Jay-" I stepped around her and moved quickly to the door.

"Shut up, and all of you leave me alone." I said sharply before pulling the door open and slipping out, slamming it shut behind me.

"Jay!" Brett called down the hallway. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I heard his footsteps as his shoes hit the floor coming after me. I simply turned a corner and left the girls dorms, where he didn't belong anyway, even if he was my stupid brother. "Jay, come on." He called, still following me, a little faster now. I simply started to jog, taking a short cut to the guys dorms. Kasey had shown it to me a while back. She used it so that when she couldn't sleep she could go see Benji and talk about whatever was keeping her awake until she was so tired he actually had to carry her back. She figured I could use it for the same reason, of if I just wanted to see Brett.

"Where is she going?" Benji said from behind me. He must have caught up with Brett.

"The guys dorms." Kasey answered immediatly. I went out of the shortcut hallway and made my way quickly though the guys dorms to Aarons dorm. Without bothering to knock, I stepped inside.

"Oh, hello Jaysmin." Aaron said, looking up at me from his bed. I shut the door behind me and locked it, just as my three followers turned into the hallway.

"They won't leave me alone!" I complained, letting myself fall backwards onto Bretts old bed.

"They can be like that. Kasey leeches onto people, Brett is annoying and Benji stalks you." He said. Something bugged me about the way he talked about them, but it was like my mind was foggy. I almost understood why it bugged me that he was being such a jerk about them, and the fog started to lift.

"She's trying to fight it." Benji said as someone knocked on the door. Then the fog came crashing back down, thicker then before.

"Aaron, open the door, now." Kasey growled.

"Your friend came to me, not the other way around. It just so happens I haven't eaten recently. And since shes a horrid, evil person, I can't get in trouble for turning her into my meal."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the incredible shortness!

Oh, the drama.

Enjoy.