Status: Inactive

And You Thought Your School Sucked

Twenty-Nine

“Not out of her own free will,” I hissed. I heard Aaron laugh. Benji and I looked at each other and I told him my whole plan.

His eyes widened, “Kasey you do realize that your powers are some of the rar-”

“No time!” I interjected. I thought about Aaron being in pain again and I heard him sputter out curse words. Benji, in the mean time, knocked down the door. Aaron was on the floor whimpering in pain as if I had kicked him in the balls.

Jay was sitting up on the bed looking scared until she saw Ben, then she relaxed. Ben frowned, not liking how she trusted him so much. I just concentrated on Aaron being in pain.

Go for it, Ben, I’m getting tired! I yelled in my head.

Benji hesitated but explained to Jaysmin what was going to happen. She smiled widely.

“Does this mean I’ll get to be a vampire?” she asked, her eyes sort of sparkling.

“Absolutely no-”

“I hate to break up this lovely conversation but I can only do this for so long!” I snapped.

Ben frowned and bit Jay’s neck. Her eyes widened before glazing over again.

“No!” Aaron shouted between his cursing. He kicked the back of my knee so I feel to the floor and broke my concentration. He smirked and grabbed me.

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t strangle you right now,” he hissed.

I screamed and thrashed trying to get free but I couldn’t.

“Your time is up, you little whore,” he growled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!