Status: Inactive

And You Thought Your School Sucked

Three

Kasey

They had an assembly for the new vampires. Fortunately I was not as new as most of the vampires here so my bloodlust was under control…mostly.

I was just praying that I could avoid them as much as possible. I had already caught a whiff of their scent when I was walking to the cafeteria. I froze.

They were Golden Bloods. Oh, great.

Golden Bloods are vampire slang for people who have really good smelling blood. I used to be one.

My mouth started watering and I realized that my fangs were starting to come out. Oh geez. I tried to walk by casually.

I heard them talking…something about a spazz monkey? …Whatever.

I walked as fast as I could back to my room. (I think the human boy was watching my butt-gross.) I sighed and sat on my bed trying to get some fresh air to get my fangs to go back in.

I heard the door open and spun around, but she couldn’t see me yet.

It was one of the human girls.

She put her stuff on the bed and sighed.

The stupid, good-smelling blood was making me take in big breaths through my mouth.

She gasped when she caught a glimpse of me. It was either the fangs or the fact that my eyes must have looked a bit cat-like right now (that happens when instincts start kicking in, I don’t know why).

“Uh…hi,” I said, my fangs finally coming in (I was blinking to get my eyes back), “I’m Kasey…welcome to Evernight Academy,”

“What the hell’s going on here?!” she demanded.

Oh, God, how the hell was I supposed to tell her?
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy! =D