Status: Inactive

And You Thought Your School Sucked

Thirty

Benji

It was hard to stop drinking. I mean, Jay was willing and it tasted so fucking good. But it wasn’t until Kasey screamed that I broke out of my trance. I pulled away, setting Jay gently down on the bed and saw Kasey on the ground with Aaron’s fingers around her neck.

Shit.

One of the few ways of killing a vampire is snapping their neck.

I growled loud enough for Aaron to hear and he smirked and sat up, dragging Kasey with him. She whimpered as he tightened his grip on her neck. One little motion and he would be able to snap her neck.

“You’re not going to kill her,” I said calmly as if I was positive that he wouldn’t. But I wasn’t, obviously. I mean, Aaron did like Kasey to a degree but he wasn’t willing to get in trouble just to have someone he could easily replace.

“Oh, really?” he asked, a smirk crossing his face. He moved his finger slightly making Kasey flinch slightly and her eyes widen.

Don’t worry, Kase, I have this under control, I told her.

You damn well better.

I would have smiled under less serious circumstances but this wasn’t one of them.

Think you can do that pain thing again?

…I think so.

Go.

Aaron groaned and spat out curse words. Kasey got up and went to leave but he grabbed her hair making her yelp.

“You’re not going anywhere,” he hissed. I growled and tackled him so he couldn’t hurt either of them. Kasey ran off to get the dean.

Aaron got free just as the dean came into the room. He laughed.

“What is going on here?” the dean asked.

“I was just leaving,” Aaron said. “I’ll be back though,” he smirked at Kasey and Jay and took off. Kasey tried to stop him but the dean stopped her.

“Don’t let him get away,” she growled. I ran after him but he was long gone. How the hell he got out of there so fast, I'll never know.

“Shit,” I hissed under my breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I figured that Benji should get a last word and stuff..... It's not over yet but it almost is. Probably the next chapter will be the last or the next to last.