Status: Inactive

And You Thought Your School Sucked

Thirty One

Jaysmin

I felt great.

I was stoned out of my mind.

I sat up, watching Aaron grab Kasey by the neck. But I didn’t move. I knew that there was something wrong going on, but what the hell could I do? Benjis laugh made me giggle a little. He reminded me of a dog. But Aarons smirk instantly drained the high. I jumped off the bed and went to the door, but Brett grabbed me around the waist.

“Where the hell do you think your going?” He asked.

“I don’t know yet, but, I don’t think that Aaron would leave campus- not this easily. He has to many sex toys here. But he’s also stupid enough not to come out into the open. He would go somewhere to hide, where vampires wouldn’t go, where he knows Benji and Kasey wouldn’t follow.” I looked at Kasey. “This isn’t going to end. You and I both know that more then anyone what he’s willing to do in order to get what he wants. What he happens to want at the moment is us. I don’t know about you, but I’m not willing to lose my brother, and I don’t want to see Benji die.”

Kasey was silent as she looked at me, her eyes searching mine. My mind was moving a million miles a minute, so if any vampire here could read minds, mine wouldn’t make any sense at the current moment.

“Lets go back to our room. We can make a plan.” She said. I knew she wouldn’t like my idea, but, as far as I could see, it was the only thing we could. But she would figure that out in a little while. I pulled myself away from Brett and we all walked together back to our dorm. I sat cross legged on my bed. Brett sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. Kasey took to pacing back and forth across the room.

“I know that your thinking of something. Out with it.” Brett said, looking at me seriously. I didn’t try pretending.

“First things first. Kasey, you need to know that my brain works faster if its under stress. I’ve been through a million different plans already in my head. I only found one that seems to make sense. And I know your not going to like it. Neither is Benji, or Brett. As a matter of fact, I hate it too. But it’s the only way to get to Aaron again.” I told her. Brett was already frowning.

“If I’m not going to like it, don’t even think about it, because I won’t let you do it.” He announced. I rolled my eyes.

“When he had his control over me, he was in my head. He knew my thoughts, what I wanted, everything. I could practically feel him in my brain. But because of that, I could see into his thoughts. He sees us as a challenge, because Benji wants to defend us both, and your already so guarded against him, and you fight him over me as well, because we’re friends. He wants to kill me, when he’s tired of playing with me, that is. But he loves a challenge. He’s never going to give this up. So the way I see it, he’s hiding. If you tell me the places no vampire would ever go, I can go there and look for him. Draw him out into the open. Convince him to come back here when your not in the room. If I let him bite me, he won’t want to stop. He would be to distracted to pay attention to you and Benji coming in the room and pulling him off of me. Then you could kill him.” I said. Now Kasey was frowning as well.

“I don’t like it. Biting you is too risky. You could get turned, or you could die if we don’t get him off in time. Even then its to risky. Benji would be able to not only smell your blood, but see it. And he’s tasted it. He might bite you.”

“I don’t care. You and Benji could kill him. Then everyone would be safe. And if I die, big deal. Sacrifice one, save many.” said with a shrug. Kasey started to shake her head. “That’s the only option we have. Or would you like to see your best friend destroyed trying to defend me?” I demanded. She sighed, defeated.

“Fine. But damn it, this had better work. And if you die, I swear to God I will find a way to bring you back from the dead so that I can kick your sorry ass.” I laughed. I couldn’t help it.

“Deal.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. So, you guys, our fantastic, loyal subscribers, waited over a year for a chapter. And finally you get one. And you know what? It sucks. ..No joke intended, haha. I'm sorry. But guess what! If this is not the last chapter of this, then the next chapter will be the final bit. And then guess what? Sequel! And I'll do better to post more often. I've just had a lot of shit going on in the past year. Thanks for reading, thanks for staying subscribed, and sorry for the long wait!!

~Kerri Lynn