Status: Inactive

And You Thought Your School Sucked

Four

Jaysmin

"What are you talking about?" The girl asked. Okay, so she was going to play dumb as if I hadn't just seen her have these huge fangs that just suddenly went away.

"Never mind." I said. I knew what I saw, it didn't take a genius to figure it out.

Vampires. Well, a vampire. And Natalie is worried about her roommate being a beast?

Well, at least I was wrong about one thing. I thought we would be attend a boring boarding school. But I doubt this particular boarding school could get much more interesting.

"So..... A vampire... Interesting." I said.

"Vampires." The girl corrected.

"Theres more then one?"

"Theres a school full. It's an all vampire school." She told me. What kind of idiot accidentally sends their kids to a school full of vampires?! Unless he didn't do it accidentally....

I shook my head, which made the girl raise one perfect eyebrow. I had to stop being suspicious of my father, even if he did use me as his own personal punching bag. He wouldn't send me, Brett and Natalie to a school in hopes of being turned into a snack.... Would he?

"I'm Jaysmin." I said, holding my hand out to the girl. "But you can call me Jay." She seemed to shrink back a little from my hand.

"Kasey." She told me. She had a really weird look on her face. I let my hand fall.

"Well.. Nice to meet you, I guess."

"Likewise."

I started to unpack my stuff, letting my mind wander.

I was at a school for the undead who liked to suck blood. The name of the school suddenly made sense to me. But what I didn't get was how my father could accidentally send us to the one all vampire school. There were a million boarding schools all over the country! It couldn't have been an accident. What if we got eaten here?

Oh boy. This should be one incredibly interesting school year.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Jaysmin may be the crazy human, as Tara calls her [and despite what Tara might get you to belive, just because I write about crazy humans does not make me one! I am not crazy!] but she isn't stupid.

....Well, enjoy.