Status: Inactive

And You Thought Your School Sucked

Six

Jaysmin

I pulled open the door and stepped into the hallway to ask Kasey a question. I froze though, when I saw the most gorgeous guy ever talking to her.

His gaze met mine, and he stopped saying whatever he was saying to Kasey. His eyes were a bright blue, and his shaggy blonde hair fell partway in front of them. Suddenly though, Kasey pushed him and they started talking again.

Holy crap. He had to be the most gorgeous guy I had ever seen in my life.

"Jay!" Natalie yelled from down the hall. I looked up as she ran over to me. She tackled me, knocking me onto my back.

"What?" I asked. "Get off of me!" She rolled her eyes and jumped to her feet, then grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"I just met the most gorgeous guy ever. His name is Matt and he's my roommates brother and-" She started, talking outrageously fast.

"Alright, chill out." I said, shaking my head and dusting myself off. "Did you really need to tackle me to tell me that?"

"Yes." She responded easily. I shook my head, and the guy talking to Kasey chuckled.

"Weirdo..." I muttered, shaking my head.

"Anyway..." And with that, Natalie preceeded to try to talk my ear off about this wonderful guy. After a few seconds of her ridiculous gushing though, I couldn't take it. Not when I knew that that guy had his eyes on me. And everytime I glanced out of the corner of my eye to look in his direction, his eyes were on me. I couldn't bring myself to actually make eye contact or go over and say hi though, because I was to chicken.

"What are you looking at?" I heard Kasey ask.

"Are you listening to me?" Natalie questioned, putting her hands on her hips.

"No, actually. Come on." I said, grabbing her arm and pulling her into my room, pushing the door shut behind us.

"Whats the matter with you?" She asked, straigtening the sleeve of her sweatshirt.

"Nothing.. I just wanted to get started unpacking." I lied, going over to my stuff.

"....Alright then." She said. And then she started up again on the Matt guy she met, while I unpacked. My mind wasn't on my work though, or what she was telling me. I was thinking about the boy Kasey had been talking to.

Who was he?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here you go. And I will have you know that, although Tara is right and I would date a vampire, I am not crazy!

Enjoy.