Status: Inactive

And You Thought Your School Sucked

Eight

Jaysmin

As soon as I could get Natalie to leave without being rude, I flopped back onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling for a few hours. I was only vaugly aware of Kasey ghosting into the room before I fell asleep.

******
'Come and rescue me,
I'm burning, can't you see?
Come and rescue me,
Only you can
Set me free.
Come and rescue me, rescue me.'


My phone started blaring Rescue Me, by Tokio Hotel, pulling me from my sleep. I got out of bed, noticing that Kasey was already gone. I changed quickly, pulling on a Good Charlotte tshirt, faded blue jeans with holes in the knees and a MADE hoodie. I pulled on my black and white converse, pulled my hair into a ponytail, grabbed my bag and went to my first class, which I was already late for.

I ducked into the classroom, and the teacher instructed me to sit in the only available seat between Kasey and the guy from yesterday. I quickly went over and sat, dropping my bag down beside me.

"First day here and your late?" Kasey teased.

"You should have woke me up... Classes at my old school started much later then this." I replied quietly, my eyes down to avoid looking at the gorgeous guy, whose eyes I could feel on me. Kasey merely giggled, and I rolled my eyes.

I barley paid attention to the lesson. I already knew this stuff. At the end of the class, I forced myself not to bolt from the room and away from the ridiculously hot guy to my right since Kasey started talking to me.

"What's your next class?" She asked. I looked down at my scedule.

"History." I repled.

"Oh, mine too. I'll walk you there." She said. "Benji's in that class too." She gestured to the boy. "Oh, Benji, this is Jaysmin." She introduced. He smiled.

"Nice to meet you."

"NIce to meet you too.." I replied as another guy walked over to us.

"Hello, Kasey, Benji." This guy said, flashing a smile to him. She gave him a small wave and a smile, but Benji stiffened as the guys eyes fell on me. "Kasey, whose your friend?" He asked, the smile on his face being replaced by another smile.... A creepier smile...

I had a really bad feeling about this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, heres another chapter. Sorry it's so ridiculously short! I'm having some issues lately that only the crazy ice cream sundae thingy that my brothers girlfriend gave me can fix.

Enjoy.