Status: This story is goin on holiday untill real life stops being annoying >.>

You Make My Heart Do Funny Things

1st

I sigh out of pure boredom to the empty room while I continued to childishly kick my legs in front of me from the uncomfortable examination bed the doctor had left me on over 20 minutes ago. My eyes roamed the blank room, probing the corners and equipment looking for something new to look at.

Nothing.

Nothing new had popped up to change the scenery I had now memorized in the short time I've been here. I was beginning to forget why I was even here! The pain in my chest had ebbed slowly away a while ago, it would come back later but right now I feel fine!

Maybe I'll call Naomi, I didn’t tell her where I was going when I left earlier, to stop her from getting worried.

To be honest, I didn't even know I was going to end up here! I left for the local doctor's knowing that all I had was a chest infection but the idiot of a doctor told me to go to the hospital to get checked up on!

Stupid really, I might just leave...

"Mr Iero?" Finally!

"Yep, that's me!" I grin swigging my body off the bed to greet the petite doctor in front of me "You ready to prescribe me for a chest infection so I can go home?"

"In a moment," she said coming into the room properly and closing the door behind her before taking a seat at the desk "I just need to confirm a few things."

She gestured for me to sit back on the bed. I roll my eyes before jumping up and sitting my ass back down.

"It is true that you are Mr Franklin Anthony Thomas Iero?" I nod "You came in earlier complaining of chest pains?"

"Yeah." I sigh, my eyes started to wander the room again.

"How long have you had these chest pains?"

"I don’t know," I shrug "Maybe a couple of months."

The little doctor checked her charts again and I watched as her perfect professional mask slowly transformed from calm and neutral to the face all doctors have when they give bad news. She's way over reacting! How bad can a chest infection be?

"Mr Iero? I'm afraid I have some bad news." she spoke clearly in a solemn voice.

"What's up Doc?" I grin cheekily

"This is no joking matter sir! I'm sorry to tell you, but you have Cardiomyopathy."

God, she is really starting to annoy me. Why can’t doctor's just tell you what the hell you've got instead of saying the proper name for it, nobody knows what the hell there talking about!

"And that in English means...?"

"It's a heart disease, a very fatal one. Basically Mr Iero, you either have a heart transplantation or die!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to make this clear everybody! I'am am not a doctor!
This story will have lots of medical stuff in it and nearly most of it will be made up by me to fit the story!

...but Cardiomyopathy is actually a heart disease, I searched it >.<

Btw I will make the chapters longer!

xo Jo