Status: This story is goin on holiday untill real life stops being annoying >.>

You Make My Heart Do Funny Things

10th

Franks POV

12.11

Frustrated, I tore my eyes away from the broken clock. How do I know it's broken? Because I swear it has said that same time for the past half hour! At the moment were sat in the waiting room, the three of us (Mikey went for the coffee round) waiting for Naomi's appointment to come around. Frank had tried getting them to change the time for her appointment when we turned up 2 hours early but no.

Looking over at Frank sitting with Naomi in his arms, I saw him also staring at the broken clock with a nervous stare. He seemed anxious to get this over with, god knows why, but he made the atmosphere worse when he decided to get up and pace the room.

12:14

Huh, what do you know! The clock does work, but now Franks incessant pacing is starting to piss me off. Why did he have to bring us here so early! For the past hour we've had to sit in this dank room with nothing to do but re-read the 5 year old magazines and stare at the extremely dull walls.

Just as it got too much for me and was about to yell at Frank the Door burst open to reveal a doctor in full out surgery gear, the green apron thing, a surgical mask and bandanna and even one of the things doctors always wear that they put on bare skin and make you scream like a little girl because they are so cold, stethoscope! That's it's name! I jump up to stand next to Frank who had stopped pacing as the odd doctor had entered and we stares at the new arrival, both wondering what the stranger wanted, although his glasses looked very familiar.

"Hey guys! Look at all this cool shit I found!" I could feel myself release they breath I hadn't even realized I'd held in at the sound of his voice.

"Mikey you knob! What did you do that for!" Frank screamed at him with a smile on his face as Mikey pulled the mask down showing a matching smile, I even heard a snort of laughter come from Naomi's corner. "Where did you get this stuff?"

"I don't know, I saw it in a room when I went down for coffee and wanted to try it all on," Mikey smiled "Guys you will not believe the respect you get round here and where you can go when your wearing stuff like this!"

I shook my head as Frank took the bandanna of Mikeys head on put it on himself before giving the stethoscope to Naomi as they started to joke around as if we were at home it's amazing how Mikey can change the atmosphere in a room just by being himself.

12:18

"There late." I stated staring at the clock.

Whoa, it's amazing how quickly I can change the atmosphere back to being tense. I turn around to find Naomi with the stethoscope pressed to Frank chest and Mikey holding Franks arms back and his shirt up. All three of them were staring at the clock now with blank faces, except Frank who looked like he was the one dieing.

"Umm, you know what guys, I'm gonna just go and get that coffee that Mikey forgot." he nervously told us as he slipped the bandanna off and giving it to Mikey before kissing Naomi on her check and headed toward the door.

"What! You can't to now! What if they come and your not here!" Naomi cried getting ready to chase after him.

"don't worry, I'll be back before then," Frank smiled before he left closing the door behind him.

"What a douche." Mikey muttered while pulling off the apron and mask and stashing it behind the water cooler.

I silently agreed as I grabbed Naomi by her shoulders and lead her toward a seat, sitting her down and sitting down my self next to her so I could put my arm around her shaking body, she leaned back into me and placed her head on my chest letting out a stressed sigh.

12:37

God! Frank is taking his sweet time isn't he! I swear the cafe wasn't that far away from here.

"Mikey, where did you say the cafe was?" I asked my brother keeping an eye on the clock as it went up one to 12:38.

"Ermm, the floor below us I think, it should take him about 10 minutes to get there and back."

I nod my head in thanks and wen back to staring at the clock while stroking Naomi's arm.

12:52

"Oh my god! How long does it take to get coffee!" I shout, making Naomi jump and Mikey to drop the magazine "Or even for the doctors to come and get us!"

"Gee chill," Mikey said calmly " The doctors will get here when they can and Franks probably missing knowing him, he might of even broken his legs falling down the stairs he's that clumsy."

Sighing, I place my head on top of Naomi's on my shoulder and watched as Mikey picked up his magazine and flip to a random page. I blocked out the waiting room scenery by closing my eyes and thinking of ways I could punish Frank for taking so long, I'm not ruling out anything sexual.

"Naomi Conner?"

I opened my eyes to stare at the tall manly woman standing at the door with her arms across her chest, probably covering pecks instead of boobs, her biceps were pulsating at us transfixing my gaze as I felt any form of manliness ebb away.

"Yes?" Naomi answer in a stronger voice than I would have used at that moment.

"We're ready for you now." I should think so! It's nearly 1 pm!

"Dude! I thought nurses were meant to be small and sexy blondes!" Mikey whispered scared as the nurse left the room, "y'know, not bodybuilders with buggers balls than me!"

We held back a laugh as we raised ourselves from the chair and went to follow the manly nurse who was stood at the bottom of the hall next to a open door. Walking over, Mikey tried slipping past the nurse keeping as far away from her as he could I was about to follow when Nakmi held me back.

"Gee, what about Frank?"

I stared at her worried face for a moment before looking up and down the corridor hopping that he might magicly appear, but when he didn't I turned to the nurse and gulped.

"Ermm... If you see Frank Iero, t-the guy w-we came in with, c-can you tell him where we are?" I all but squeaked in the voice I haven't used since I was 11. The nurse grunted at me but nodded before walking away.

I hugged Naomi before ushering her in to the room giving her a reassuring smile but I still gave a worried glance up and down the corridor once more before I closed the door.