Status: This story is goin on holiday untill real life stops being annoying >.>

You Make My Heart Do Funny Things

9th

Frank’s POV

Well finally Friday has rolled around and we’re all just getting ready to leave. Well, me and Mimi are already ready it’s just the Way brothers who are taking their sweet time. I don’t get them, they don’t give two shits about their appearance when staying inside but the minute we go out they take hours to get ready!

“Will you hurry your ass’s up please?” I yell down the corridor while getting aggravated.
“No point in shouting at them, you should know that.” Naomi muttered from her spot sitting like a statue on the sofa, a slim smile on her face.

Frustrated I drop my body down next to her and place my right arm around her to give a little comfort. Right now it’s only 10:46 but I really want to get their early, I’ve figured that if we get there early then the hospital might move Naomi’s appointment earlier so that I can be there when she’s told she’s fine and then come up with a excuse to stay at the hospital in time for me to stick to my appointment. Since Gerard and Mikey seem to be taking an eternity I doubt that my plan will work.

“Frank?” asked a quiet voice from the side of me ripped me from my thoughts.

I looked down at Naomi who had moved so she was leaning into me with her head on my chest, and I let her know that I was listening.

“Yes sugar?”

“What will happen if they say I’m going to die?”

Possibly the worst thing she could have said at that moment! Of course I knew it was a possibility but it was just something I didn’t want to think about.

“Nothing will happen because that isn’t what they are going to say.” I tell her defiantly, staring ahead at the wall.

“Don’t do that Frank! You know full well that it could happen! It’s the whole reason were going today, so they can confirm my death!” I could tell she was getting a little bit hysterical now; I could practically sense the tears falling from her eyes, ruining her perfect makeup.
“Now don’t you do that! We both know that there is a 50/50 chance”

“Well then give me an answer! What will happen?” she asked again, this time removing herself from my side so that she showed me her tear stained but fearless face.

Giving up I sigh and place my hand on her face to wipe away her tears before pulling her back into my side and put my arm around her. I stroke her arm as I think of what to say to her.

“Well first I will buy you a rent boy then I will-“

“Don’t mess about! I’m serious!” Naomi laughed as she hit my arm.

“So am I!” I smiled before getting really serious “well if it does turns out that the hospital fucked up and you were to die, they will give us how long then I will take you out and give you whatever your heart desired, right up until your final day.”

I hurt to say but it was the truth. She meant so much to me even though we didn’t even know each other just two years ago. I loved her as my cousin and I would do anything to make her last days her best days.

“Thank you Frank.” I smiled and kissed her on her head. I thought that was all she was going to say so I was a bit caught off guard with what she said next.

“What if the only thing I desired was something only you could own?”

Gerard’s POV

Giving myself the once over I concluded that I looked my usual ravishing self before I left the bathroom. I had heard Frank yell at me and Mikey about 10 minutes ago so I’m still pretty sure Mikey was still taking his time so I decided to go waste time watching TV.

As I headed toward the living room I could hear what sounded like Frank and Naomi talking. It sounded quite serious so I had a debate on whether to A) interrupt B) Leave them alone or C) eavesdrop. Well of course I have always been a nosy bastard so I see no reason to change now!

I use all my ninja skills to scoot up towards the gap in the door without creating a sound and place my ear right next to just in time to catch the end of something Naomi said.

“-me an answer! What will happen?”

Wow! This sounds really serious!

“Well first I will buy you a rent boy then I will-“

Wait. What the hell are those two talking about?!

“Don’t mess about! I’m serious!”

“So am I!”


Oh right, joke time. I get jokes.

“Well if it does turns out that the hospital fucked up and you were to die,

Oh god, serious time again!

-they will give us how long then I will take you out and give you whatever your heart desired, right up until your final day.”

After I hear Naomi say a quiet Thank you to Frank I pull away and smile. I always knew Frank was a sweetheart but I’d just assumed that since he started dating the spawn of satin all the sweetness had been sucked out of him. This is one of those times when I realise why I like him so much if you cared to know.

I would have left it there if I hadn’t heard Naomi say something else that sounded just as
serious so I went back to eavesdropping. Hey I told you I was a nosy bastard!

“What if the only thing I desired was something only you could own?”

What the hell? What could Frank have that Naomi wanted? I listened closely to the tense silence inside the room until Frank responded with the sweetest thing I have ever heard him say:

”Mimi, whatever it is, you can have it! No matter how much it costs, hurts me or if I have to change the ownership of, you will get it no matter what!”

Awww! Come on! You know you want to aww at that!

”Thank you Frank, but again this isn’t something you can just sign away as it is a human being!”

Hang on... You don’t think she wants... Kat?

“Well, I don’t really own anybody Mimi, except I suppose Kat in relationship terms. It’s not Kat is it?”

Ha! I can actually hear the uncertainty in his voice! But please God! Don’t let her say yes!

“No! Why the hell would I want that blood sucking bitch!”

I actually just heard Frank give a sigh of relief at the same time as me! But now, if not Kat, then who?

”Who then?”

It’s like he’s reading my mind! Although suddenly I’ve got a very bad feeling about this sudden silence.

A few moments pass and all I can hear are distant murmurs inside the room. I had heard Frank’s surprised voice moments ago but didn’t quiet hear what he was saying. I press my ear hard against the door but their conversation was no longer publicly open.

“Gee? What are you doing?”

I jumped from shock at the sound of the accusing voice before glaring at my younger brother who seemed to have better ninja moves than me to manage to sneak up on me.

“Nothing!” I hissed before regaining composure “Are you ready to go?”

“Yeah, sure.” Mikey muttered. I could tell he didn’t want to go, that much was obvious, but we all needed to be there for Naomi. We had to be.

“Good, let’s go.” I push open the door and announce that we were ready to Frank and Naomi who were cuddled together on the sofa.

“About time!” Frank exclaimed, jumping up and helping Naomi up with him. I ran to her other side and placed my arm around her thin waist telling Frank that I would help her. He smiled at me before winking at Naomi and leading us out of our tiny flat.

We piled into the small lift to take us down to the car park where Frank’s car was. I never once let go of Naomi, I was hoping that she took some comfort from me wanting to help her. I’m sure she did since she then linked her hand with mine and smiled up at me. I smiled back down at her and gave her a quick peck on her forehead just as the lift door pinged open.

We soon found Frank’s car and got inside on our way to the hospital. You wouldn’t believe the tension. I squeeze Mimi’s hand gently and smiled again at her before turning to Frank in the front seat.

“Time to go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
here you go people, lets just ignore the how long it has taken me to do this :)

Unfortunately I haven't finished my GCSE's or even started them yet, but I suddenly got a urge to write instead of studying so here you go :D

the next chapter coming soon to those who actually like this story: love all those people :)