Love hurts, but only mine kills.

Oi, Bitch Slap, Don't Face Graze Gavin!

The air was thick with salt as we reached the cliffs. The waves crashed pathetically on the rocks below, whilst the wind playfully teased our hair.

We stood in silence overlooking the sea, me holding Gavin close in more of a comforting embrace, than a hostile threat. I could feel his chest rising and falling steadily, his heart beating casually. He wasn’t afraid.

Minutes crawled by, no one doing or saying anything, just silence.

“Are you going to kill me Sean?” Gavin’s voice was calm, almost patronising. I pushed him closer to the edge;
“How can I kill you when you’re not afraid?” I said, “The others hated me in those last seconds of their lives, they feared me, it was easier to watch them die.”
“I’m sorry, but I can’t be afraid of someone who fell over a wall whilst playing basketball, or someone who used to have a pink streak in his hair,” he started to laugh at the memories,
“Stop laughing at me, it’s not funny,” I pushed the knife closer to his throat,
“I think you’ll find it is; my best friend, a crazy, six foot, bleach blonde goon murdered an in the closet gay bully and now is on a death rampage, holding a knife to my throat whilst I remember him falling over a wall in Texas!”
“You’ve lost it!” Gavin grabbed my knife wielding arm, bent it back and escaped my grasp. He pushed me to the floor,
“I’ve lost it? Now look who’s telling the jokes!” He yelled, “This ends now,” he turned to the others who stood nervously to the side of us, “call the cops.”

“Finally!” Someone laughed, “The plan is working!” A man stepped out from behind a tree and I instantly recognised him as the same guy who helped me escape when I was in hospital. He clapped sarcastically, “Good show everybody, good show.”
“Who the fuck are you, and what the hell are you talking about?” The man scowled at Gavin and walked closer to him. He stood looming over Gavin and with a swift move slapped him across the face,
“Oi, bitch slap, don’t face graze Gavin!” Jamie fumed powering towards him, the man pulled out a pistol, rolled his eyes and shot Jamie. Jamie fell to the floor, everyone gasped and moved to him, I stood up and stayed still, staring at the man,
“You said you were a friend of a friend,” I choked on my words like they were hot coals, I felt betrayed,
“Oh yeah sorry about that, I’m John by the way,” his smirk turned to a glare, “I know what you did Sean, I know you killed Dan, my brother”
“I don’t understand,”
“You wouldn’t,” he spat, “you just did it and got away with it, until now.”
“Are you going to kill me?”
“If I killed you, then I’d be the one rotting in prison, but if I made you kill, then you would end up in prison, alone, slowly losing your mind at the thought of all those you murdered. In my opinion, I think that’s a pain worse than death. I made you murder.”
“H-h-ow-w?”
“Hormone Drugs and lots and lots of steroids injected directly into your blood stream, I knew it’d work on a weak mind like yours, I found you passed out in the street, injected you and stole you wallet and iPod and then topped you up using your IV when you were in hospital,” John cackled and turned to the others who had been tending to Jamie, they’d heard every word, “And for your final trick, Sean, you’re going to kill them lot as well.”

Everything slowed down. I saw him pull out his gun. I saw him aim it at Gavin. I saw his finger on the trigger.
Acting on impulse I jumped in front of John. I felt a bullet drive into my insides. Not before, however, I’d managed to thrust my knife into his chest.

Time sped up when I hit the floor, a burning pain coursing through my body causing me to convulse and choke on my own blood that was gargling into my lungs. My eyes writhed in their sockets as I squirmed in agony, Gavin, who was now by my side, was shouting something but I wasn’t listening, I could only scream.
“Stop screaming!” I heard him that time, my eyes rolled to him as he pinned my arms down,
“W-WHY-Y?!” I shrieked, gagging on my own words, every ounce of my body in searing pain,
“Because it’s breaking my heart!” I held my breath and looked to his eyes as he sobbed. Rhys, Bob and Snoz were busy trying to stop the bleeding, I pushed them away, feebly, my vision started to blur,
“Sean, let them help,” Matt blubbered as I pushed them away again, I collapsed my arms in defeat,
“I…d-des-ser-ve…t-to…d-d-ie-e” Gavin pulled my head onto his lap,
“No,” he whispered, I could feel my breathing slowing,
“I…I’m-m…s-s-orr-y-y,” and with my last breath I prayed that it was the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here it is, we're nearing the end and I think next time I'm going to write a happy story.
Sorry it's been so long since the last update, my laptop was at the shop.
This chapter isn't that good but it explains things- I will probably change it later.
This chapter is dedicated to my best friend who has been cancer free for five years now!!! Woop! I'ma doin race for life for her, aren't I nice :p
Love you all
xx