Love hurts, but only mine kills.

All hell can't stop us now.

“Sean? Sean?” I felt someone shove my shoulder, I groaned snuggled down into the mattress. Wait- mattress? Was I in a bed? My eyes shot open, but I shut them instantly, being blinded by fluorescent white lights. I heard my name being spoken softly again, “Sean? Sean?”
I opened my eyes again, this time slowly, reducing the searing pain from the bright lights. Instinctively, I tried to move my hands to my eyes, to protect my head from the lights, but my right hand was stuck to the edge of the bed. Peering towards it, I noticed the shiny silver handcuffs, cuffing me to the bed. Angrily I tried to rip my hand away.
“Sean! Sean, calm down,” I recognised that voice, I glanced up at the person standing over me,
“Jay?” I whispered at my brother, squinting up at him,
“Yeah, it’s me,” Jay smiled, tears welling in his eyes,
“Why are you crying?” I spoke softly, my words almost being lost in the white room I was in. Jay quickly wiped his tears away and laughed quietly,
“To be honest- I don’t know,” That’s when I dawned on me where I was- I was in a hospital, “I guess I’m just glad you’re ok,”
“Ok? I’m not ok, I’m a murderer,” I said, my voice now sounding sharp, cutting into my guilt as I remembered the reality,
“No, no you’re not- there has to be some sort of explanation-”
“Explanation? There’s no explanation, Jay, I killed those people in cold blood!” I yelled, I was getting mad at him, the same madness I felt when I killed the others. No- what was I thinking? He’s my brother.
“I’m sorry for yelling, I just seem to get mad really quickly these days,” I sighed, Jay smiled at me, then his smile turned into a frown,
“That is curious, y’know, the fact that you get mad really quickly, because you used to be sort of calm and light hearted,” Jay shook his head, “Nah, I’m being silly.” He walked towards the door and turned, “I’ll see you later big bro!”
“Bye Jay,” I waved my free hand, pulling slightly on the IV that was stuck out of the back of my hand and held down with a bright yellow plaster. I heard movement inside the room adjoining mine, which I’d assumed was a bathroom. I sat up and stared at the door, the handle turning and the door opening. A man, whom I didn’t recognise, walked up to the side of my bed, a small smirk playing on his lips.
“Don’t you like how they can just lie to your face like that?” He questioned, looming over me, dressed head to toe in black.
“Who are you? What do you want?” I demanded, he laughed,
“Strong words from someone who has one hand cuffed to a bed; I could take you easily, take a knife from my pocket and slit your wrists- no one would ever know it was me, they’d of just thought you’d of committed suicide,” he chortled, “But I’m not going to kill you,”
“Wha…who are you?” I asked quietly,
“That doesn’t matter, I’m here to bust you out,” he began to hack away at the latch on my cuffs with a really big knife. I doubted that the knife could break the cuffs, but they did open up. He ripped out my IV, making me yelp and my skin prick with blood; he then helped me out of bed and gave me my clothes,
“All hell can’t stop us now,” he whispered, slapping me lightly on my shoulder,
“Why are you helping me?”
“Let’s just say I knew a friend of yours,” he growled and gave me his knife, “now go!” He pushed me slightly as I climbed out the window and down the drain pipe, from the first to the ground floor.

I didn’t stop running until I was about two miles away from the hospital. I was so angry, but that didn’t surprise me, it’s how I always felt. Exhausted, I sat down in the darkening park, my anger taking over all emotions. A woman, dressed slutily in a short back dress, covered in a fake fur shawl, came and sat next to me. She draped herself over me, breathing her smoky breath in my face; it was pretty obvious she was a prostitute. Maybe I could have had some fun. No- I may have been a cold hearted killer, but I hadn’t lost all my morals.
“Wanna shag?” She whispered huskily into my ear, I turned to face her. I leant in and kissed her intensely on the lips, she pulled away smirking,
“No,” I laughed and jammed the knife I had in my pocket into her stomach, twisted it and took it out. She coughed and spluttered, and then fell limp on the bench. Standing up slowly, I observed my latest kill and walked away, whistling nonchalantly, a slight spring in my step.

Oh yeah, I was back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, it's a bit boring, but I think this chapter is kind of important.
Thanks to anyone who's reading this, it is muchly appreciated :)
And an even bigger thanks to everyone who's been commenting :mrgreen:
So...for once I've planned what I'm going to do in the rest of this story so...watch this space.
Peace out, yo!