Give Me A Reason To Believe

But Does Anything Matter..If Your Already Dead? (p

Baylie's P.O.V.

I have never gone this long without crying before.
I think it's been around two weeks that I've been living with Gerard and Mikey. And, it actually feels like a home to me, like it was waiting for me all along. One thing though: I still haven't met their parents.
I mean, they've been in and out of the house every now and then..but I would have never guessed this to be a broken home.
Oh well, life is good for me.

Kind of. I'm living across the street, but I haven't seen or spoken to my parents, and frankly I'm really worried about them.
Things were getting pretty bad before I left.

"What's up with the straight face there, cupcake?" Frankie threw a grape at my head. It hit the bruise my mother gave me, and I winced. Nobody noticed.

"Well I was just thinking about how you would look as a unicorn." I grinned and threw the grape back at his head.

"And?! I'm a sexxay one right?"

"Well...Mikey kinda works the horn better."

Frankie gasped and started to say something about: insensativity to his manliness, but my eyes and mind were on someone else. Guess who.

Me and Gerard have gotten closer I've gotten closer to everybody. I actually get in trouble at school now. For talking too much. And believe me, there have still been the occasional jock-attacks that I still don't know the reason for. But there have been times when we're alone together, I just feel safe. And when we get too close, i blush like crazy, but inside I still want to tell him so many things....I feel like he has the right to know.
I've been sneaking glances constantly, trying to find the secrets in his eyes.

Suddenly he looked up at me from his sketchbook and gave me a huge grin. "What?"

"You're the one that was staring at me cupcake." He smirked and I chucked a pillow at his head. "Hey! That's not nice behavior for someone who can picture Mikey as a unicorn!"

"True. But it IS for someone who can woop your ass off at every video game known to mankind."

"You have a point there." He grinned even bigger, clutching his sketchbook even tighter. Now's my chance.
I pounced over to him and began to try and wrestle the book from his grasp.
"Hey, what are you doing??!!" He managed toy yelp, as I was on top of him by now.

"You keep telling me that I can--see what you've been drawing--but it hasn't happened!--so I guess I gotta--force it from you!" Suddenly, his sketchbook was thrown across the room and I was flipped over. Gerard was on top of ME now. Oh damn. I know what he's gunna do.

"No Gerard, please!" I tried but I was too late.

"Too late. Tickle attack!" (warning: I am the most ticklish living thing created)
Next thing I know, my stomach is numb, and Gerard is attacking me, hazel eyes shining. Suddenly he stopped. No reason at all, he just stopped. Our eyes locked.
He made the slightest move closer to me--
"Mortal Kombat challenge!" Frankie yelled grabbing the PS2 remotes. Bob, Ray and Mikey stopped their banana fight and Gerard blushed madly. I smiled.
"Get off me you hippo!"

"Fine, but I'm gunna show you who the REAL video game champion is." He pulled me up and I glared. I didn't really want him to get off me....I think... I think I'm falling in love with him...

Just as I was about to plop down on Bob's lap, the loud sirens pierced our ears throughout the room.
Frankie of course, freaked out and yelped.
I looked over at Gerard, who's face turned straight, and he shrugged helplessly.

"We better go check it out." Mikey said as we followed him up the stairs.
I couldn't help but get this cared feeling inside, like something wasn't right. I just sucked all those feeling up and continued upstairs looking back at Gerard. He looked scared. Something was seriously wrong.
We reached the door, and the sirens were all I could hear.
Like something inside me had drowned out the rest of the world.

The door swung open and I choked. Air stopped being breathable. Ambulance and police cars were surrounding the home across the street. My home.

My feet became numb as I sprinted towards the building. My insides were burning and I could feel Mikey and Frankie trying to hold me back. I knew this was coming.
A policeman walked up beside me but I didn't dare look up.
My heart was so frozen, I was afraid it would snap in two if I tried to move.

"Are you Baylie Randalls?" His tone was sympathetic. I didn't need sympathy.

"Where are my parents??!!!" I felt as if I were whispering and screaming all at once.
The policeman just stared and looked down at his feet.
"WHERE ARE MY PARENTS?" I didn't feel the tears stinging my face.
Everything was a blur. It isn't real...it just can't be.

"I'm so sorry dear." He was trying sympathy again.
Nothing was clear anymore. Everything was spinning, spinning. I was panicking.. pictures flashing through my mind.........Flash-Gerard..Flash- Rien...Flash- Daddy..Flash-Gerard.
"Where are my mommy and daddy?" My screams were a wimper. I was bawling and I didn't know it.
It was fading slowly..everything there ever was.

Then I felt Gerard's arms wrap around me. "Where did they go Gerard?" I was crying in his arms, not feeling any emotion but pain. The only thing keeping me sane was the feeling of Gerard's fingers through my hair. Everything hurts so bad now.
I have to go....
"I need to find them!" I managed to squirm my way out of Gerard's grasp as he yelled after me, "Baylie! Please don't go!" I didn't notice the tears streaming his cheeks, and I didn't notice him taking off after me. I didn't feel anything... hear anything.. I was invisible to the world around me.

All I could feel was my heart burning a hole in my chest. My lips were screaming all my worst fears coming true. My eyes saw nothing. Black.

I didn't need to know where I was going, for my feet would take me there.

I'm all alone in the world now.
There's nothing left for me here.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
pretty please with double Starbuckz and Skittlez on top.... tell me what you think.

I can turn you into a vampire.
Please loves.