Give Me A Reason To Believe

Conversation of The Random

Baylie's P.O.V.

There were only 4 guys at the table Gerard and I walked up to.
He smiled at me nervously. Then he sat.
I stared. Stared down at the seat.
He pat the spot next to him and whispered, "It's OK, they don't bite."

I sat.

He added," Well, they don't bite hard."

He looked over at me and smiled.
I punched him softly in the arm, and then turned to face the idiots around me.
I seriously think that they're having a conversation about who's got the better teeth.
That's what they were fighting about when they finally noticed us sitting there.
Gerard rolled his eyes.
He picked up a french fry and pegged it at the short one with the baby-face and the lip piercing.

He looked up at Gerard. So did everyone else.

"Guys, why the hell are you so immature?"

" Oh, like you should be Gerard! Instead of saying,' Hi my bestest buddies in the whole world', you threw a fry at my head. Is that supposed to be mature Mr. Smart guy?"
Baby-face was pissed.

"Oh whatever Frankie. You're just jealous 'cause I have better fangs than you and you know it."

Gerard had his game back on.
I began to giggle silently, watching the idiots converse.
Damn, Gerard was right. And I love them already.

" Well Gee might have the teeth, but all you guys know that i have THE hair." This guy had an afro. Nice.

"Dream on Ray! I have the best hair! Oh yeah. Be jealous." This came from the one with the most wicked awesome glasses.

"Oh would you guys just shut up!" Gerard was angry. I was happy. Wow.

"Fine then. But I need to say this one last thing:
Mikey, I have the best hair. Okay. I'm done now." Frankie said this.
Mikey made a face at Frankie. He smiled back.
Interesting people.

"Well now that you've finally shut up, I would like to intro----"

Gerard was interrupted by the blue-eyes blonde. The only one who hadn't spoken.
"Gee, why is there egg on your head?"

Gerard sighed. "Well, as I was say----"
Frankie interrupted.

"Why who is this beautiful chick Gee?" All eyes turned to me, Frankie's the widest. Damn, now I'm REALLY scared.

"Well that's what I was trying to say you morons! Guys, this is Baylie."
Frankie immediately jumped accross the table right over to me.

"Well hello there Miss Baylie." I think he was trying to be sexy.

Gerard got all defensive at this and pushed Frankie away. "Come on guys, you don't wanna scare her on her first day."

Frankie was still smiling at me.
"Hi Frankie." I smiled big. Gerard got defensive again. He glared at Frankie.

"Roar." Frankie said. I laughed.

Gerard stuck his tongue out at him and turned to me again.
"Baylie this is Frankie, Ray, Mikey, and Bob."
They all waved and said hi in unision. Creepy. What the hell was I supposed to say to 5 dudes staring me down? Mikey looked away and began to glare at Gerard. Weird.

"You're hot." Frankie said.

"Shut the hell up Frankie!" Gerard was pissed again.

"What?! I bet you think that she is too! As a matter of fact she looks a whole lot like that girl you drew two days ago!" Frankie smiled at Gerard.
Everyone was staring at him.

Gerard's P.O.V.

Damnit Frankie. Why did you have to have such a big mouth?! Now everyone is staring at me and I don't think I have any other choice but to admit it. Damn you Frankie.
I looked over at Baylie.

"Alright!...Baylie, you just moved in accross the street from me."
I stopped, waiting to see what Baylie would say.
Frankie interrupted again.

"And?! Keep going Gee!" God that idiot.
I sighed.

"AND......I would watch you when you came outside and sat under your tree....After a while.I decided to draw you."

Everyone was quiet and they were all just staring at me.
"Really?" Baylie spoke. Then Mikey did.

"Don't you think that's weird?" Why was Mikey acting like this?

"Well, kinda yeah." I looked up at Baylie. Mikey said,"Ha!" Oh great, now I was a stalker or something.

"But kinda nice... No one has ever really drawn me and my tree before." Everyone laughed, but I just sat there.
Whoa.

"But seriously.....I..think it's awesome that you draw...I..I draw too. Sometimes. A little. Nevermind." She looked down getting nervous. I gotta say something before one of the jackasses say something again.

"Seriously?..I think that's awesome. Uh..maybe I could...see your drawings or something sometime." I held my breath not knowing what she would answer.
She didn't.