When Jimmy met Syn

When Jimmy met Syn 10 Booze and fights

Adi was driving as everyone else was looking around for a cool looking bar. Then the song When I come around came on and everyone started singing.

“OMFG I SEE A BAR AHEAD!” Lee screamed out.

Adi drove to the bar then cut off a guy and got the parking space he wanted.

“BITCHES!” He screamed at them.

Then Kaycie and Jimmy went up to his car and kicked his tail lights out.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” he yelled.

Everyone ignored him and walked into the bar.

“OPEN TABLE OVER THERE!” Lee yelled out running to the table.

Everyone walked to the table and sat down. “Ok so what does everyone want to drink?” Jimmy asked.

“OH CHEECH!” Lee hyperly responded.

“Cheech it is” Adi replied.

“Hello ladies what would you like to drink tonight?” Bert the bartender asked.

“Cheech” they all said.

“Oh I’m sorry ladies we are out of silver tequila” Bert replied.

All of a sudden Billie pulled out a bottle of sliver tequila. “Here you go” Billie said giving the bottle to Bert.

“Billie why do you carry a bottle of silver tequila with you?” Kaycie asked.

“I just figured if we couldn’t find a bar we could drink some tequila in the car” Billie answered.

“Oh makes sense” Bert replied taking the bottle and leaving to prepare the drinks.

Everyone started laughing.

“So Jimmy how’s it going with Syn?” Adi asked.

“It’s going great.” Jimmy replied.

“Dude we can hear that it’s going great at nights with all the screaming and crap.” Lee replied.

Jimmy rolled her eyes.

“You’re drinks ladies” Bert said passing them each a drink.

“Thanks Bert” they all replied.

Everyone sipped their drinks.

*A few hours later*

Everyone had 6 or 7 drinks except for Lee who had 12. They were all laughing at random things.

Just then Jimmy’s ex-boyfriend walked in and saw them. “Jimmy!” he yelled running up to her.

“What the fuck do you want?” Jimmy asked him.

Jack then kissed her and slid his tongue in her mouth.

Jimmy then got up and punched him in the face.

“OW DAMN IT!” He screamed.

“DON’T EVER TOUCH ME OR PUT YOU’RE DIGUSTING TONGUE IN MY FUCKIGN MOUTH EVER AGAIN BITCH!”

Then Jimmy kicked him in the balls.

“OW YOU BITCH!” Jack screamed holding his balls. After a few minutes Jack got up then he slapped Jimmy in the face.

Jimmy fell to the ground.

“HEY GET OUT NOW!” Bert screamed at Jack.

Lee helped Jimmy up.

“Fine I will I’ll be back with you Jimmy just remember that and don’t try to fight it” He warned Jimmy. Then he walked out of the bar.

“Are you all alright?” Bert asked them.

“Yes” everyone but Jimmy answered.

“I think we should go now.” Adi said.

“I’ll call you a cab” Bert offered.

“Thanks” everyone said in union.

Bert called them a cab and it arrived in a few minutes.

They got in and headed home. Jimmy stayed quiet while everyone else was talking.

They finally got home.

“$30.25” The cab driver said.

Kaycie handed him the money and they all got out of the car.

Jimmy was the first to go inside. Syn noticed some thing was wrong.

“Jimmy what’s wrong?” Syn asked.

Jimmy just hugged Syn. They both walked up-stairs not letting go of each other.

Lee, Adi, Kaycie, and Billie came stumbling inside.

“Note to self never drink on an empty stomach!” Kaycie randomly said.

“STUPID!” Everyone yelled out.

“OW! MY HEAD!” Lee Adi and Kaycie screamed. Billie was on the floor passed out drunk.

Lee poked Billie. She rolled onto her other side, “Quit it Lee” Billie said in her sleep.

Everyone laughed.

*Back with Jimmy and Syn*

Syn and Jimmy sat near a window their favorite place to talk.

“Jimmy what happened?” Syn asked.

“Jack was at the bar tonight.” Jimmy responded.

“What did he do to you?” Syn asked.

“He came up to me kissed me and slid his tongue in my mouth then I slapped him kicked him in the balls and then he slapped me across the face” Jimmy answered.

Syn then got very mad. Then went downstairs Jimmy followed him.

“Johnny Zacky Matt Rev we have a little business to take care of” Syn said.

Zacky Johnny Rev and Matt all went out to the car. Syn grabbed a video camera and kissed Jimmy.

“I won’t be long” Syn said walking out to his car.

“Ok be careful.” Jimmy said looking out the window seeing the car drive off.

Everyone even BJ Tre and Mike were piss ass drunk on the floor couch or a shelf at least Mike was.

Jimmy went up-stairs and decided to sleep off the rest of the night.

*Back with Syn and the dudes*

“Make a left Johnny” Syn said. Johnny made a left.

“Where are we going?” Matt asked.

“That stupid motherfucker Jack Jimmy’s ex-boyfriend who abused her saw her at the bar kissed her and slid his tongue into her mouth and slapped her” Syn explained.

“Oh I get it were going to kick his ass and record it” Zacky guessed.

“Yes” Syn answered.

“Is this it?” Johnny asked pointing to a house.

“Yes it is” Syn answered. They all got out of the car.

Zacky went up knocked on the door.

“WHAT?” Jack yelled answering the door.

Syn walked up to him like nothing then punched him in the face.

“OW DAMN IT!” Jack yelled as he fell back inside.

“THAT’S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU COME NEAR MY GIRL!” Syn yelled at Jack.

Jack then got up and punched Syn. Then a few of Jacks muscular friends came in the room.