When Jimmy met Syn

When Jimmy met Syn part 12

*about 3 or 4 months later*

Everything had been going great with Syn and Jimmy and everyone else.

Billie and Zacky had been good friends hanging out everyday.

*with Jack*

“I hate them I fucking hate them!!!” Jack screamed at his friends.

“Dude let it go she’s over you just let her go” one of Jacks friends commented.

“No I’m going to get her back with me Jimmy will be mine forever I’m going to take her away from Syn forever” Jack replied.

*back with Syn and Jimmy and the whole gang*

“Zacky quit it” Billie giggled.

“No it’s fun” Zacky replied kissing Billie’s neck.

Syn and Jimmy came down stairs dressed up.

Jimmy had on a black dress that went to her knees with a green skeleton type of cut out on it and fishnets and converse.

Syn had on tight jeans (that Jimmy had asked him to wear) a hoodie with the teenage mutant ninja turtles and made his hair flippy (as Jimmy requested).

“Whoa Syn turning emo?” Zacky asked.

“No Jimmy made me dress like this” Syn answered.

“I did not….ok maybe I did but you’re ass looks good in tight jeans” Jimmy commented.

Then Tre walked into the room and started laughing. “YOU TURNED EMO!!!” Tre screamed.

Syn rolled his eyes “Were going out for a walk we’ll be back later.” Then Syn and Jimmy walked out the door hand in hand.

Tre was still laughing and Zacky and Billie went back to what they were doing.

*with Syn and Jimmy*

Syn put his arm around Jimmy’s waist as they walked. Jimmy smiled and kissed him.

After a while of walking they had come across a park and sat down on the grass.

“I love you Jimmy I wouldn’t know what to do without you in my life” Syn said.

Jimmy blushes and smiled “I love you too if it weren’t for you I would probably be really beat up by now”

Syn hugged her and kept his arm around her “I’m never gonna let anyone hurt you ever again”

“You are going to fail at that” a sinister voice hissed from behind them.

Both Syn and Jimmy looked behind them and saw Jack standing behind them.

“What the fuck are you doing here” Syn asked him.

“I came for my girl back” Jack answered.

“I’m not you’re girl anymore I’m Syn’s girl and Syn’s girl only” Jimmy butted in.

“Yes you are you’re not his you’re mine and you will be forever” Jack spat back at her.

“Go away Jack she doesn’t love you anymore let her go!” Syn yelled at him.

Jack then punched Syn and they started fighting.

“STOP IT PLEASE STOP!” Jimmy yelled.

Jack and Syn were punching each other and making each other bleed.

“PLEASE JUST STOP PLEASE” Jimmy cried out.

Then all of a sudden some one grabbed Jimmy and gagged her and she was thrown into a car.

Then as Jack and Syn were punching each other one of Jacks friends knocked Syn unconscious with a pan and they left him.

*a few hours later with Jimmy and Jack*

Jimmy was lying on a bed then she slowly started waking up. Jack then came over to her side.

“Syn?” Jimmy pondered.

“No honey it’s Jack” he answered.

“Where is Syn what did you do to him?” Jimmy demanded.

“He is some where in the park I assume” Jack responded.

Jimmy ran for the door but Jack grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

“Don’t you dare leave this room to look for him you’re mine and not his” Jack ordered.

“Fine” Jimmy responded in a tiny voice.

Jack pushed Jimmy on a bed and he got on top of her kissing her neck.

“No Jack please get off please” Jimmy begged.

“Are you tiered honey?” Jack asked.

Jimmy thought “If I act sweet I can get out of here” “Yes I am tiered babe can we just cuddle and nap?” Jimmy asked.

“Sure” Jack replied holding Jimmy.

Jimmy hugged him but she was shaking on the inside and worrying about Syn.

*back in the park with Syn*

Syn woke up in daze and confusion. Then it struck him exactly what had happened.

“I have to find Jimmy right now” Syn thought and he knew who to blame.

He ran back to the house as fast as he could then he ran inside and yelled “JACK KIDNAPPED JIMMY WE NEED TO GO GET HER BACK!”

Everyone just looked up from what they were doing in complete shock.