When Jimmy met Syn

DU NU NU

“Well who took her?” Zacky asked.

“Oh don’t be a smart ass it was Jack we all know it” Billie responded.

“Look we just have to find her but I have no idea where to find her” Syn said.

*With Jimmy and Jack*

Jack had fallen asleep with his arms around Jimmy. Jimmy lay there with a scared and sad look on her face.

“Why, why does this always happen?” Jimmy thought to herself.

Then Jack woke up “Hey beautiful” he said to Jimmy.

“Hi” Jimmy replied softly. “Sleep well?” she asked.

“Very well with you here” Jack answered and kissed her.

*back with Syn and everyone else*

“Well maybe we should look” Lee began.

Then a big CRASH CLANG “Ow!” sounds came from a closet. “The Sam is here to help!” Jimmy’s friend Sam announced.

“What the hell were you doing in there?” Syn asked.

“Hangin’ rockin’ out you know” Sam answered.

“Uh yeah sure Sam” everyone said with a questionable look on their faces.

“I know where to find Jimmy Sam announced.

“WHERE?” Syn asked.

“Some old house he has around here I’ve been their with Jimmy a few times I thought everyone knew that.” Sam answered.

*With Jimmy and Jack*

Jimmy has gone into the bathroom and was crying in a corner. She looked up and saw a window.

“Honey are you ok?” Jack asked from the other room.

“Yes I’m just fine” Jimmy answered while trying to climb out the window.

“HEY DON’T YOU DARE TRY AND ESCAPE!” Jack yelled as he walked in the bathroom.

“I HATE YOU JACK I’M NOT GONNA BE WITH YOU I’M CUTTING YOU OUT OF MY LIFE FOREVER” Jimmy screamed at him.

“I know one way to keep you and me together forever.” Jack responded.

“Oh really how?” Jimmy asked.

“I’ll get you pregnant with my child” Jack responded sinisterly.