When Jimmy met Syn

When Jimmy met Syn 2

*the next day with Jimmy and Jack*

"You know Jimmy I have been doing some thinking and I think we should get married," Jack remarked to Jimmy.

"Oh really I don't know I mean were only nineteen."

Jimmy responded. Jack then threw a glass at the wall. Jimmy jumped at the sound of the crash.

"Age is just a number it doesn't matter I'll marry you when I want to marry you got it?" Jack said.

Jimmy nervously looked at him "Yes," she quietly replied. "Even though I hate you," Jimmy muttered to herself.

"Well I have to go with the guys go out have some fun I love you Jimmy," he said then he kissed her.

"I love you too Jack," Jimmy said. Then Jack walked out the door. Jimmy thought now's my chance get out while you can run far from him forever.

*Morning with Syn and Michelle*

The next morning Syn woke up on the couch with a bad headache. "God Damn I hate hangovers," Syn said.

"Well maybe if you didn't go out drinking you wouldn't have them," Michelle replied

"Well maybe I wouldn't have them if you didn't get on my nerves," Syn replied angrily.

"PLEASE YOU'RE THE ONE THAT STARTS THE PROBLEMS," Michelle yelled.

"Yeah right you're the one who yells and scream constantly," Syn replied calmly.

After that the whole morning went on with yelling and screaming.

*Back with Jimmy*

After Jack left Jimmy decided to call her best friend Lee. "Hello?" Lee said as she answered her phone.

"Lee it's me Jimmy can you come over I need to talk," Jimmy replied to Lee.

"Of course Jimmy I'll be over in a few but what's up?" Lee asked.

"Jack," Jimmy sighed.

"Well duh ok be over there soon bye," Lee sarcastically replied as she hung-up.

*with Lee*

"Who was that?" Tre asked.

"Jimmy she sounds like she really needs to talk," Lee said as she got out of bed

"But I want more McKinky Sexness!!!" Tre said.

Lee smiled. "No sorry it can't Jimmy really needs to talk," Lee replied while putting on her Kerplunk T-shirt jeans and converse.

"Ok but you owe me," Tre replied while getting up and kissing Lee.

"I wont be too long promise," Lee replied then she kissed Tre goodbye and left the house to Jimmy's.