The Unconscious Love

Chapter Four

I sighed as I know who actually did that to my best friend. I brought my smile back and walked to the living room. I grinned at them, and they both looked at me, both have their eyebrows narrowed. I sat in my original place.

“What happens? Why are you so happy?” Mikey asked furiously.

“Nothing, nothing happens.” I said still grinning, then I sighed, still grinning “Mikey, can I talk to you for a second? Privately, please.”

Mikey nods and dragged me to the halls. He nod show me that now can talk. My smile faded and hugs him close. He isn’t hug back at first, I know he was shocked, but he hugs me back. “I know who Frank fucked, and I know who made Jamia pregnant.”

“Who?” He whispered through my ear. “Frank fucked Jamia, right?”

I pulled away and looked at him. “How do you know?”

“Because … Okay, I just guessing. So, it’s true?” He asked with his normally tunes. Gosh, he never bothers everything. Like, he enjoy every seconds of his fucking live. It’s amazing.

“Yeah, it is true.” I nod and back hugging him.

“I’ll tell Frank, then you’ll tell Jamia about it.” He whispered again.

“I have a better plan you know. I will drag Frank now to Jamia’s house, and I’ll tell them both what happened, then I want them to talk to each other. At least they know each other.” I said half whisper to his ear now. He nod and let me go.

He then smiled at me, and took my hand to the living room. After we arrived at the living room, Mikey sat next to Frank and looked at me sportively.

“Frank?”

Frank looked at me in his red, puffy eyes. “Alright, I want you to come with me, how’s that?”

“Where do you want to take me to?” He asked. His voice not too sore thought, it just normal. Yeah, he calmed down.

“It’s a secret, Frank. Just listen to her, she knows the best.” Mikey said to him, giving him his cute smile. I just smile at his smile. I can’t help it.
“Alright, as long as it is save. And no more drink!” He said.

“Of course not, ew.” I said and took Frank’s hand. I walked over to Mikey and placed a kiss on his cheek. He kissed my cheek back too, and said bye to us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updating tomorrow, promise.