Okay I hate you and you secretly love me

Real silver

I groaned listening to the same annoying passing bell. The classroom filled with the sound of chairs scraping back, and then it filled with talking. I stood up after almost everyone had left and pushed my way out into the hall.
" Bella!" An incredibly familiar voice yelled over everyone.
I stayed still waiting for the owner to come running up to my side, and within a few seconds he finally did. " How was math?"
Seth cast me a quick glare, " you know I hate that class. I dont know why I didn't get math with you." He replied once we had started to walk.
" Because we both talk to much." I replied grinning.
Seth had been my best friend since we were five, his mother was friends with mine. So of course they automatically set us up on little play dates. We'd both end up outside, playing in the mud, and eventually running through the house making it look like two wild pigs had been through there.
He laughed, " true, but what's the fun of listening to the teacher lecture us?" I shrugged, " my point exactly, so any thoughts on what we're doing after school?" He asked opening his locker.
I shrugged, " I guess the mall."
" How orginal. What happens after the mall?"
" We go to my house, put on a horror movie....AND SCREAM LIKE GIRLS!" I literally yelled the last part. At least ten people stopped talking and turned to see what caused me to yell.
" You've got issues." A new voice teased.
" What do you want Leon?" I asked not bothering to look at him.
Leon Adams was the biggest asshole in school, yet every guy wanted to be him. And every girl wanted to be with him, I liked him, but asshole wasn't really my type.
" I heard it was your birthday, is it?" He asked leaning against the locker next to me. I studied him for a few moments, choppy black hair that covered one of his green eyes. Snake bites, a piercing in the middle, an eyebrow piercing, and finally one tongue ring....
" Yes it is, now please piss off." As you can tell I dont like him, nether did Seth who was attempting to get me to go to lunch already.
" Well happy birthday." Leon purred.
I rolled my eyes, he always did this, acted like an ass to every other girl, and suddenly acted like an angel to me. Which I didnt mind, every girl casting glares at me wondering why he was being nice....to be honest i wondered why he was being nice too..
" Thanks, now I'm going to lunch." I turned on my heel and was stopped once again by a hand holding onto my arm.
" What?" I asked turning to him feeling anger creeping into me.
He held out a small silver bag with an odd look in his eyes, his friends were smiling behind him like he had just won a marathon. " It's for you."
I raised my eyebrow and took it slowly, " thanks..."
He shrugged, " no problem. See you later." He walked off with his little group trailing after him.

" Are you okay?" Seth asked eyeing my untouched taco.
I nodded, " yeah...do I seem out of it?"
He grinned, " of course. You always do after you run in with Leon..What'd he get you anyways?"
I hadn't even touched the little bag, I shrugged and set it on the table. Half of me wanted to throw the bag away, while the other half was screeching at me to open it. I sighed and plunged my hand in the bag, expecting something to bite me.
" What the?" Was all I muttered as I pulled out the thin metal chain. At the end was a small small silver dagger with a flower wrapped around it, " wow."
" You stole my words....let me see it." I handed it over to him, " this looks like real silver...god he has the hots for you!"
I gulped, " shut up please."
" At least pity him and ask him on a date, I dont see why your not drooling over him." Seth continued.
" SETH!" He stopped, " he probably only thinks about one thing. Plus he's to much of an asshole to be a sweet boyfriend."
Seth sighed, " well what ever floats your boat."
" Thank you, anyways, let's get to Language Arts, I can't afford to be late." I said noting the bell would ring any moment. And a few seconds later it did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, message me or comment on what you think.
Don't be afraid!