Okay I hate you and you secretly love me

Andrea's party (1)

" Bella are you alright?" Seth asked noticing I was playing with the hem of my pants for the fifth time in ten minutes.
I nodded, " I'm just thinking..." I trailed off knowing he knew what it meant.
" Calm down, I never thought I'd see you excited to see Leon." He grinned.
I rolled my eyes, " it's not that!" He looked at me, " okay it is, it's also that and the fact I'll meet his family later...it kinda seems to fast." I gushed.
He looked at me, " well he trusts you enough to invite you...and what's the worst that can happen? Some little girl throws up on you?"
I laughed, " thank you...now that’s going to be making me nervous.."
" Someone's nervous?" a sly voice asked.
I glanced over my shoulder, " uh, no." I lied.
" Aw, come on Bella don't lie!" Leon whined sitting next to me on the grass.
I could hear Seth snickering along with Leon's friends, " fine, I'm nervous to see your fat ass." I smirked.
Leon scowled, " hey! I've been struggling to get it smaller, don't remind me!" He gave a dramatic sigh and rested his head on my lap.
I raised an eyebrow, " excuse me, what do you think your doing?" I asked poking his forehead.
He swatted at my hand. " Lying on your lap, at least it's not you on my lap." A cocky smirk slid across his face.
I scoffed, " I'm sorry, I'm not gay."
He scowled, " someone's being mean today."
I smiled, " sorry your majesty." He grinned, " what time do I go over later?" I asked playing with his beanie now.
He shrugged, " after you change or whatever...Andrea really doesn't mind." I raised an eyebrow, " she's my sister."
I made an o shape with my mouth, " you know people are going to talk now." Seth mumbled.
I glanced at him, " why?"
He laughed as if I was an idiot, which I've been acting like since yesterday night, " his head is on your lap, your playing with his beanie..." He trailed off making a fake list on the ground.
I sighed and pushed Leon's head off my lap making him frown, " he's right you know." I muttered.
" So? It's not like people can start shit, I'm pretty sure that at least four people from school saw us at the movies together. I don’t think it's a bad thing for people to know.." He muttered.
" To know what?" I asked, " that we had one date?"
" Two counting later.." He corrected, " do you really care if they know we like each other?" He asked frowning.
" I guess not...but it's not like were dating." I answered.
He frowned again, " we're going on DATES, therefore I think that counts." He crossed his arms stubbornly.
I scowled, " maybe I don't."
" Okay, fine, be my girlfriend then." He sat up and looked at me.
I sighed and rubbed my head, " can I have until third period to think about it?"
He nodded, " fine, but when I get checked out early, you better tell me."

Leon was right, except it had been six people that had seen us at the movies. All during first and second period they kept asking questions about the date, especially the girls...they seemed to be in a full blown rage about the date. Which I had to admit was funny but pathetic at the same time.
" You know, you have to give him an answer soon." Sam said taking the seat across from me in Art.
I sighed and looked at Leon's table, " I know...I just don't know what to say." I answered looking back at Sam.
He sighed, " well what's bothering you about it?"
I shrugged, " I don’t know, how do I know Leon's not going to be an asshole and use me? I've gotten used once before and I really don't feel like going through it again."
Sam looked at me blankly for a few seconds, " well Leon's been used to.." I raised an eyebrow, " I can't remember what grade we were in, but he was dating this Liz girl, they went out for almost a year and he found out she had been cheating on him with some football player."
I looked at Leon, " okay...well you know what?" He shrugged, " go tell him I said okay."
Sam's face lit up and he instantly ran back over to Leon, and I mean ran, he knocked over at least two cans of paint making Mr. Yoder yell at him.
" ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Leon asked a little to loud.
I struggled to stifle my giggles as I buried my face into my arms embarrassed, I could hear Seth chuckling as he rubbed my back.
" Told you he liked you." He teased.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Leon's POV:

" Leon!" My Mother yelled from downstairs, I grimaced and walked down into the kitchen expecting to see her looking for beer, but instead I found her looking through the cabinets.
" Um yeah?" I asked looking at her awkwardly, it had been awhile since I had seen her looking so nervous.
" Where are the olives?" She asked sighing.
I walked over to the cabinet next to her, pulled out the can and smiled at her, " right here."
She grinned and took them from me, " thank you, can you go check on Drea?" She asked smiling sweetly.
I grinned, " yeah, maybe I should get her a snack though." I said looking for an apple or something.
" Don’t bother, I already made her something." I dropped the apple I was holding, " pick that up." She scolded.
I nodded and picked it up setting it back on the counter, " I'll go check on her now..."
Just as I though Andrea sat in the living room watching Monster House, and just like my Mom said there was a small plate in front of her filled with apple slices.
" Hey, what are you doing?" I asked sitting next to her.
" I'm watching TV," She mumbled, " do you want any?" She asked holding up her plate.
I shook my head. " Nah, are you excited for your party?" I asked kissing her shoulder.
She giggled, " yes! Is Bella really going to come?" ]
I nodded, " yeah, just don't scare her okay? I want to keep her around."
Drea giggled, " okay, but can I scare George?"
I nodded, " of course, he likes being scared."
She giggled, " yay, can I get dressed now?"
I nodded and placed the plate on the table, picked her up and carried her up to my room, " let's go make you pretty for Mom."
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, i decided to make this into two parts, as soon as the next one is typed it'll be up.