Okay I hate you and you secretly love me

Deal

I sighed and continued to look at Bella who was playing with my beanie. She caught my stare and quickly smiled and went back to pulling on the stray strings.
“ What time do you have to be home by?” I asked breaking the silence.
She bit her lip and gazed off thinking, “ before eleven, but I’m walking so I guess I’ll leave around ten-thirty if that’s ok.” She answered smiling.
“ I could give you a ride home.” I offered.
She smiled, “ okay, I’m pretty sure my Mom won’t mind…but my Dad might be waiting at the doorstep.” She laughed.
I grinned, “ if he comes out with a shot gun, tell Sam he’s an idiot.”
She giggled, “ okay.”
“ So what do you want to do?” I asked once she stopped playing with my beanie.
She sighed, “ I’m not really sure…this is your house, so you chose.” She insisted.
I paused and stared up at the tree for a few seconds, “ we could go watch a movie…”
She smiled, “ okay, let’s see if you’ve got any good horror movies.” I raised an eyebrow, “ what? I’m not allowed to like horror movies because I’m a girl?” She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest pouting.
I grinned and sat up, “ no, I was just thinking about my sister…she’s like you in someway.” I answered standing up and brushing the dirt off my clothes.
She followed my motion, “ thanks I guess…now stop talking and let’s see if you scream like a girl.” She smirked.
I grinned and pulled her inside ignoring the looks my aunts and Mother were giving us, “ I bet you’ll be the first to get freaked out.” I challenged as we walked into the kitchen.
She pulled her arm away from me, “ okay let’s make this interesting.”
I raised an eyebrow, “ go on.”
She smiled, “ okaay, if you get freaked out first, then you have to wear eyeliner to school for a week.” I grimaced wishing I had never told her I hated the thought of guys wearing eyeliner, “ and if I lose, then well you pick.”
I grinned and placed my finger to my chin thinking, “ if I win….you and Seth have to have lunch with the guys and I for the rest of the year.” I answered.
She crossed her arms as she stood there thinking, finally she sighed and stuck out her hand, “ deal.”
I grinned and shook it, “ great. Now come on, we have horror movies that were to sick for movie theaters.” I said lacing my fingers with hers.

I smirked once I noticed Bella was grimacing at the TV, this part was Travis’s favorite part in the whole movie, the stupid brunette whore gets caught. The murder ties her up, and starts pulling out her organs while she’s alive, and hell these movies showed everything…I actually felt my stomach churning as her liver followed.
“ Aw, it looks like Leon might lose the bet.” Bella smirked.
I glared, “ over my dead body, I’m not the one digging my nails into the sofa.”
She blushed and released the material, “ your going insane, I’ve done nothing like that.”
I laughed and laid down so my head was once again in her lap, I don’t know why I just liked my head there, and no I wasn’t thinking perverted, “ okay I’ve gone insane…” I muttered looking up at her, she smiled and went back to playing with the necklace, “ do you not like it or something?”
She frowned, “ what?” I pointed to the silver charm, “ what? I love this necklace, although I didn’t wear it at first around Seth or anyone.”
I smiled weakly, “ how come?”
She shrugged, “ I guess I didn’t want people to know I liked you, but I guess people already know since they didn’t shut up about it at school. Not to mention I have like ten hate letters from Liz and her little gang.” She laughed.
I laughed, “ god, they’ve been whining at me to, I just didn’t want to mention anything…actually I think Seth and the guys knew we were going to end up dating.”
She nodded and started to play with my hair, “ yeah…Seth always knows these things.”
I grinned, “ well maybe he’s physic, then we can put him on those TV shows and make money.” She laughed, “ and then I can get a nice private island.”
She opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by Drea’s excited voice, “ DADDY!”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Bella's POV:

I felt Leon tense against me as I looked up, Andrea stood there in the arms of an older looking version of Leon. He was grinning and spinning his daughter around in circles, slowly Leon sat up and stood up in front of me.
“ Are you okay?” I asked standing.
He nodded, although I could tell he wasn’t, his jaw was clenched, his hands were balled into fists, and his eyes had anger glinting in them.
“ I should get you home now…” He trailed off turning off the TV.
I nodded and grabbed my jacket off the sofa, “ I can walk…that way you can stay with your Dad.” I smiled.
He looked at me he, “ nah, I want to make sure you get home okay.”
“ Leon your not staying?” Andrea asked sticking her index finger in her mouth.
“ Of course he is.” I butt in before Leon could answer, “ but I have to go home, it was really nice to meet you Andrea.”
She smiled, pushed her way out of her Dad’s arms and hurried over to me, “ thank you for coming.” I giggled as she wrapped her arms around my legs before running over to Leon.
“ Are you sure you’ll be okay?” Leon asked softly.
I nodded, “ I’ve walked home before, plus I have my cellhphone with me.” I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, but i've been having issues...but their alll gone now. lol okay so i'll update again later, and tomorrow...but now i really should pay more attention to my other story.