Okay I hate you and you secretly love me

Westridge (1)

“ Leon? Are you okay?” Sam asked eyeing my packed bags behind me.
“ I-I left.” I stuttered, “ My Mom wants to take my Dad back if their something still ‘between them’” I hissed.
His face hardened, and then softened to a pitying look almost, “ come in,” I hurried in shaking from a mixture of my own nerves, and anger about my stupid Father, “ wait, where’s Andrea?” He asked sounding worried.
I sighed and rubbed my head, “ he took them out to eat.” I stated trying not to let my voice crack..I had a horrible feeling in my gut that something was going to happen, I just couldn’t tell what.
“ Oh…how did your Mom take you leaving?” Sam asked as we walked to the basement.
Sam’s parents were always cool with the guys and I staying over, so they turned the basement into a common room thingy. WE had our own TV to play video games or whatever, our own fridge, and a few beds against the walls incase we got tired.
“ She was upset…” I mumbled feeling a wave of guilt wash over me.
“ LEON!” George yelled throwing himself at me, I nearly fell back if I hadn’t bumped into Sam who indeed fell back onto the stairs whining about his butt being bruised already. “ Whoa, what’s with the bags?” He asked noticing them.
I sighed and walked over to one of the armchairs and sat down, all three guys staring at me with amusement, and worry etched all over their faces. I sighed again and quickly started to tell them what happened, with Bella, and then how my Father just showed up...basically every single detail...
“ You swear this is true?” Travis asked, I nodded, “ the ass just thinks he can come back into your lives? I don’t blame you for getting mad at your mom.”
“ I agree, but I don’t think you should have freaked out Drea so much.” George muttered fiddling with a game controller.
I sighed, “ I know, I’ll make it up to her..”
“ So the ass really thought things between you and him would be okay?” Sam asked sitting near me.
I shrugged, “ I guess, he just came in and acted like he still lived here, I don’t know…I’m going to bed okay?”
They all nodded, “ we’ll be up in the living room, so you can sleep…and dream about Bella.” Travis grinned.
I laughed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Bella's POV:

“ Heey, how was the paarty?” Quinn asked walking into my room, he smiled weakly and leaned against my door.
I smiled and hugged my pillow closer to me feeling incredibly happy, “ awesome…his little sister is so cute!”
He laughed, “ someone’s happy, so how come you walked home?”
I shrugged, “ I wanted to.” I almost sighed, I didn’t want to, I wanted to get a ride home with Leon so I could talk to him more..
“ You could have called me.” Quinn mumbled sounding upset over something, I looked at him and noticed he was staring at the floor like it was going to disappear if he looked up.
I frowned, “ what’s wrong?” He shook his head which only made my frown bigger, “ your lying…I’ve lived with you for eighteen years…tell me or I’ll never talk to you again.”
He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair slowly, “ it’s just, your always with Seth…and now your going to be with Leon, come home, and be to tired to talk or anything.”
I sighed feeling relieved somewhat, “ is that it?” He nodded staring at the floor still, “ Quuiin, you’re my big brother…you’re the guy who beat up Seth in first grade cause you thought he had made me cry, when he didn’t!” He laughed, “ If you ever want to hang out…just tell me, I miss hanging out with you.”
He laughed again, “ I feel like a child now, I cant even admit when I want to hang out with my own sister…god that’s pathetic.”
I giggled, “ well you know what?” He shrugged, “ it’s because your old.”
He smirked, “ shut up, I’m not as old as Dad.”
“ Your lucky he’s asleep, or else you and him would be wrestling right now.” I teased.
He smiled, “ ah I’d let him win…I always do.”
“ Mmhm, of course.”
He laughed, “ shut up…come on I’m going to make you watch a movie with me.” He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of my bedroom.
“ Ugh, can I at least get my blanket?” I whined.
He laughed, “ hellz no!”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Leon's POV:

I groaned feeling the annoying ring flooding the house, there were loud thuds upstairs which meant the guys were wrestling to see who would get to the phone first. It stopped a few seconds later, and maybe two more seconds later, so did the ringing.
I sighed and opened my eyes looking around, there were small beams of light floating into the room from the two tiny windows in the corner, otherwise it was completely dark, I blinked a few times and finally sat up just as the door to the kitchen did.
“ Leon…you’ve got a phone call.” George mumbled walking towards me, an expression of sorrow and horror etched across his face.
I gulped and took the pale white phone from his hands, I looked at the number trying to recognize it, but after a few seconds I shrugged and placed it to my ear. “ Hello?”
“ Is this a Mr. Leon?”
“ Yeah, um, who is this?” I asked leaning back.
The woman cleared her throat, “ Nurse Lopez…at Westridge Hospital..”
I sat up feeling my chest tighten, all the guys were in the room looking at me, “ I-is something wrong?”
The woman sighed, and then cleared her throat once again, “ I’m sorry to say this…there’s been an accident…and you were on the emergency contacts..”
“ What do you mean an accident?” I hissed.
“ Your Mother, Father, and little sister were in a crash.” I dropped the phone not caring it nearly broke once it hit the floor. I could hear the woman calling my name on the other end, one of the guys picked it up and muttered something to her that I didn’t listen to.
" Leon come on, we have to go there." Sam said shaking me.
I looked at him and all I could do was nod, " everything will be fine right?"
They all looked at each other, " of course...come on...let's go get Andrea and your Mom." Travis said hoping to make me feel better.
How could i fell better when I have this horrible feeling? I don't want to lose Drea, or my Mom...

{ Oh god Andrea...Mom...please be okay.…}
♠ ♠ ♠
Huge thanks to BellaMuerte, without her i wouldn't have gotten this chapter or the past three done.
ILY!!!!