Okay I hate you and you secretly love me

The Purple Cat

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Bella's POV:

I sat there braiding Andrea's hair as we watched Alice in Wonderland, Leon was lying next to me playing with the hem of her little hospital gown.
They decided to keep her for another week just to make sure nothing else was wrong with her, and probably to see if she even talked afterwards..which she hadn't been doing, she's been nodding, or pointing to things she wanted or needed.
" Andrea...are you hungry?" I asked setting one of her braids down.
She turned to look at us and nodded franticly, " what do you want?" Leon asked sitting up.
She bit her lower lip and looked around, spotted a pen and a paper and grabbed it. Leon scowled knowing the doctor left it there on purpose, even i was mad. She hadn't talked for over a week, and it was getting everyone sad.
" Okay, I'll go get you Subway." He laughed. " You hungry babe?" He asked looking at me.
I nodded, " you already know what to get me."
He laughed faintly, kissed Andrea's forehead and left mumbling to himself about killing the doctor.
" Andrea...why aren't you talking?" I asked hugging her little shoulders, " the guys and I miss talking to you, at your party you were sooo cute." I said kissing her shoulder now.
She sighed, that was the second noise she would make, that infamous sigh, and of course a whimper when she had to go to the bathroom.
She finally looked at me and shrugged.
I sighed and relaxed back into the bed watching the movie.. I remember talking to Quinn about what drugs the guy was on when he wrote this book...I mean talking flowers, a smoking catapillier, Alice running around eating cookies she didn't know what was in them, a white rabbit, and one weird as pair of twins.
I was brought out of my train of thought as Andrea let out a loud squeal, i looked at her confused as she paused the movie and pointed to the screen.
I looked up, " Andrea..it's just the Chesire Cat."
She smiled and pointed to it again, " it's purple!" She mouthed.
I smiled, " yeah, and pink."
She giggled louder and stared at it for a few seconds and started to look for something..she found her own stuffed cat Seth had bought her and shoved it in my hands.
" Wha?"
She pointed to it and then towards the screen, " make it like that!" She mouthed with anger.
I laughed, " I'll see what the guys can do...can we watch the movie now?"
She pouted and sunk back into my chest and pressed play again, I smiled and rested my chin on the top of her head.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Leon's POV:

I walked back into the room to find both of them staring at the TV with blank expressions. I set the food down on the small table near the bed and Andrea instantly ran over to it and began looking for hers.
" Has she said anything?" I asked sitting next to Bella.
She shook her head, " just mouthing the words...give her time Leon, she's probably still in shock."
I sighed growing impatient, " it's been over a week! I want my damn little sister back!" I yelled.
Both of us stopped glaring at each other as we heard the small whimper. I turned around and sighed faintly, Andrea stood there looking at me with horror and sadness in her little eyes.
" Drea.."
Before I could even apologize she had run back to Bella and started to cry. She looked at me shocked for a few seconds and then started to rub Drea's back trying to get her to calm down.
" Leon...I know she's not my sister, but don't you ever make her scared again." Bella hissed.
I sat on the edge of the bed feeling my head hanging in shame, " Andrea..I'm sorry I scared you, i didn't mean to yell at Bella."
The sobbing stopped almost instantly, which made me smile weakly, and just like old times, Andrea's little arms wrapped around my waist hugging me closer.
" I guess she forgives you." Someone laughed.
I looked up to see all the guys standing in the doorway, including Seth and Quinn who had stopped by alot since Bella was always here.
Andrea let go and instantly ran over to Seth and dragged him over to her food. { What is with those two and eating?}
♠ ♠ ♠
I reall have to give a huge thanks to these people, otherwise i would have stopped updating... Thanks for your messages and comments! <3:

BellaMuerte
Lailabaybaay
The Sadistic Cupcake
Dying.Kiss