Okay I hate you and you secretly love me

Your super hella uber gangsta comfortable.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Bella's POV:

I smiled down at Leon for a few seconds, he had been lying down with his upper torso on mine for a few seconds. His back rubbing against my chest, while my arm was drapped over his chest feeling his heart beat.
Andrea had come home two days ago, and both her and Leon were staying at Sam's. Where we were at right now, although Andrea was asleep in her room, her throat had gotten raw, and now she was just taking medicine to make it feel better..although she did say " goodnight," or " I love you."
" You wanna know something?" Leon asked as I continued to pet his hair softly.
" Hmm?" I mumbled to lazy to answer, hell I was to comfortable to even breath, but I had to or else I would die.
" Your super hella uber gangsta comfortable." Leon replied.
I looked down at him with a raised eyebrow, only to see his own eyes were closed, " random?"
" It's true, I don't want to move, I'm really close to passing out." He laughed.
I smiled and continued to pet his hair softly, " Thanks I guess, I have to admit your shoulder is really comfortable."
He laughed and opened his eyes slowly, " thanks...just because I'm fat."
I laughed and kissed his forehead, " yup yup, now get used to it...or else I'll shove you off my lap."
He gasped, " b-but I'm comfortable." god he even pouted as he said that.
I giggled and kissed his nose, " I was just teasing, plus your keeping me warm."
He smiled evily, " we can do other things to ma-"
" Dont. Even. Finish. That." I hissed.
He laughed and took my hand and started to rub it, " I was just playing...hey you stopped petting me." He whined.
I sighed and went back to rubbing his hair, " there you big baby."
He pouted, " that hurt my feelings!"
I sighed and kissed his cheek, " there."
He shook his head, " nope." He pointed to his mouth with a grin spread across his face.
I sighed, leaned down, and finally pressed my lips to his. I would have loved to keep my lips against his longer, but the angle of our bodies was making my neck ache...so after a few seconds I finally pulled away.
" Your forgiven." He smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
okaaay, three comments and i'll update..
or else i wont...