Okay I hate you and you secretly love me

Limping with Giggles.

I sat there tapping my pencil against my desk annoyed, I had barely gotten four hours of sleep last night. And our lovely teacher thought it would be fun to have a surprise quiz. I let out an annoyed groan as a few of the little nerds were talking excitedly about the grade they got in Science.

“ Psst, Bella.”

I perked up and looked to my left confused, I didn’t know anyone in this class, nor did I want to. But to my surprise there sat George next to me grinning. “ What the hell?”

He faked a hurt look from the edge of shock, “ what? Just because I seem like I’m an idiot doesn’t mean I am one.” He laughed.

I smiled faintly, “ okay fine you’ve got me there. Your welcome in here just as long as Leon didn’t send you to spy on me.”

He laughed, “ darn my cover has been blown.”

I laughed.

“ Okay, hey, how come Leon didn’t meet your parents yesterday?” He asked tapping his pencil to a beat inside his head.

“ My Dad and Mum had to work, plus he’s already met Quinn. So I guess he and Andrea are coming over for dinner later.” I answered smiling as the girl in front of me handed me my copy of the test.

“ Ah, well I can’t really picture Andrea sitting at a table nice and clam, she’s grown up around us.” He puffed out his chest like it was the best thing ever.

I rolled my eyes as his test reached him, “ yeah sure, now be quiet I don’t want to fail.”

The rest of the day went by boring, and I mean boring. Leon wasn’t there in Art, so Sam quickly explained that he had gotten hit in the privates during P.E with a football. I could help but giggle at the mental image of him lying on the floor clutching his groin and moaning incoherent things.

“ Your messed up.” Seth laughed hitting my shoulder.

I laughed, “ I cant help it, whenever I see a guy like that I just start to laugh.”

Travis snorted as he continued to sketch the flower that was in front of him, “ you better hope that never gets you into trouble.”

I shrugged, “ I can handle myself.”

Just as I finished my sentence the door opened to the class, and in walked, you guessed it, a sore looking Leon. He handed the teacher his pass, grabbed his supplies and even limped over to our table.

“ Any of you laugh and I will kill you.” He hissed through gritted teeth.

I struggled to hold back a giggle but one eventually made it’s way through, he looked at me instantly, “ I was giggling at how cute your picture was.”

He rolled his eyes, “ your lucky I’ve grown fond of you.” He teased.

I rolled my eyes this time making the guys snicker, “ of course master. What would I ever do without you?”

He shrugged, “ revert to using your hand in bed.”

My jaw dropped as did everyone else’s but Travis’, he finally noted what he had said and a stupid grin slid over his face, “ I get it now!”

The table burst into laughter at how dumb he was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short...
And that it's taken me awhile to update.

i have major writers block...comments will help me though...*cough* comment now!*cough*

oooh yaa so sneaky. ^_^