Okay I hate you and you secretly love me

Happy Feet.

“ Bella’s up!” Sam yelled nearly tackling me into a hug. I laughed softly as the guys followed, and even Quinn joined in.

“ I…need…air!” I gasped as they squeezed tighter.

They all released me, “ can I please kick Leon’s ass?” Seth whined.

I giggled, “ no, then you’d be arrested…I’ve seen you fight before…and I felt so sorry for that guy losing three teeth.” I sighed hugging him.

All the guys backed away except Quinn who had seen that fight, “ I am suddenly scared shitless of Seth.” Sam whined.

I laughed, “ you shouldn’t be, Seth is a softy!”

He laughed and hugged me again, “ yup yup. Anyway how come you just didn’t go get us last night?”

I shrugged and walked into the living room, all of them following me, “ I just wanted to leave, plus I knew you would have tried to kill Leon.” I answered sitting on the sofa.

Travis jumped over the edge landing near my feet, “ well we all tried to, I cant believe Lix is here.”

I frowned, “ who?”

All three of Leon’s old friends sighed at the same time, “ the girl that cheated on him.” Sam answered sitting on another sofa.

I stayed silent, “ he never got over her did he?”

They shook their heads slowly, “ we thought so, but I guess he lied to us…to all of us.” George muttered.

I stayed looking at my feet which were slightly buried underneath Travis’ butt, “ Bella…you okay?” Quinn asked shaking my shoulder gently.

I nodded biting my lip, “ I’m hurt, angry, confused…and want to kick someone’s ass.”

Travis scrambled away from me and shoved George close to me, I smiled weakly as they began to shove each other near me. Seth stood up and both of them ran away from him and into the kitchen, he, Sam, and Quinn started to laugh.

“ Hey Quinn! Can we make breakfast?” Travis asked sliding down the hall.

Quinn looked at him and then to Sam, “ he and George always cook…don’t worry they wont burn down the house.” He answered.

“ Okay.”

Travis made a loud excited yell and slid back into the kitchen ordering George to get the pots and pans ready…it was like they were married almost. I smiled as Quinn sat down in the spot next to me and turned on the TV, it was on Saw 2 so we just left it.

“ Um, we’re going to be eating right now…not a smart choice to watch.” Seth added suddenly.

Quinn nodded and flipped through the channels until he found Happy Feet. Both me and Sam told him to leave it as soon as saw the title, I loved this movie….dancing penguins are the sex!

“ Okay enough happy feets! Time to eat!” George yelled pulling at my shirt.

I laughed as Seth stood up and scrambled to the kitchen with Quinn, who had started eating a lot more even though it went no where on him. I smiled and followed George down the hall and into the kitchen, Seth and Quinn were already eating which didn’t shock me. Sam was barely sitting down and me and George walked over to the stove.

“ Mother’s love for Atreyu! How much did you cook?” I asked noticing he had used five pans.

“ Bacon, eggs, French toast, pancakes, ooh and don’t forget hash browns!” Sam laughed.

I laughed, “ your all fat asses.”

He pouted, “ I slaved over a hot stove, with George throwing food at me…and you call me fat?” He asked making his bottom lip quiver.

I laughed and walked over to him and hugged him, “ thank you..it looks great.”

He smiled and went back to stuffing his face as I walked over to the stove, I only took pancakes and eggs and took a seat next to George and Travis who were talking about the new Saw movie.

“ It’s really nice to see you two spitting foot at each other.” Quinn laughed as he took a sip from his cup.

George stopped talking and swallowed, “ sorry Mr. Perfection.”

Quinn laughed and threw a soggy piece of pancake at him, it landed on his face and he looked at me in shock. I couldn’t help but burst into giggles, he let out a low growl, wiped it off his face, and flung it at me. It slammed against my nose and flopped onto the table.

“ George…your lucky I’m to hungry to kick your ass.” I threatened.

His face paled, “ Bella?”

I laughed, “ goddamn don’t shit your pants now!”

He pouted and crossed his arms, “ you all hate me.”

“ That’s not true sweetheart.” Sam cooed touching George’s arm like he was hitting on him.

George yelled and fell out of his chair in shock, “ I’m sorry but I like vagina!”

My mouth fell open as he sent a cocky grin towards me, I kicked his stomach and he pouted, “ I was just playing…your to sister like for me!”

I laughed as he got up and hugged me before sitting down to eat again, “ okay…now no more creepy convo…what are we doing today?”

The guys all looked at each other, “ maybe the mall?” Travis asked.

I nodded, “yeah, I need some new Chucks.”

Quinn stood up, “ okay enough food! TO THE MALL!”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, i've decided their are about twelve more chapters...
Then it will be the sequel...im still deciding whether or not her and Leon get back together...

*cough**sneeze*comment and i'll update*cough**sneeze*