Okay I hate you and you secretly love me

Is it true?

OMG! You guys made my story nine stars!! How about we try and get this mo-fo to ten?

" George give it back!" I whined trying to get my Hot Topic bag away from him.

He laughed and threw the bag towards Sam who was also in the game of monkey in the middle, " come on Bell, what'd you buy?" He asked opening it.

My eyes widened as he shuffled through the bag, after a few seconds he pulled out my new black and pink bra. His eyes widened as did all four boys except Quinn who had buried his face into his hands.

" Holy shit Bella!" Travis yelled suddenly, " can we see you in this?" He plucked it out of Sam's hands and started to look for the tag.

" Give it back." I said scowling at him.

" No." He crossed his arms and then went back to looking at the tags, " you wear a fucking D?!" He screamed loud enough for a few teenagers to stop and look at me.

I crossed my arms over my chest, " Travis...give.it.back."

He shook his head and crossed his arms again, " never." I tried not to smirk due to the fact Seth was sneaking up on him slowly.

Seth grabbed the bra, my bag, and walked over to me smiling like he had just won a contest to meet his favorite band. I laughed as I took the bag, leaned up, and kissed his cheek. As soon as I pulled away I laughed and blushed since all the guys were staring at us, and Seth was turning dark red.

There was a long silence, well until George decided to break it, " OH MY GOD THEY HAVE BUBBLE MACHINES!" He yelled pointing to a toy store.

All four boys went running, while I walked back over to Quinn who was still sitting in our booth looking at all the other people in the food court.

" How are you holding up?" He asked as I sat down next to him.

" Smiling on the outside, but I'm crying on the inside." I answered taking a sip from Seth's soda. I set the cup back down and rested my head on Quinn's shoulder.

He sighed, " you have no idea how bad I want to beat his ass."

I smiled, " that doesn't sound perverted." He laughed, " Plus I don't think Mom and Dad would be happy to bail you out of jail."

He gave a nervous laugh, " I don't wanna be someone's bitch!"

I laughed although my lip was shaking, of all the damn places in the city.

" Bella? What's wrong?!" George asked since the guys were walking back to our booth, most likely to finish eating their food.

" L-look." I whimpered pointing to another booth.

All the guys looked and let out low growls. Of course there sat Leon with Lix perched on his lap like nothing. She had his stupid beanie on her head, while his hands were resting on her hips.

" Bella please don't cry." Quinn cooed hugging me closer to him.

I let out a sob and buried my face into his neck. He let out a soft sigh and started to rub circles into my back hoping to calm me down.

" Can we just go home?" I choked out between gasps for air and sobs.

" Yeah." George said as Seth grabbed me out of Quinn's arms and into his. I smiled weakly, took my bag from Sam who was holding it out for me...and then we started to leave basically. As soon as we were walking past Leon, well see for yourself.

" Baabe, why would you want into her pants? She's probably loose as hell...she's always with that fag." Lix giggled pointing to me and Seth.

Leon laughed making my chest tighten, " she is loose, the one night she spent the night, I fingered her while she was sleeping."

As soon as he finished that sentence, Quinn and Sam lunged towards him. Making random people shout out and rush towards the scene. George grabbed my arm, and started to hurry me out before anything else could be said. While Seth and Travis were attempting to get Quinn and Sam to stop beating the shit out of Leon.

“ Bella, please say something.” Seth mumbled rubbing my back.

I shook my head to stubborn to talk, so here we were lying in Quinn’s room watching Finding Nemo. My legs over Seth’s hips, my arm across his chest, and my tears seeping through his shirt. But he didn’t seem to mind, this wasn’t the first time that I’ve cried on him.

“ Please, we wanna hear your giggle!” Sam said poking my thigh.

I shook my head making Quinn sigh, “ pwease? I want my little sister back!”

I shook my head and buried my face into Seth’s neck more, “ he used me…he touched me!” I suddenly croaked.

“ Bel-“

“ I never slept with anyone! I should have never spent the night with him, I hope he dies!”

Seth sighed and hugged me closer, “ Bella…we didn’t think you slept with anyone…hell you should have seen what his face looks like after Quinn was pulled away.”

I looked down at Quinn who was mumbling something along the lines of ‘ he deserved it…stupid little fag…I never liked him…’

“ I just want school to be over already…I don’t want to wait another week.” I sighed.

“ None of us do, but as soon as we’re done…then we get to open up the shop.” Travis squealed from the floor.

I smiled softly, “ yeah…thought of a name yet?”

Quinn nodded, “ I like Chemical Impressions…and of course your doing piercing right?”

I nodded, “ any chance to stick needles through people…I’m there.”

He laughed, “ you feeling any better?”

I looked at the guys, “ Sam…what Leon said…is it true?” I asked sitting up/

Sam took in a shaky breath and exchanged glances with Travis and George who looked equally scared, “ we’ll answer…as long as you make sure nothing hurts us.”

“ I promise…”

“ Bella…what he said…was true..” Travis choked out.

My heart instantly shattered, all happiness was replaced with anger, fear, and sadness. I felt Seth hug me and pull me back down getting ready for the new wave of tears. While Quinn looked ready to go kill Leon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I came up with that twist in the shower!! ^_^

Comment and i'll update...i'm asking for five.

Thanks to everyone who commented last time...