Okay I hate you and you secretly love me

I forgot the key.

“ WE GRADUATED!!!” Sam yelled for the fifth time within ten minutes.

I giggled as Travis jumped on his back and started head banging to music that was playing inside his head, George eventually joined in, followed by Quinn. Seth on the other hand merely stood there with his arm around my waist smiling at me…we had been dating since a week Leon and I split from each other. And to be honest I liked Seth way more than Leon, but I wasn’t going to say I love you yet….I’d rather wait for him to say it first.

I had always thought things would be to difficult for us to date. Considering we had been friends since we were little, but it actually made things easy for me. I knew when he was upset and needed space, and he knew when I needed space...although I was rarely sad around him and the guys.

For some odd reason the guys never forgave Leon at all, they seemed to be fed up with him or something. They seemed happier hanging out with us even though they did see him at Sam’s house. Which I never went to unless I was sure Leon and Lix wouldn’t be screwing all over the place.

“ So what are the plans for tonight?” Quinn asked dragging me out of my thoughts. I smiled as he pulled me into another bear hug for the fifth time. He seemed slightly upset that I was now legal and out of school, I guess he though I wasn’t his little sister.

I shrugged in his hug, “ how about pizza, movies, and sleeping?”

He laughed, “ that sounds like the same thing we always do.” He added with a whine.

“ Yeah it is, but it’s our graduation.” Seth mumbled. So much had changed about him really, he had gotten a few inches taller, not lankly any more, but he wasn’t as hot as Synyster Gates yet. His voice had gotten deeper, and he just seemed more immature even though he would scowl at some of the perverted jokes the guys told.

I smiled, “ please, and then we can do whatever tomorrow!” I said hugging Quinn tighter.

He sighed, “ fine, who’s coming with me to get the pizza?”

“ I will,” Seth volunteered, “ I kinda need to ask you something.” He added rubbing the back of his neck.

“ Okay, well hurry up and tongue rape my sister so we can get going.” Quinn shoved me forward earning laughter from the guys.

Seth laughed and hugged me closer to him, “ I don’t wanna tongue rape you, I like it better when your willing.” He laughed into my ear making my face heat up. “ Will you be okay alone with the guys?” He asked rubbing my lower back.

I pulled away slightly and nodded, “ it’s not like we’re going to rob a bank.” I smiled evilly making him groan, I laughed and kissed him hoping to calm him down, “ just make sure not to get the little fishies on the pizza.”

He pouted, “ but I like throwing them at people.”

“ But they taste horrible.” I argued back.

He scoffed but was cut off by George, “ COME ON WE”RE HUNGRY!!”

I laughed and pulled out Seth’s arms making hum pout, “ go on. We’ll be setting up the movies!”

He nodded, kissed my forehead, and walked away with Quinn quickly starting a conversation. I laughed as the guys came running back over, Travis swung me onto his back somehow and started to rap System Of A Down. Sam was talking to George about their piercing and tattoo licenses which they got a few weeks ago.

I wasn’t sure what happened to Leon really, the last I saw of him was the day of Prom, Lix had been found cheating on him, and Andrea went to go live with an Aunt. The day of the prom he had the nerve to ask to speak tom e, I agreed and we ended up screaming at each other in the parking lot to the school. It was rather funny considering I punched him hard enough to break his nose.

“ Earth to Bella. You alive?” Sam asked smiling at me.

I nodded, “ I was just thinking. I’m actually going to miss this school.”

The guys smiled, “ yeah, but I’m not going to miss P.E, I hated that class.” Travis said wrinkling up his nose in disgust.

I laughed, “ why? Did they tie you up in the shoes and abuse you with soap?”

He grimaced, “ ew…that me reminds me of a scene in a bad movie about bullying or something.” He stated looking out of the window in thought.

I laughed, “ he’s trying to ignore the fact we did do that to him.” George laughed.

I giggled, “ I always knew you two were gay.”

“ I AM NOT! I LIKE GIRLS!” Travis yelled turning to look at me.

I stuck out my tongue, “ you lie!”

He growled, “ I do not lie! Ask them I’ve had dates this year!”

“ Yeah but not a girlfriend,” I added making him pout, “ because none of those hoes are good enough for you.”

He smiled triumphantly, “ thank you Bella…now why haven’t you had a girlfriend George?” He asked raising his eyebrow.

He shrugged, “ I’d rather wait until we’ve gotten the shop open.” We pulled up to my house.

I smiled weakly and climbed out of the back seat, just as I though my Mom and Dad were sitting on the front porch smiling, somehow they managed to beat us back to the house. But the look on my Dad’s face made me wonder if he forgot his key.

“ Um Bella.” I smiled, “ I forgot my key.”

I laughed and slid my key into the lock, “ I swear Dad, what are you going to do with our me?”

He shrugged, “ keep the door unlocked.”

Both my mother and I scoffed as he walked inside calling for her to come help him with something. She congratulated us one last time, and disappeared upstairs. I smiled faintly and walked up to my room to change, the guys ran into the living room and began to argue over what movie to watch.

I smiled at myself in the mirror before stepping out of my gown, I found a matching pair of pajamas and slid them on hoping one of the guys wouldn’t walk through the door while I was changing. That was the last thing I wanted right now, unless it was Seth… No bad Bella, no perversion right now!
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER!
there are about three more...sad i know T_T
I haven't updated...well i have horrible writers block..

i shall update my other stories later...i owe you all an apology...