Okay I hate you and you secretly love me

Black dots.

I stood there looking out the window in my room, I had a dream about the back yard the other day, but right now I couldn’t remember what it had been about, all I remember is I was incredibly happy to see Seth when I woke up…and it wasn’t a perverted dream ether.

“ Bella, the guys wanted us to go the pizza shop instead…” My Dad said knocking on my door softly.

I sighed, “ just go ahead, I have to change my clothes, and well be girly for a bit.” I said smiling.

“ Okay, just don’t get there to late, we don’t want you to starve.” He laughed.

I smiled as I listened to his footsteps growing fainter, the sound of the guy’s talking softer, and then the sound of the front door closing and then the sound of cars leaving the driveway. I sighed and rested my head against the window.

I could take my time, I knew Seth would at least save some food if he wasn’t to hungry, which he probably wasn’t, since he had been eating like a pregnant person lately. I smiled at the thought of him getting pregnant, which would probably make my parents piss their pants.

I was alone for what seemed to be ten minutes, and then I heard the door opening downstairs and swinging back into the doorframe. I frowned wondering if one of the guys have forgotten something, or if my Mother decided she didn’t want o leave me alone and she’d get a ride with me.

The feeling of unease I suddenly got didn’t go away as the footsteps seemed to get closer to my room. I stayed with my back to the door expecting one of them to come asking if was sure they I would drive.

“ Hey Babe, how come your up here?” I smiled softly, “ I would have thought you’d be asleep or something.”

I laughed, “ I was thinking,” I smiled again and started to turn around, “ did you have fun talking to Qui-” I stopped mid sentence and felt my stomach crashing down into my toes. My chest tightened and my blood seemed to slow to a halt in my veins.

There smirking at me was Leon, he was leaning against the door frame like nothing, while his eyes seemed to be laughing his ass off at the expression or pure horror written across my face, “ I’m surprised my voice passed as Seth’s.” He laughed shaking his head, “ but then again you weren’t always the most smartest girl ever.”

“ L-Leon? How are you in my house?” I asked in a barely audible whisper.

“ The door was unlocked.” He answered, “all here by yourself?” He asked crossing his arms.

I shook my head praying he didn’t see everyone leave, “ no. My parents and the guys are here…”

He laughed, sending a cold chill through my spine, “ I’m not stupid, I saw them leaving Bella. Your still not very good at lying.” He grinned.

I whimpered, “ what do you want?” I managed to ask a bit louder.

He smiled wickedly, “ well, I was going to beat up your little boyfriend, but finding you here alone is a much better surprise….” I gulped against the lump in my throat, “ you look so cute when your scared.”

I swallowed once again against the lump in my throat, it was made of pure horror, fear, worry, but no sadness yet. I guess all my hatred for him overrode that emotion, which iw as glad for. I wasn’t not ready to let him see me cry from what he’s done again.

“ What are you going to do?” I asked in a small voice. I would give anything for my voice to let me scream, I tried to build one up, but it didn’t come out. My blood seemed to be like led in my veins, making me head spin from dizziness, while my feet seemed like they had been bolted to the floor…it was even hard for me blink.

I wanted so much to be able to scream again, until one of the windows broke, or my lungs gasped for air and exploded in my chest. But I knew even if I did it would be a long shot for anyone to come see if something was wrong, they’d probably just think the guys scared me.

“ Well, like I said I was going to beat up Seth.” He hissed his name, “ but I think I deserve something much better than that. I wasted my time trying to get into your pants for nothing, while Seth has gone through less drama than we did.”

“ Please,” I started, “ don-”

“ I can do whatever I want now, Andrea moved away since I hurt your feelings, while my own damn friends ditched me to stay with you and your stupid brother.” I struggled to move, “ so I think I know the perfect revenge…hell maybe you’ll even enjoy it.” He smirked as he started to close the distance between us.

Before I could move his hand grabbed my elbow and tossed me onto the floor like a rag doll. I had never been so happy to have carpet more than right now. For if I had tile, I would most likely have a pool of blood around me due to the force of impact..

“If you even scream I’ll make it worse.” He hissed kneeling above me, “ I’ll hurt all of your little family, and you know I’d be able to do it to.” He hissed grasping onto my throat.

I gasped as he squeezed to show how serious he was, I started to kick my arms and legs hoping it would stun him long enough for me to get away. But it only made him more mad. His hand made a death grip around my neck, making my gasps become louder. I started to claw at his arms feeling tears sprouting in my eyes.

I didn’t know how, but somehow I managed to dug my nails into his hand. He let out a hiss of pain and let go long enough for me to scramble to my feet, I ran towards the door bumping into the dresser making another pain stab through my shoulder and arm.

I flung open the door and darted out of the room, letting the tears stream down my face, “ GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!” He yelled furious beyond belief.

“ NO!” I shouted continuing to run down the hall, it was at this moment I wished my house wasn’t so big, that it was smaller so I could have been in the front yard screaming for help. Not barely turning onto the main hallway near the stairs.

All I could hear were my gasping sobs, my feet pounding on the floor, and my heartbeat in my head. I decided I had to look over my shoulder, I had to know how much distance was between us, I looked over my shoulder and felt my stomach lurch again.

Leon reached out, and without ripping my tank somehow, pulled me onto the floor. I let out a cry of pain as my already aching head slammed into the cold wooden floor. He let out a laugh and stood over me, as if he was a lion about to devour the poor defenseless deer.

“ You know, I was going to make it quick and painless for you.” He smirked kneeling so one knee was each side of me. “ But now that you made me run, I think I’ll take my time.”

“ No..” I whimpered, my tears were blurring the vision of him in front of me.

“ Oh yes,” He laughed, “ maybe you’ll die from the pain.” He teased making me cringe, “ but I doubt you will, you’ll just be here screaming for me to stop, and I wont.” He laughed grabbing onto my already sore throat.

“ P-please.” I whimpered shaking from fear.

He laughed, “ no my dear Bella.” He squeezed onto my throat, not to strangle me to death, just to make sure I couldn’t scream for help.

I let out a strangled sob as he started to press kissed along my collar bone, I struggled to move my legs under him, but all I hit was his stomach making him let out a brief grunts against my skin. I somehow managed to get my knee low enough to shove painfully against himself.

“ You bitch!” He hissed tightened his grip as his face contorted with pain. “ Just for that I’ll have to push around your little Seth a bit.” I felt new tears prickling my eyes.

“ No.”

He laughed, “ yes.” He laughed as I somehow managed to let out a weak scream, he tightened his grip until I was gasping and scratching twice as hard than before. I let out a soft sob as the tears streamed down my face and onto the carpet. He smirked and pressed a kiss to my mouth looking into my eyes the whole time.

Little black dots began to line my vision, blocking out parts of the roof, his face, and anything else in my sight range. And soon enough, much to my hatred and relief, the black dots seemed to explode, expanding farther, blocking out more of the sight. And slowly it covered all over my eyes, I felt my body going limp and my mind slipping into a deep dark place.

“ Seth stop it!” I whined as he brought the bug closer to me. I hated grasshoppers, they could jump farther than I could, and was I million times bigger! It wasn’t fair! Not to mention they were the ugliest thing ever.

“ But Bell, it’s just a bug.” Seth smiled looking at it like it was the most beautiful thing ever.

I winced, “ no it isn’t! It could jump up into my brain and lay eggs, I don’t want bugs coming out of m nose!” I pouted.

He sighed, “ please just look at it.” He started to walk closer making me back away.

“ No…”

“ Please?”

“ NO!” I screamed making him jump, “ don’t make me go get Quinn.” I threatened putting my hands on my hips like my Mommy did when Daddy made her mad.

He sighed, let the bug go and looked at me as I crossed my arms and sulked. He knew I hated bugs and he still tried to get me to play with them, “ Bella..”

I didn’t look up.

“ Bella I’m sorry.” He started to walk closer to me, “ I won’t bring them around you anymore.” He said softly.

I waited until he was close enough for me to kick his leg. He let out a shocked groan and fell onto the floor clutching it.

“ OW!” He yelled, “ why did you kick me?” He whined.

“ You brought a bug near me.” I answered sticking out my tongue at him, “ I hate them Sethy.”

He sighed, “ you can’t hit me though!”

“ Why not?” I asked placing my hands on my hips again.

He smiled, “ because you and me are getting married one day, and your going to be the nice wife.” He answered sitting up and looking at his leg, “ and I will be the husband who works as a fireman.”

I smiled shyly and looked at my feet, “ are you gonna hit me?” I held out my little hand so he could get up.

He took my hand and helped himself up, “ no. I’m going to be a nice husband. Plus your not supposed to hit girls.” He said proudly.

I smiled looking at my little feet, “ we’re only six though.”

“ I’m seven.” He corrected, “ plus I think we’re old enough.”

I smiled softly, “ so can we get married right now?”

He laughed making me look up confused, “ hmm….i know pronounce you my wife.” He said smiling at me. He held onto my little hand swinging from side to side slowly.

I giggled, “ and I pronounce you my husband.”

He grinned, “ I think we hug now.”

I hugged him wrapping my arms around his waist smiling, “ so we’re married?”

He nodded, “ yup. I love you Bella, forever.” He said smiling.

I didn’t know if he meant it or if he was playing, but I didn’t want to hurt his feelings, “ I love you too Sethy…forever and ever.” I giggled as I kissed his cheek making him grimace.


I was brought back into reality by a sharp pain in my hips. I let out a scream as his hand clamped over my mouth. Leon’s sweaty face inches away from mine, I laid there limp and crying my eyes out. I didn’t want my first time like this, I wanted it with Seth…

“ S-Seth.” I sobbed wen Leon finally let go of my mouth.

“ GET THE FUCK OFF HER!” Someone yelled shaking the floor beneath us.

I tried to twist my head up to see who was my hero at this moment, who I owed my life to forever. But of course my neck wouldn’t allow it. A sharp pain stabbed through it making me stop right then, of course the yelling continued but something else was happening. My nerves couldn’t handle this much excitement…and slowly but surely I fainted. Not able to see who saved me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment or i wont update lol.....
Give me some love today...writers block is going on...im surprised i got this chapter done.