Okay I hate you and you secretly love me

The Beach

I wasn’t exactly sure what happened, I knew I was lying down on my side, someone pressed against me holding onto me. Someone holding my hand and crying softly, but I couldn’t make out their voices, I knew they were speaking quietly, as if not to wake me up.

I could also hear an annoying beeping, keeping rhythm with my heart, or my breathing. I sighed and wiggled closer to whom ever was holding me. Whoever they were, they were keeping my feet from going cold, and when my feet go cold…I hate it…I will complain..

“ I cant take it anymore! When is she going to wake up?” Someone demanded obviously pouting.

“ Calm down! She’s had a lot to deal with today, you can’t expect her to be all happy and running around like nothing!” Someone spat back almost immediately.

“ But I want her to be awake! So we can at least get permission to go kill Leon!” The first person replied, “ I can’t believe the fucker would have the balls to do something like that.” He added.

Someone sighed, “ we should have expected it though, we’ve been friends with him since grade school almost…” There was another sigh, “ but I have to admit I do want to kill him. I still can’t believe her Dad almost beat him into a coma!”

My eyes shot open, “ DAD DID WHAT!?” I screamed sitting up ignoring Seth who whined that I had left his arms.

The guys and my parents stared at me for a few seconds, “ uh…Dad beat the shit out of Leon.” Quinn chirped.

I looked at my Dad who was smiling sheepishly, “ he had no right…you’re my daughter…he deserved it…stop staring at me like that!” He added noticing the smirk on my face.

“ Dad…you didn’t almost beat him into a coma did you?” I asked horrified that Leon’s family could sue him or something.

He shook his head, “ the guys were just playing.”

I sighed and looked over at all of them, Travis was passed out against the wall, Sam was still pouting for some reason, George was throwing skittles at Quinn, and of course Seth was sitting up on the bed rubbing the small of my back.

“ How long have I been out?” I asked.

“ About ten hours….we thought you were going to slip into a coma.” Sam answered slowly.

“ Who saved me?” I asked remembering the outraged voice.

Everyone turned their eyes to the passed out Travis, he was currently using his hoodie as a pillow, and was mumbling about something about online typing tests. I couldn’t help but smile faintly, I owed Travis for a lot now, for making sure things didn’t go so far that I wanted to kill myself.

“ What are we going to do about Leon?” My Mother hissed with rage dripping from each word.

“ Take him to court.” I mumbled not taking my eyes off Travis. He let out a snort and rolled over opening his left eye to peer at us.

“ It’s kinda hard to sleep with you all yapping away, I’m surprised Bella was even able to.” He commented sitting up slowly.

“ Travis, I owe you so much.” I said softly.

He shrugged, “ don’t, as long as you make sure Seth never kicks my ass….” He trailed off smiling.

I laughed, “ okay I’ll make sure…you all should get home, you look horrible.” It was true, all of them had baggy black circles underneath their eyes, and my Mother looked like she had been crying.

They all looked at each other, “ okay…you coming Seth?” Quinn asked putting on his jacket.

“ Nah, I wanna stay here.” Seth answered kissing my shoulder.

Everyone nodded, made a line to give me hugs good-bye, my Mother insisted I call her if anything new happened or I wanted to talk. Eventually my Father dragged her out of the room mumbling underneath his breath. I smiled and relaxed back into the bed and smiled at Seth.

“ WE shouldn’t have left you alone.” He mumbled lying down next to me.

I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair, “ I’m fine aren’t I? Just shaken up and confused…but otherwise I’m still here.”

He sighed, “ true..but he hurt you, we should have expected him to do something…” He trailed off obviously thinking about something, “ are you sure your okay?”

I nodded and kissed the tip of his nose, “ just kinda sore.” He let out a snarl, “ but I’ll live.”

He sighed and rested his head on my shoulder looking up at me, I smiled softly wanting to know what he was thinking. But alas I did not have that power…sadly. “ Do you want me to leave?”

I shook my head instantly, “ I don’t want to be alone…I actually wanted to ask you something.”

“ Go ahead.” He said sounding happier.

“ What were you talking to Quinn about?” I asked placing my hand on his cheek.

He laughed, “ promise not to laugh?”

I nodded confused.

“ I was asking him permission for me to buy a house…instead of apartments we can all live in one big ass house near the beach.” He laughed again.

I smiled, “ that would be great, what did he say?”

“ He said he thought it was a great idea…all we have to do is get out shit packed.” He answered kissing my palm.

I giggled and lifted my palm away, “ you know…we get married when we were six…”

“ I was seven..” He corrected, after a few seconds he smiled, “ we’ve been together for awhile now.” He laughed.

I nodded and cuddled closer to him, he shifted so my head was on his shoulder, “ you know you’ve liked it..”

“ Of course I did..although if I remember correctly you kissed my cheek and I wanted to die.” He laughed, “ but now you kiss my cheek and I love it.”

I smiled, “ well you know what?”

He shrugged, “ what?”

“ I love you.”

He grinned, “ and I love you too.” He pulled my face up to kiss him another time. It wasn’t that shock from whenever Leon and I kissed. This one was better, a current of energy flowing through my blood, warming me up, making my head dizzy, my heart pound, and my heart sing.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is NOT that last chapter....

I've decided on two more, than an extra if i get enough feedback...and then on with the sequel..

I am sorry for the lack of updates...school, the band, and my love life have kept me busy. But i will update more i promise! Writer's Block is over! ^_^

Comments?