Okay I hate you and you secretly love me

Pizza burgers waffles and pancakes

I groaned hearing both my parents talking quietly in the kitchen. My Brother added to the conversation only helping me wake up more. I opened my right eye and looked around, Seth was lying on the opposite couch with { you guessed it!} pizza lying around him.
" Settthh, wake up." I whined.
He groaned and swatted his hand through the air, " shut up."
I struggled not to giggle, " Seth seriouslly...there's been an accident....you crashed your kangaroo...and then, it ate your penis."
His eyes flew open, " WHAT?"
I couldnt help but laugh as he stood up and pulled at his pants and looked down, " what are you doing?" My Mother asked walking in holding two cups of tea...yuppers tea.
" I told him a kangaroo bit off his member." I said smiling sweetly.
She laughed and patted his shoulder, " it's okay Darling, you can always glue a dildo on..."
I choked on my tea looking at her in shock, Seth just sat there wide eyed and opened mouthed, " y-your mom...she just...oh man I got burned.."
I laughed, " Mom that was a good one."
She smiled, " no problem. I take it you and Seth will be going out later?"
I nodded, " yeah, we're going to get some breakfast.." I looked at all the pizza crusts, " if he's still hungry."
He grinned, " I'm always hungry... HEY QUINN!"
" What?" He called from the kitchen.
" I NEED CLOTHES!"
" Fine, come on." I could hear Quinn rolling his eyes, i giggled as they disappeared.
" Guess it's my turn to get dressed."

" Ooh, I want pancakes...no wait waffles...no wait a burger...no no no pie!" Seth said trying to find out what he wanted.
The poor waitress looked so confused right now, " um what about you miss?"
" Just a burger." I said smiling.
" Eh, i'll copy her." Seth finally decided.
She nodded and walked away as fast as she could, hell I would after the first five times he changed his mind.
" You probably made her want to yell at you." I laughed.
He grinned sheepishly, " I cant help it, I like food..." He grinned, " I should have just ordered all of it!"
I laughed, " we wouldn't have enough money.."
" We could have acted like we paid, and then left!" He grinned taking out his wallet and put a one on the table.
" You are an idiot some times."
He smiled proudly, " I know, but you love me for it."
I nodded, " you know it."
" Ooh, lookie who just got here!"
I looked over my shoulder and groaned, yup you guessed it. Leon. His friends looked half asleep, while he looked still asleep. The instantly sat down at a booth and started grumbling to one another..
" Don't look, he'll see you and pop a boner." Seth mumbled.
I glared at him, " ugh, why does he have to be here?"
Seth shrugged, " he loves you...maybe you should talk to him."
I bit my lip and looked at him, he had woken up a bit more and took notice of me. His eyes locked and I sighed, I had made up my mind on what I was going to do.. I just hope it's the right choice!
♠ ♠ ♠
comment...if you want...to tired...zzzzz