Okay I hate you and you secretly love me

Typing tests with ninja's and waffles

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Leon's POV:

" What were you dreaming about Sam?" Travis asked hoping to wake us up.
Sam looked up, " huh? Oh, I don't know, I taking a typing test online...I failed and the grim reaper took my computer...so I started crying and then out of no where this ninja brought me waffles..."
All of us stared at him for a few seconds later, " you are twisted.." George mumbled.
" You know Bella's been looking at you." Sam changed the subject.
I nodded, " if you hadn't ruined things yesterday...she wouldn't have run off." I replied.
He grinned sheepishly, " sorry about that..Did she really seem upset?"
I nodded.
" Leon can I talk to you?" Bella stood there scratching the back of her neck. I stood up not bothering to tell the guy's I'd be back...plus I was their ride home, they couldn't leave without me.
" Are you okay? I'm sorry about what happened in Borders...I didn't mean to, umm make you cry." I muttered once we stopped walking.
She shrugged, " why did you umm do that?"
I laughed nervously, I knew this was going to come up sooner or later..I just wanted it later. " Well I've been wanting to for awhile..soo I just kinda took a chance."
She smiled, but a few seconds later it vanished, " your lucky I didnt knee you, your to tall for my leg to reach."
I laughed, " thank you? You didn't cry after I kissed you did you?"
She shook her head, " nope, I was upset, but not enough to make me cry."
I nodded. And now it was awkward silence time...which i hated..everyone else in the place was talking as loud as possible, and here we were silent.
" I should get back to Seth before he eats my food." Bella mumbled...
" Um Bella?"
" Hmm?" She was almost walking away...as in she had started and stopped...hurry up stupid courage!
" Do you want to go on a date Saturday?"
She stared blankly at me, crossed her arms...oh god...
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short...writers block is starting!