Okay I hate you and you secretly love me

Everyone Dies.

He stared blankly at me for a few seconds, half of me was regretting this now, but the other half was interested on what he'd say.
" Um, where did this come from?" He asked sounding like he wanted to change the subject.
I gulped, " well I have a date tomorrow, and I want to make sure I'm not being used." I asked placing my hands on my lap.
" Who do you have a date with?" He asked almost a little to quickly. But hell he was my older brother.
" With that Leon guy."
He stared at me for a few seconds and started laughing, " I thought Seth was just kidding when he said you had a date with him!"
" He told you!?"
He nodded, " yeah, he called after you dropped him off."
" And you didn't tell me you knew why?" I asked crossing my arms.
" I wanted to see if you'd tell me."
I scowled, " okay okay. Now answer my damn question!"
He rubbed his neck, " well, ummm... I guess if he only calls you pet names, that way he won't mess up with names. Uh, I guess if, umm, shit."
I laughed, " well you gave me one thing."
He nodded, " I'll ask the guys later, I'm sure Danny would know something about it."
I nodded, " well hopefully they will.. I'm going to see if Mom needs help."

" Ma?"
She looked up from the sink." Hm?"
" Do you need help with anything?"
She looked around, and finally shook her head, " just go wash up. Tell your Brother to come here though."
I nodded and hurried out of the room, told Quinn to get his ass in the kitchen and made my way to my room. The same pale green walls greeted me just like every day. A few posters lined the walls, old pictures of all of us on vacation. And of course a few pairs of pants scattered across the floor. Lovely..
" Okay, let's get girly!" I said hoping to make my spirits rise..

Same dinner as always, Seth's Mom and mine talking about local gossip, our Father's talking about some car crash on the highway, while us 'teenagers' sat there talking about some new horror movie.
" Not true, everyone in it dies." I objected.
Seth shook his head, " no! The newspaper said one person lives."
" But the movie website says no one does." I shot back.
" She's right." Quinn laughed.
Seth crossed his arms like a five year old, " so? How do you know their not lying to us?"
I shrugged, " I don't."
He grinned as if he proved a point...{ such lovely friends. wait fix that, friend.}
♠ ♠ ♠
Hm, I couldn't think of a cliffhanger for this one.
Next chapter is da date!