Dream Another Sunset With You.

Thirteen.

Dear Fans,

We have this amazing experience, and story to tell you. It involves an old friend, lost friendship, new found love, and the past of the middle Jonas Brother. Now, I know this is risky to put something so open like this up on the Internet, in our blog for everyone to read, but there are a few things we want our fans to know. You guys deserve this, you deserve the chance to hear about some of the things going on in our personal lives, so here goes.

Bashing is not appreciated.

Once upon a time, there were two families. The Jonas family, and The Underwood family. Roughly twenty-three years ago there were two women, both who were soon to be mothers, for the Jonas family it was the second child, and the first child for the Underwood's. The two women were the greatest friends, having birthing classes together, and what not.

On August 15th, 1989, Joseph Adam Jonas was born to Paul and Denise Jonas, which also happened to be their wedding anniversary. It was a day filled with tears, laughs, and pure bliss. Joseph was such an adorable baby, dark hair and caramel eyes. He was a blessing.

Just three days later, on August 17th, 1989, Jamison Marie Underwood was born to Talan and Rachel Underwood. This was the Underwood's first child, and they couldn't have been happier, such a beautiful baby girl, that even the nurses would coo and awe when they got the chance to spend time with her. She had dark hair, and greenish brown eyes. So beautiful.

Anyways, the two babies, eventually grew up into children, who then grew up into pre-teens, and then finally teenagers. They we're best friends through thick and thin. There for the other no matter what, and when the boy, Joe, and his brothers, got signed to a record label, she was there. Whether it be out in the crowd, cheering them on, or at home watching every move they made.

But one day the band got dropped from that record label..

It was a hard time for the band, discouraged, and in desperate need of hope, they packed up and went back to Wyckoff, New Jersey. It was home for them, no matter what.

As the months passed, with no record label, and just a Myspace page to help and try to get the word out. There she was, still beautiful, just more mature, and there he was, slightly broken, from the set back of the recent label drop, but he was still beautiful. (Yes, Joe is writing this, and no I am not being conceited. Just a mere observation, people think I'm beautiful, I have nothing wrong with that, I'm trying to be a third party here. Cut me some slack, the story gets better.)

As I was saying, the teenagers were still best friends, even if the times were hard.

And then one day, something amazing happened, and Hollywood Records wanted US!? They really wanted 'The Jonas Brothers'!? We thought it was a joke..

Until one of the executives at (our now home) Hollywood Records contacted us!

It was possibly one of the happiest days of our lives, and still, there she was, Jamie, still beautiful, and still beside me, beside us. She was a blessing to us all, and I don't think he would have wanted another one.

As the seasons changed, so did the band, the fan base started to grow, a little more each day, the Myspace page started getting more hits, and the demand for 'The Jonas Brothers' was growing. Which was not a bad thing in our book. Not a bad thing at all.

Until one of them let the fame go to our head...

It was me, it was Joe. He had gotten so caught up into what people wanted him to be, and what people made him out to be, that he let the fact that there was so many girls out there in the world who wanted to marry him, or be with him, or have his children.(P.S. sorry for all the girls I had to turn down on some of those offers.)

He let all that go to his head, and it resulted in a cocky rock star who was hard to stand anymore. The fans started to see, and some of them drifted away. Joe's new attitude wasn't the best, he was often upset about things, and he became such a Shane Gray.(Yes, Camp Rock reference there.)

People didn't like him to much anymore. He didn't really notice, nor did he care. He figured everyone loved him, and he could do whatever he wanted, without the punishment.

Boy was he wrong...

He was out of hand, and everyone could see it, everyone but him.

The beautiful, now young woman, could see it, and she didn't like it one bit. She didn't like being pushed around and talked down to by him. Finally, one day, on her birthday, she had enough.

It was August 17th, and roughly three to four years ago, Joe was being his usual, cocky, out of line, pushy, selfish, ungrateful self, and he had pushed Jamison around for the last time. Because that day, Jamie put Joseph in his place, and Jamie told him what he was doing wrong, and to make her point known, that she was hurting, and sad because Joe let all the fame go to his head. He had told her to get him something, much like all the other days since his new found fame, and she wasn't going to take it anymore.

She yelled at him, and screamed, she told him how she felt, though none of this really sank in for Joe, he still had failed to see the error of his ways. Until she said something, he'll never forget this as long as he lives. She stood on her toes and got into his face, speaking softly, but firm enough for him to know she wasn't kidding. She looked Joe in the eyes and said; "You disgust me. You aren't who you used to be, not at all."

Guys, Joseph's heart broke, he didn't know he had become so bad. He hadn't noticed it was this bad.

He is truly sorry.

That day she walked away, she walked away from him, and everything Joe had become, because he wasn't the guy she had grown up with. he wasn't the boy who used to laugh and joke with her, he wasn't the same Joe.

And as soon as she disappeared around the corner, Joe had realized that she was gone.

And he didn't blame her, he didn't blame her one bit.

Joseph vowed that day that he needed to change and thats what he planned to do. He promised himself that he wouldn't contact Jamie, until he was changed, but not for one second did he ever forget her. He never said it would be easy to change, and he didn't say that it would be fun, because believe me, it wasn't.

Joe started re-evaluating his situations, and moods. He thought about how he talked to people before he actually spoke words, he thought about some of the things he said, before he said them, and he slowly but surely began to do things for himself. Which was a lot of progress for him.

It took a while, about three years, but it happened, and then one day, three years to the same day.

He decided to contact the girl that he had missed so much. So he wrote her a letter, but he kept his identity secret, in fear of her not writing back, and leaving a little mystery to life as well.

But a couple letters into the talking, she stopped writing..

He never got a letter back.

Joe was so upset, he thought she had found out who she was, and didn't plan on anything ever happening with his former best friend. He thought she had moved on from him, and he wasn't happy at all.

But what he didn't know, was his little brother, whom he lived with, Nicholas, had been stealing the letters, and writing to Jamison, fearing Joseph would mess something up. Joe went through a couple months with a broken heart, he was sad now, because he thought the girl he missed and loved had flaked out on him, and just didn't want to speak to him, even though he did change.

Nick knew that his brother was hurting, and he didn't like it, not even a little bit. But he also knew that Joe loved Jamie, and he knew she loved him. He wanted to get them together, without Joe messing things up. Because being Joe, he probably would.

So Nick wrote the letters to Jamie..

And Jamie wrote the letters back to Nick..

Who thought Nick was actually a Familiar Stranger, named Jerry Adam.

Jerry, as In Nicks middle name.

And Adam as in Joe's middle name.

She never had a clue.

Then one New Years Eve, when the Jonas Brothers would be performing at around fifteen minutes before the ball dropped and the clock struck twelve. Nick told her to meet him or, Jerry Adam, rather, right in the front row, and center stage. Now let me as you, which Jonas Brother always stands in the middle? Its not Kevin, nor is if Frankie, its not even Nick. Its Joe.

And when they walked out onto that stage, Nick peered over his brothers shoulder and he saw her, he knew that Joe would see her too. And thats what Nick's plan was, for them to see each other, and fall in love.

Luckily, thats what happened. The Jonas Brothers walked out onto the stage and started to sing their song, and when Joseph looked down, he locked eyes with her. She still looked just as beautiful as the day she walked away, only a new hairstyle and more mature clothes. She was still breathtaking.

Joe looked down at his former best friend and lost his place in the song. He tripped over the microphone stand and landed on his knees. Typical Joe, making a fool of himself.

He finally regained his composure and found his place in the song. He then proceeded to keep his eyes on the girl, who hadn't moved from her spot. Like she was frozen.

Joe swallowed hard, as she averted her gaze around the stage, first to Kevin, who was looking at Joe with a weird expression on his face, and then to Nick who was grinning proudly, and then back to Joe, who had his hand held out in front of him, he extended it out to her, nearly getting swallowed in the sea of hands. But he found the right hand and and electric current went through them.

Joe pulled her up onto the stage and not many words were exchanged, until they made it backstage. It wasn't much. But it was all either of them needed to hear, at exactly eleven fifty-nine, the two young adults exchanged those three words, I love you. And on January 1st, at the stroke of midnight, they shared their first kiss.

It was a long time coming, and something they wanted so badly. It was magical, and passionate. As the screams, and cheers echoed through Times Square, the two lovers shared the first kiss of the rest of a lifetime.

Because at that moment, they we're reminded of all the good times, all the bad times, and the reason why they missed each other so badly.

Because they loved each other.

It might have been three years later than they both had hoped, but none-the-less it was still amazing and exactly what they had expected it to be.

It was nothing short of amazing.

The flame that just barely flickered days before, rapidly grew into a large blaze that ran through each other their veins.

He was her hero, and she was his heroine. (Yes, BoyLikeGirls. I do not condone the use of actual heroine, Its not cool kids, find some actual love to take the heroine high.)

The new love was amazing. It was like a first love, because it was like a lost love that was found, buried deep beneath the sea, and then beyond the water. It was tough to find, and it required lots of pain and hard work. But in the end every ounce of pain that was endured was worth it, because they finally got what they wanted.

Love.

And that was a few months ago, guys. Jamie and Joe are now happily dating, enjoying each others company and loving the times that they are getting to do all the things they had missed doing so much.

Grape wars: When you get anywhere from two teams and up to toss grapes into their teammates mouth and see who can catch the most.

How many can you fit?: When you stuff as many grapes in your mouth as you can fit. Whoever can fit the most wins.

And other countless amounts of childhood games that they had missed playing so badly.

Joseph and Jamison are both happy, and appreciate it if you're happy for them.

Because nothings going to tear them apart, especially now that they are back together after so long.

I hope after you guys read this, you will understand some more about me, Joe, and I hope you can respect and be happy with the things I am deciding to do.

Haters aren't really appreciated.

Thank you all for being the greatest fans in the world. We wouldn't be where we are if it wasn't for all of you. And I everyday I wake up and still find it so weird that we have fans. Its truly something we are grateful for. To have so many fans, so many friends.

We hope you are all doing great and having a great day/weekend, today and this week!

We love you all.

We will be seeing you guys around.

Thanks for all the support,

JB.
Kevin, Joe and Nick.

P.S. Tour Dates to be released soon! So be on the lookout! We are so excited!
♠ ♠ ♠
SO!
Its done!
Its finished!
I hope you guys are happy with how i finished it.
And I hope it was long enough for your liking.
:]
COMMENTS!
I only need like 9 more, i think, and ill have a hundred :]
Thank you all so much for reading and supporting this.
It makes me happy to know that i have such great, readers, friends.
=]

xox.
-Cheyenne.