‹ Prequel: Dom Loses Again

Going Through The Gates Of Hell And Finding Only Heaven

Purgatory

As I got up I turned around to see my body on the floor lying motionless on the floor. "what the fuck!" I say to no omne in particualr but at that very moment a man in a blacck robe took my hand and pulled me away. "Who the fuack are you?"
"I am death" the man repied solomly.
"What? Where are you taking me?"
"I am taking you to Purgatory. Where you wil either be chosen or not by the protector of heaven."
"Ok, And is this protector still Saint Peter?"
"No!" death replyed quickly. "It is now that of saint John."
Death seemed to glide over the ground so it was quite hard to keep up wit him but as we got to the great stair way to heaven all I could see was a load of people with guitars, then from know where Death asked "Bass, guitar or drums?" i was astounded by the question and simply replied "bass." Then Every thing changed and i was stood in a room filled with basses on racks.
"You may have any one you desire." Death stated in his monotone voice. I ran through the rows of basses marvaling at the guitars on there stands when all of a sudden I spoted one I liked
"I think I will have this one." I picked up a Gibson Les Paul digital but it was in bass form.
"Ok. Now to the next stage." Then it was all a blur and all of a sudden I was stood in front of of a man at a desk with a huge book in front of him.
"Name?"
"Erm Dominc James Baker."
"New name?"
"what do you mean my new name?"
"The name your naming your self as a angel."
"Oh in that case....Is Lucifer ok?"
"Sure it is. You could call your self princess honzeal banana hamock for all I care" said the scribe.
"Now the Thrid and final stage.The EXAM!!" death said with a bit more vigour than last time.
"The exam?"
"The Exam is when you are asked one question and you must answer truthfuly. Other wize you are sent to Hell."
"Ok. Let metake this exam" Then the room went a blur again. t was rather annoying as it was making me rather sick.
"You ther what is your favourite Led zeplin song?"
"good times bad times why?"
"well done that is a good song. You may now pass the gate of Saint John Bonham." The it clicked the man asking the uestion was John Bonham from led zeplin.
then next thing I remeber was a wall of sound.