Sequel: Fighting Ourselves.
Status: Completed.

Like Walking Into a Dream

"You sure they didn't kill each others?"

Matt and Ellie walked back inside, hands in hands, smiling.
“Finally!” the all said at the same time. Matt simply smiled wider while Ellie blushed.

“Where’s Adeline?” asked Ellie when she saw that her younger sister wasn’t in the kitchen.

“She said she wasn’t feeling well and she went to her room to get some rest!” quickly said Johnny before anyone could answer “And I’m gonna see if she alright!” he added, making his way out of the kitchen but Zacky stopped him.

“She’s gonna be sick of seeing your face, I’ll go see her!” said Zacky with a small smile to show Johnny that he was only joking but that he was going to see her anyway. Zacky exchanged a quick glance with Matt before he made his way upstairs. Ellie and Brian looked at each others, frowning: why was Zacky going to see Adeline, he could barely stand her! Ellie looked at Matt, hoping he would answer her silent question but he wasn’t looking at her, he was looking between Johnny and Brian. She frowned but didn’t say anything, she was too happy to worry. She was finally dating Matt and it was all that mattered at the moment…

**

Adeline was lying on her bed, her head in the pillow, ‘Welcome To Paradise’ was blasting.
“I am stupid, stupid, stupid…” muttered Adeline in the pillow. The music was so loud that she didn’t even hear the knock on her door, nor did she heard the door being opened then closed. She only acknowledged Zacky’s presence when the music stopped in the middle of the chorus. She sat up straight and looked at Zacky, who was sitting on the edge of her bed.

“So…” he started with a small smirk. Adeline glared at him and rubbed her face.
“Don’t even start Zachary. I told you that I would do it and I will, I just have to find a way to do so…” she said, her gaze fixed on her Green Day poster. Zacky made his way to the door and opened it, “I’ll help you!” he said, smirking before he closed the door behind him. Adeline glared at the door, she put the music back on and fell back on her bed, screaming in the pillow.

When Zacky walked back to the kitchen, Ellie was sitting on Matt’s lap while the others where sitting on the counter, except for Jimmy who was opening every cupboards in the kitchen to find something to eat.

“How is she?” asked Ellie as soon as she saw Zacky coming back.

“She’s alright, but Brian? Could you go see her and give her her Billy Crawford CD?” asked Zacky with a little smile.

“Yeah sure!” replied Brian as he jumped off the counter, took the CD and made his way upstairs.

Adeline was in the same position as before. She didn’t acknowledge Brian’s presence until he stopped the music.

“What the fuck Zacky, I told you I’ll speak to Brian, just fucking wait!” she muttered, not looking at the person in her room. Brian frowned and sat on her bed.

“I just came to give you that.” said Brian as he put the CD on her nightstand. Adeline sat up and looked at Brian, her face going from anger to horror.

“Oh. Well, thank you.” she whispered, looking at the CD on her nightstand, avoiding his gaze.

“What did you meant by ‘ Zacky, I told you I’ll spoke to Brian, just fucking wait’?” asked Brian, confused. “What did you wanted to tell me?”

Adeline ran a hand through her hair and took a deep breath before she looked up to him. Brian was looking at her, confusion written on his face. They were standing just inches away from each others ‘it is now or never’ she thought. She leant in and pressed her lips on his, waiting for a reaction. He kissed her back, without any hesitation.

**

Ellie, Matt, Johnny, Jimmy and Zacky had moved to the living room, waiting for Brian and Adeline to finally show the attic to everyone.

“You sure they didn’t kill each others?” asked Ellie for the third time in less than 2 minutes. Matt and Zacky exchanged a quick glance, maybe Ellie was right… Zacky was about to get up when they saw Brian and Adeline coming down the stairs, holding hands. She was trying to keep a straight face, he was smiling. When they reached the living room, Ellie was looking at her little sister with wide eyes. She never thought something like that could happen: her best friend and her little sister, together. She looked at Brian, trying to find something to say but decided against it and snuggled closer to Matt. Matt and Zacky exchanged a satisfied smile while Jimmy was clapping.

When Brian saw his friends’ reactions, he laughed. Adeline only looked up from the floor to see Johnny’s expressionless face, they looked at each others for a brief second before looking away. Brian smiled at them and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, he didn’t notice her shivering, trying to block the uncomfortable feeling it was giving her to be in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this chapter :)

and could check this story, please ^^ => Love Me Not
and leave a comment or subscribe...
It would be great! xD

A xxx