Sequel: Fighting Ourselves.
Status: Completed.

Like Walking Into a Dream

"I want the same as her!"

I was jumping around, completely ecstatic, as soon as Brian put his guitar down, I ran to him and hugged him so tight that it was a chance I didn’t break any ribs. “Oh my God!” I simply said. Ellie laughed at me as she walked over to Matt and kissed him softly.

“You were awesome!” she said with a grin. Matt smiled brightly and kissed her. I was still hanging at Brian’s neck.

“Adeline, could you let Brian breath please? I don’t want my best friend to die because of you!” said Jimmy as he pulled me away from Brian. Maybe I was over reacting but damn! He was just so… so… so fucking great at guitar! And I have to admit it, I completely loved guitarist. I guess that was one of the reasons why Billie Joe was my favourite among the others. I saw Johnny not far away, I ran to him and hug him tight too, but maybe not as tight as Brian.

“You never told me you were that good at playing bass!” I pouted as I let him go. He laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek, “That’s because you never asked!” he said winking at me before he let me go and walked over to the amp and took the beer he had been drinking before. I ran over to Matt and Ellie and stood in front of them, jumping up&down.

“You guys are just great! What’s the name of your band again?” I asked. Zacky looked at me like I was insane, Jimmy simply laughed at my behaviour: “We have our first fan!” he said.

“Avenged Sevenfold, or A7x for short. It’s Zacky who found A7x” said Matt, his arm wrapped around my sister’s waist. I swear they’re gonna get married some day!

My eyes lighted up, “I want a tattoo!” I yelled, as I jumped higher in the air. Warning: never let me go shopping alone, because I always ate a lot of sugar. And when you had sugar+a hot guitarist boyfriend+an awesome band then you have me, at the moment. Did I just say: ‘hot guitarist boyfriend’? Hoops!

“You aren’t serious Adeline?!” asked Ellie as she looked at me like I was crazy. Alright, maybe I was… but that’s just off the subject.

“Of course I am!" I said as I ran out of Matt’s garage to our house. I took some cash and ran back to the garage. “Brian? Can you drive me to the mall?” I asked him, smiling. He sighed and followed me out of the garage.

**

Brian chuckled and helped Adeline walking up the few steps to our grandparents’ house. He only let her go when they reached the couch, she sat and didn’t move.

“Did you have your tattoo already?” asked Jimmy, jumping in front of Adeline. She turned her back to us and lifted her T-shirt a bit. She had a bandage on her lower back.

“Did it hurts?” he asked, poking it. I couldn’t help but laughed when I saw Adeline jumped up and yelped in pain. She turned around and slapped Jimmy’s hand, glaring at him.

“Yes Jimmy, it hurts. And you’re not helping me!” she said as she sat down on the couch, wincing in pain. I felt bad for her, but it was her stupid idea to get a tattoo there. I’m might be her sister but still…

“What do you get?” asked Johnny, as he sat next to her.

“She got a skull with bat wings. It looks cool!” said Brian, smiling. I noticed that he had a small bandage around his thumb.

“Brian! What happened to your thumb?” I asked, narrowing my eyes. What did he do this time…? He smiled proudly at me and held his thumb in the air.

“I got a tattoo!” he said smugly.

“Are you aware that your parents are going to kill you?” I asked him, tapping my foot. He just shrugged. “What did you get?” asked Matt.

“1” he said, smiling, obviously proud of himself. I rolled my eyes. “That’s just stupid…” I mumbled.

“Argh!” yelled Adeline as she jumped off her sit and lifted up her T-shirt, Jimmy and sneaked behind her and had removed the bandage, obviously without warning her. “Are you fucking retarded or what?” she yelled, threatening him with her fist clenched while Brian was trying to put the bandage back. I shook my head at how immature the boys could be when I saw Matt smiling widely. It couldn’t be good…

“I want the same tattoo as her!” he simply said when he saw my puzzled expression.

**

We were all sitting in the living room, drinking and talking but as for me I was waiting for Matt. He had left earlier to go get a tattoo and he wanted me to come with him. I told him I’d rather wait…

Adeline was in a deep conversation with Brian and Johnny, or at least that how it looked like, about how great their band was. She seriously couldn’t shut up, it reminded me of the first time she ever heard a Green Day, she immediately bought the CD and couldn’t shut up about them for three days…

I sighed and took a swig of my beer. Matt walked in. I jumped off my sit, handed my beer to Jimmy and ran to him. When I hugged him, he laughed.

“Nothing’s funny!” I mumbled as I hit him playfully in the stomach. He yelped and doubled up in pain.

“Oh come on! She can’t have hit you that bad!” said jimmy, laughing. Matt groaned and lifted up his T-shirt. He had a bandage, a really large one, covering his abdomen. My eyes widened.

“You got a tattoo that big?” I asked in disbelief. I just couldn’t believe it. He simply smiled.

“I got the same tattoo as Adeline, but in bigger and with some red and on the abdomen.” He said, obviously proud of himself. I shook my head and sat back down on the couch:

“Moron…”