Status: Complete

For Reasons Unknown

Chapter 25

Brian looked up at Maya and smiled. “You look fucking amazing tonight.” He said running his hand along her thigh.

“Thank-you.” She replied simply as he leant across to kiss her. Just as the kiss was intensifying, Maya pulled away causing a groan to escape Brian’s throat.

“Brian. Was that all you wanted to tell me? Was that your way of getting me up here alone?” she asked as Brian’s eyes went to the floor and he shook his head.

“No babe, there is something else I’ve got to tell you.” He said, raising his head to check her response. She looked sad and nervous. She was playing with the ring on her right index finger – a sure sign of her nerves.

“Babe I – I wanted to – to tell you last week when I found out – but I didn’t want to tell you before your test and then you were so excited after you passed that I didn’t want to burst your bubble and then-“

“Babe, just tell me please!” Maya pleaded with him as she interrupted his ramblings.

“Sorry. Babe...in the New Year, I’ve got to-“ he paused and sighed deeply.

“Avenged are doing a three month tour of Europe.” He said quickly.

Maya felt a whole wave of different emotions pass over her all at once. Sadness. Joy. Guilt. Excitement. Brian however, looked worried about her reaction. She moved her hand to his face, cupping it gently.

“Babe. You’re a rock star! It was going to happen eventually. It’s ok.” She said smiling at him. They shared a brief soft kiss before pulling away.

“I think it’s going to be the longest three months of my life.” Brian said quietly, running his hand along her side.

“I know. But I’m sure we’ll manage. All the other guys do.” Maya said reassuring herself as much as Brian.

“The other girls will be flying out at some point to join us for a week or so, will you be able to do that too?” he asked hopefully. Maya thought for a moment before nodding.

“I could book a week or two off work and fly over with them.” She said smiling.

“I’m going to miss you like crazy.” Brian said leaning his forehead against hers.

“Me too, but let’s forget about that now and focus on the next three months we’re going to be together.” Maya said running her hand down his chest.

“I meant it earlier when I said you look amazing” he smiled running his hand up her thigh again, pulling her dress up with it. Maya let out a soft moan as goose bumps rose over her entire body. She leaned forward and crashed her lips onto his. Their tongues began a fight for dominance. Brian began to turn themselves so that he was on top of her but Maya fought back and pushed him back onto the bed with all her force.

“This wig took me ages to get right.” she said breathlessly as she straddled him and began to loosen his belt buckle. As Maya worked on his pants, Brian hitched up her dress and began to massage her spot through her underwear. Once his boxers had been lowered far enough, Maya pulled her panties over to one side and lowered herself onto him, moaning loudly at the feel of him entering her slowly. Brian placed his hands on her hips, taking control of the pace. He started off slowly but soon began to quicken the pace. One of his hands moved underneath her dress, to her inner thigh where he began to rub her with two of his fingers. Maya felt herself near and let out a loud moan of pleasure as she felt herself tighten around Brian.

“Oh God Maya.” Brian growled loudly as he shuddered underneath her, bucking his hips as she came for a second time, again calling out his name. Brian’s hands slid up her back and guided her down towards him and captured her lips with his.

****

“So, if you’re the manager, will you be able to give your best friends free drinks?” Zack asked.

“Well, Abi will be deputy manager so she’ll get free drinks anyway.” Maya replied dryly. Zack rolled his eyes as everyone else laughed.

“But seriously, I’ll give you guys free soft drinks and give you the alcohol at offer prices.” She replied as their faces lit up.

“I can’t wait for the bar to open. It’s going to be so cool!” Jimmy yelled.

“I just want to get opening night over and done with. I’m so nervous.” Maya replied.

“You’ll do great – you’ll have all of us lot there to support you.” Val reassured her and the others agreed.

“Thanks guys – but I just wish that Abi could be here from the start as well.” Maya smiled.

“When is she coming down anyway?” Brian asked.

“Hopefully next week. I spoke to her earlier and she said that Mike and Bridget have been interviewing today and have some more tomorrow, so they should have two new staff
starting by the weekend” she explained just as she felt her phone vibrate in her small purse.
She chuckled as she opened it to read the message.

“Talk of the devil and she always appears. Well text’s in this case.” Maya said as she replied to Abi’s message. Brian’s arms snaked around her waist as she put the phone back into her purse, pulling her closer to him as his head rested on her shoulder.

“Let’s go dance.” He said quietly against the soft skin of her neck before placing his lips against her pulse point as she subconsciously tilted her head to one side to give him more access.

“Lead the way.” she moaned softly, closing her eyes as the pleasure of his touch took her out of her thoughts.

Brian led her into the living room, where all the furniture had been moved back against the walls to give people room to dance. Brian arranged himself and Maya so that she was being held tightly against him; his hips grinding into her ass in time to the music; his hands firmly around her waist – hers holding onto his tightly. She had her head tilted so that it was hidden into the crook of Brian’s neck, breathing in his cologne, allowing Brian to take control of her body.

At that moment it felt like they were the only two people in the room. In the universe. Maya could have stayed like that forever. Safe in Brian’s arms. They fitted together so well, like it was where they were meant to be. She’d never been this happy before. Never felt like this about anyone before. She was in love – with someone who loved her.
.

“Do you want to come back to my flat?” Maya slurred from her sea on Brian’s lap on the sofa.

“Your flat?” Brian questioned lifting his head.

“Yeah, above the bar. Did I not tell you that bit?”

“You didn’t tell me anything about a flat – but yeah, come on let’s make a move.” Brian replied nudging her slowly off his lap.

“Bye sweetie, I’ll be over at about four on Friday to do your hair and make-up.” Gena called from Zack’s lap as they said their good-byes to everyone.

“Ok, thanks chick, for all your help.” Maya replied with a wink and a smile.

“I still can’t believe you’re really here – living in Huntington.” Brian said as they walked back to the bar.

“Neither can I, and I’ve known since Saturday!” Maya giggled.

“That’s another thing, I can’t believe you kept it a secret for an entire week! I’ve been on PCH almost every day.” He yelled.

“I know, I kept seeing you guys pass the bar” she replied as they stopped at the bar door.

Maya opened her front door with great difficulty as Brian ground his hips into her ass and nibbled on her earlobe, whispering seductively his plans for them once they were on the other side of the door. Once the door was shut behind them, Brian turned Maya in his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Removing his lips briefly from her neck, in a lustful voice he asked “Where’s your room?”
♠ ♠ ♠
=( not one of you commented on the last chapter.... and as a result I got a bit of writers block but only a little I'm currently on chapter 32.... woop
Are any of you going to cheer me up with comments today? I hope so.... lets see hey....