Status: Complete

For Reasons Unknown

Chapter 33

Maya opened up her ringing phone and answered it as she applied her lip gloss.

“Hey babe. Are you almost ready?” Brian asked

“Yeah. Are you outside?” she replied picking up her purse off her bed.

“We’re in the bar when you’re ready.” He replied.

“Ok, I’m on my way down.” She said hanging up, placing her phone in her purse and grabbing her keys off her dresser.

“Oh God help me.” Brian whispered as he watched Maya walk toward him and the rest of the group. Everyone turned to face her and Leana gave out a loud wolf-whistle causing Maya to blush deeply.

“Remind me to upstage you on your birthday.” Zack called out with a laugh from the middle of the group as Brian pulled Maya into his lap.

“Sorry honey but you’re on tour for my birthday.” Maya replied as Brian brushed her hair away from her face and kissed her cheek.

“So are you guys ready to go? I’m starving.” Johnny said as he placed his empty beer bottle down in front of him. Everyone nodded and began to stand up to leave.

“Happy Birthday Zacky!” everyone cheered raising their shots of Jack Daniels in the restaurant. They all drank their shots and went back to their general conversations as they waited for their food.

“So Maya, when exactly is your birthday? You said the guys were away for it.” Val asked from next to her.

“January 23rd.” Maya replied simply.

“We’re still going out for it though right?” Gena called from the other side of the table.

“Damn right we are. Just because these fuckers aren’t going to be in the country for it doesn’t mean us girls aren’t going to have fun celebrating.” Maya replied as the guys all looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

“Well we’ll be celebrating my birthday on the road without you guys!” Jimmy retorted.

“Don’t worry babe we will be too, and then mine three days later.” Leana said poking her tongue out at him.

“When will you guys be coming out to meet us anyway?” Brian asked. The girls looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

“Around the end of February probably, about half way through the tour?” Val questioned and all the girls nodded in agreement as the waiter brought over their food.

“Could we have another bottle of JD please?” Matt asked the waiter once everybody had their food in front of them. The waiter nodded and returned moments later with a full bottle of Jack Daniels, which got passed around for everyone to pour another shot for themselves.

They finished their meal and the bottle of JD and quickly made their way to Johnny’s bar where another bottle of Jack was ordered.

“Come on, we’re going to dance!” Lacey yelled grabbing hold of Maya’s arm and pulling her onto the dance floor where Val and Gena were already dancing. Leana soon joined them and the five of them danced together aware that the five guys were watching them from their booth.

“Let’s give them something to stare at.” Leana whispered into Maya’s ear as she wrapped her arms around her waist and began grinding their hips together in time to the music. As they continued to dance, Maya felt her cell vibe in her purse. As she slowed to take out her cell Leana moved around Maya and ran her hands down her body causing Maya to giggle.

“Let me guess. Brian?” Leana whispered into Maya’s ear as she read the message. Maya nodded.

“Yeah, he says he’s getting hard as fuck watching me dance with you.” She replied putting her phone back in her purse and running her hand up Leana’s leg.

“Typical man.” Leana replied running her hands over Maya’s body as the song came to an end and a slow song came on. Leana turned Maya around placing her hands on her hips. Maya followed suit and the pair moved closer to each other, resting their foreheads against each other looking into each other’s eyes, moving slowly to the music.

“How long before one of them breaks?” Leana giggled.

“Chorus. But which one will break first?” Maya replied also giggling. Their questions were soon answered as they were prised apart by a yelling man.

“No way, that’s enough, Maya Brian needs you!” Jimmy yelled pulling Leana away from her without even looking at her, just taking her place in Leana’s arms and beginning to grind his crotch into hers as their foreheads met. Maya giggled and turned and walked seductively over to Brian who was sat on his own in the booth as the other guys all danced with their girls.

Silently Maya straddled Brian and kissed him forcefully on the lips. Brian willingly allowed her tongue to enter his mouth and a battle for dominance began. Brian’s hands ran up her back, pulling her closer to him as Maya’s hands took hold of his thick black hair, tugging at it as the kiss intensified.

“This dress would make it so easy for us to fuck right here.” Brian whispered breathlessly tugging at the hem.

“Yeah all I’d have to do is slide myself down onto your hard cock....” Maya whispered back running her index finger down his chest.

Brian’s eyes were almost black with lust as a smirk appeared on his face.

“Babe, you scream too much to even think about having sex openly in public like this.” He said kissing down her jaw line to her neck, where he began to suck at the soft skin at the crook of her neck. Maya exhaled deeply and pushed herself off Brian.

“I need a drink.” She said quietly into his ear and walked off towards the bar, swaying her hips, knowing that Brian would be watching her.

Two Jacks and coke please.” She asked the bartender with a smile. As she waited for her drinks she looked around the bar singing quietly along to the song that was playing.

“Maya?” she turned quickly to face the man who’d said her name.

“Dan? Hey!” she yelled wrapping her arms around him.

“Miss?” the bartender called as he placed her drinks down on the bar.

“Oh, sorry, here.” She replied handing him the money.

“You know, I was stood there just then trying to figure out where I knew you from. I didn’t recognise you.” Dan said looking her up and down with a smile. “You look awesome.” Maya blushed.

“Thanks Dan. Who are you here with?” Maya asked as she felt her cell phone vibrate again in her purse. As he answered her she read the message. It was from Brian.

“Who’s that cocksucker?” Maya rolled her eyes and turned around to see him still sat at the booth with Val and Matt.

“Sorry Dan but I’m going to have to get back to Brian. I’ll see you Wednesday.” She said with an apologetic smile before picking up her drinks and walking back over to Brian who was frowning into his empty beer bottle.

“It was only Dan!” she said slamming his drink down in front of him and drinking half of hers straight down.

“He fancies you!” Brian mumbled picking up his drink.

“So? Thousands of women fucking fancy you! Do I get jealous and start sulking? Fuck if I did I’d never be happy!” she ranted. “Now you can either stay there and sulk or you can come and dance with me.” she said placing the empty glass down in front of him and turning, walking back through the crowd to the dance floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be so lovely! ;)
Oh and sorry if all those links were annoying but I was bored one night when I had writers block and created a few sets on Polyvore....
:)
Maya
Val
Gena
Leana
Lacey