Status: Complete

For Reasons Unknown

Chapter 34

Before Maya could reach the middle of the dance floor, where some of the other’s were dancing, she was promptly joined by Brian, wrapping his hands around her waist.

“Sorry.” He whispered into her ear as he pulled her closer to him, nuzzling his face into her neck.

“You can be an idiot sometimes.” She replied “But you’re also really sexy when you sulk.” She felt Brian laugh against her neck as they began to move in time to the music. As they danced some boys began to dance with a group of girls who’d been dancing together.

Some of the girls gladly welcomed the boys and danced with them, however one boy tried to go a bit further with his girl and she didn’t like it. She pushed him away from her and he stumbled backwards his drink going with him. He stumbled back knocking into Maya’s arm, his drink spilling out of his bottle, all over Maya’s cleavage. Maya shrieked as the cold beer ran down her chest.

“You stupid mother fucking prick!” Brian yelled as his arms pulled sharply from Maya’s waist and flew towards the young boy who looked petrified as Brian’s fist flew towards his face.

“Brian no, don’t!” Maya yelled pulling him back before his fist could connect with the boys face.

“It wasn’t his fault.” She said calmly, pulling him closer to him. He exhaled deeply as his forehead met hers. A playful grin spread across his face. Slowly his head lowered to the top of her chest where she gasped as she felt his tongue begin to lick the alcohol off her chest.

Maya closed her eyes as his tongue continued to lick down over her exposed skin, licking every last drop of spilled alcohol. Slowly his tongue made its way back up to her neck and to her earlobe.

“I need to fuck you now.” He whispered throatily before his lips crashed against hers, her hands reaching his hair and grabbing fistfuls. Brian pulled away and took hold of her hand and pulled her towards the door. Once outside he continued to lead her round to the side of Johnny’s Bar where they were out of sight from passersby.

Brian spun Maya around and pushed her roughly against the wall. She winced as her head hit the hard stone wall and gasped loudly as a memory from months back filled her vision. For a split second she was back in that alley way with Begg pushing her up against the wall. Subconsciously she placed her hands on Brian’s chest and slowly pushed him away from her as tears fell down her cheeks.

“Babe? What’s the matter?” he said pulling away from her fully.

“When you pushed me up against the wall, it was exactly like that night in the alley way.” she explained. Brian took a step towards her again and placed his hands gently on her face, wiping the tears away.

“Babe, I’m sorry.” He whispered as she shook her head.

“I’m not him.” he replied sullenly and Maya’s eyes snapped up to his.

“God, Brian. You are nothing like him, not one little bit. You’re a million times the man he could ever even wish to be.” Maya yelled quietly holding his face in her hands as she looked deeply into his eyes.

“Nothing.” She whispered kissing him deeply. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and his hands moved to her hips. Her hands ran up the back of his head, her fingers entangling themselves in his hair. As the kiss intensified her hands slipped down his body and began to fumble with his belt buckle. As she loosened it she felt Brian’s hand slip slowly up her thigh, taking the hem of her dress with it.

“Holy Fucking shit!” Maya yelled as she felt herself tighten around his throbbing shaft for a second time as her back continued to rub against the hard stone wall with every thrust.

“Oh. Maya. Fuck.” Brian growled as she felt him spill into her as she came all over him. With one last thrust he took hold of her face in his hands. “I fucking love you.” He whispered before kissing her forcefully.

“I love you too.” She replied breathlessly as they both smiled at each other.

“Come on, let’s go back in.” He said pulling out of her and doing up his pants.

“Where did you go?” Gena asked as they reached the booth. Before either of them could reply Jimmy yelled out,

“What the fuck are those scratches down your back?” Maya blushed.

“I’m guessing they’re from the wall outside, I just heard her scream his name when I was taking a piss.” Johnny yelled before anyone else could say anything. Maya became an even deeper shade of red as Brian pulled her so that she could hide her face in his chest.

“You just fucked outside?” Val asked wide eyed.

“Like you’ve never done it Valary?” Jimmy yelled pointing a finger at her and she poked out her tongue at him.

Brian sat down in the booth and pulled Maya into his lap, snaking his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder.

“Babe? Why can I feel something wet on my leg?” he asked in a whisper. Maya smiled and turned her head to whisper in his ear so that only he could hear her.

“That’s from your cum running down me.” Brian’s grip on her tightened and a smirk spread across her face. He lifted her up slightly and took his phone out of his pocket and dialled a number.

“I’m getting us a cab” he whispered harshly licking her neck as a woman answered on the other end of the phone.

Brian slammed his front door behind him and picked Maya up in his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he allowed her tongue to enter his mouth and entangle with his own. He began to walk them both towards the stairs and made it half way up before he stumbled and they both fell.

“Oh fuck.” Maya yelled as she landed against the hard surface.

“Shit are you ok?” Brian yelled, as Maya giggled. She nodded and cupped his face in her hands as she began to kiss him again.

“Just fuck me!” she giggled, bucking her hips as much as she could under Brian’s weight.

His hand quickly found its way to her thigh and he ran it up to the hem of her panties. He wound his fingers around the material, pressing them firmly against her clit, making her squirm under him.

His lips left hers and began to leave a trail of kisses down her exposed chest as his bound fingers continued to rub her. Maya’s hands worked on loosening his belt and once that was done she began to lower his pants and boxers, pushing them further down with her feet.

Just as Maya felt the tension build in the pit of her stomach she was distracted by a yapping noise followed by a rough tongue lick her face.

“Pinkly!” she yelled causing Brian to lift his head from where he was still kissing her chest.

“Pinkly go!” he growled, ripping the panties from Maya’s body.

“Shit dog, get out of here!” he yelled throwing the panties at him. Pinkly yapped again and began to sniff the purple material before taking it in his mouth and carrying it off downstairs somewhere.

“Looks like he likes the taste of you as well.” Brian chuckled before he kissed her as he manoeuvred himself so that he was placed in between her legs. She briefly felt his tip rub against her clit before he plunged his entire length into her and began thrusting, pushing her against the stairs with every movement. Maya gasped with each thrust, partly through the pain from her bare back rubbing roughly against the hard carpeted stairs, but mainly from the pleasure running through her body as each thrust brought her closer to the edge, the tension building.

“Oh Jesus fucking Christ Brian!” Maya screamed as she tightened around him.

“God Maya” Brian bellowed as Maya let out another loud moan as they climaxed together. Brian jolted inside her and collapsed onto of her.

“Ahh, I think I’m going to have to wear tops that cover my entire back for a couple of days.” Maya moaned quietly.

“Sorry babe, you just bring out the rough side of me.” Brian whispered as he pulled out of her, kissing her softly and picking her up and carrying her up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
As promised I finished a chapter on my laptop so I've updated for you guys! :)
I don't think I've thanked you guys in a while so here is a big THANK YOU HUG from me to you. You guys make it easier to continue writing and are a joy to write for.... :)