Status: Complete

For Reasons Unknown

Chapter 40

“Babe, seriously, how can one person have so much stuff?” Brian asked as he helped Maya packed her things into boxes as they got ready for her to move in with him.

“Says you who’s got an entire closet just for his hats!” Maya replied throwing one of her many stuffed animals at him.

“Hey, I’m making room in that closet for your hats remember!” he yelled, throwing the duck back at her.

“And for that I’ll be eternally grateful.” She mocked placing the duck into the large box in front of her which was currently the home for all her stuffed animals.

“And anyway, I got rid of a lot of my crap when I moved to Huntington, so there can’t be that much” Maya defended as she taped up and marked the box.

“But babe, how many times have you been shopping since you moved?” Brian argued as he continued to pack her shoes into another box.

“And think about all the crap I’ve already got over at your place.” Maya said. Since she had said yes to moving in with Brian he had started making room for her stuff and allocated draws and closet space for her and she’d started leaving various items at his house when she stayed over.
Brian smiled at her and climbed over a box to pull her into his arms.

“Babe, you could fill my home with as much crap as you like, as long as you’re there as well I couldn’t give a fuck.” He said kissing her fully on the lips. The kiss intensified and they stumbled backwards onto the bed. Brian ran his hand up her leg as she took hold of his hair and pulled him closer to her. His hand slowly inched up the underside of her shirt as one of her hands moved to his belt buckle.

“Maya, Abi gave us your keys to…. Oh for fuck’s sake you two, can’t you wait!” Zack’s voice yelled causing Brian and Maya to jump up from the bed in a fluster and for Brian to fall over one of the boxes that littered the bedroom floor.

“Were they fucking again?” Johnny said appearing at Zack’s side with a mouthful of what Maya assumed to be cookies.

“Trying to!” Brian growled straightening himself out and Maya blushed slightly.

“What were you saying Zacky?” she asked as she returned to packing.

“Oh, I said that Abi gave us your keys seeing that you didn’t answer your phone or your doorbell.” Zack explained.

“My phone? I didn’t hear it ring. Where is it?” Maya said looking around her room and checking her pockets.

Her eye’s then fell on the boxes in her room. “Shit no, please don’t tell me I’ve packed it! Ring it for me someone!” she yelled. Zack took out his cell and rang Maya’s number. They all stood silently as they listened for her ring tone.

“Hey, I’ve found it!” Johnny yelled from the living room. “It was on the sofa. On vibrate.” He said throwing it to her as she breathed a sigh of relief.

“Thank fuck for that. You would have made us search every box until we found it wouldn’t you?” Brian asked and Maya nodded with a smile just as her phone began to vibrate in her hand.

“Hey Jimmy, where you to?” she asked as she answered it.

“Ok I’ll get Johnny to buzz you in.” she replied closing her phone as Johnny turned to walk over to the front door to let Jimmy and Matt in.

“So what are you guys waiting for? There are plenty of boxes around here that need shifting!” Maya yelled cheerfully.

“Ok guys we’ll load up all our SUVs and all the stuff in Matt and Jimmy’s can be taken to the tip…” Brian half whispered, making sure it was loud enough for Maya to hear.

“Try it Haner!” she warned pointing a finger “Any of my stuff goes missing and I’ll have your balls on a stick!” she yelled.

Brian grabbed his crotch and frowned. “You wouldn’t dare. You like them too much!” he pouted.

“Ok then. Matt’s balls.” She said pointing at Matt as he walked into the room laughing.

“Guys, I think she means it so let’s make sure everything gets to Brian’s in one piece.” Matt yelled subconsciously holding his hand over his crotch.

“Ok so all the boxes have been brought in and placed in the right rooms so all you girls have to do is finish unpacking them.” Brian said walking into the bedroom where Maya and Leana were unpacking boxes.

“And what will you guys be doing while we finish?” Maya asked suspiciously.

“We are going out to get the food and beers for later.” Brian replied mockingly as he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her to him for a kiss.

“Maya Kinder I didn’t think you were the type!” Leana yelled. Both Brian and Maya looked up at her holding a set of metal handcuffs, a blindfold and a whip.

“Oh she is.” Brian replied suggestively.

“Always the quiet ones hey?” Leana chuckled throwing the set onto the bed.

“We won’t be long.” Brian said kissing Maya briefly on the lips before turning and walking back out of the room leaving Leana and Maya to continue to unpack.

Once they’d finished in the bedroom they joined the other girls downstairs.

“How’s it going girlies?” Maya asked walking into the living room.

“We are almost done.” Lacey said folding up an empty box up and taking in out to the trashcan in the back yard.

“Yeah, it’s just these last few things we need to find space for.” Gena said pointing to a few items on the counter.

“Cool, thanks guys. I think Brian’s got some beers in the fridge. I think we deserve them.” She replied walking to the fridge.

Just as the five girls collapsed on the sofas with a beer they heard a car pull up into the driveway and doors open and close followed by they guys voices and laughter as they walked from the escalade and in through the front door.

Each of them were either carrying a crate of alcohol or a bag of food for the barbecue they were having that evening to celebrate Maya moving in with Brian as well as her birthday as the guys were leaving to go on tour in just five days and would miss Maya’s birthday.

“How long have you girls finished?” Zack asked as they all filtered through the house.

“About two sips of beer.” Gena replied holding up her bottle to indicate that they hadn’t drunk much.

“You don’t mind me taking the beers do you?” Maya asked as Brian reappeared with a beer of his own, followed by the other guys.

“Babe, this is your house now, your beers. You don’t have to ask.” Brian chuckled as he squeezed himself in between Maya and Val and kissed her cheek before lifting her slightly to sit her on his lap.

“So what time do you want us back here later?” Jimmy asked.

“Let’s say 7ish?” Brian said and everyone nodded in agreement.

Maya was still finishing getting ready when she heard the doorbell ring. She would have been ready on time but after the other’s had left Brian had persuaded her that they needed to christen their sofa and their bed and their shower.

She heard the front door open followed by talking. She listened quietly and concluded that it was Matt and Val who’d arrived.

By the time she made it downstairs Zack, Gena, Johnny and Lacey had also arrived and everyone was sitting around a small fire in Brian’s back yard.

“Well it’s about time the guest of honour arrived.” Zack shouted as Maya walked over to them, sitting on the chair next to Brian.

“Fashionably late.” Maya replied as Brian’s hand reached across to take hold of hers.

“Me and Matt are going to start the barbecue in a minute.” Brian said just as the faint sound of the doorbell could be heard from inside the house.

“I’m guessing that will be Jimmy and Leana.” Brian said standing up and walking back into the house.

“Do you have to give me the details?” Brian yelled as he, Jimmy and Leana walked back out into the garden.

“Oh please! After what I helped unpack in your bedroom earlier!” Leana retorted pointing her finger at Maya who blushed as everyone’s eyes suddenly fell on her.

“And it wasn’t only the handcuffs it was the 30,000 ‘outfits’ “ she quoted the air as Maya blushed even more as Leana walked over to sit in the chair next to her.

“Maya! I didn’t think you were the type!” Gena said.

“That’s what I said. But believe me, from the amount of sexy lingerie and sex toys she has up there, she’s one kinky bitch.” Leana laughed and Maya couldn’t help but smile. Brian had brought out a side of her in the bedroom that she’d never imagined seeing. Her other boyfriends had been more conservative in the bedroom.

As the girls continued their conversations, the guys gathered around the barbecue and set about start cooking. Soon the air was filled with the smell of grilled meat as Brian and Matt took charge of the barbecue. Everyone else gathered around the fire talking about the tour.

“They’ll be in Germany when we fly out and they would have reached France by the time we’ve got to leave.” Val explained as they were talking about booking their flights.

“It’s going to be one hell of a long ass flight; Cali to Berlin.” Lacey pointed out.

“Yeah, we have a stop over in New York I think.” Gena continued.

“If I book the flights tomorrow to make sure we get the same one, will you be able to give me the money by the end of the week?” Val asked.

“Yeah sure, but you’ll have to remind me in the morning.” Maya said and the other girls nodded.

“Babe, I’m going to pay for your ticket.” Brian called across from the grill.

“There’s no need…” Maya began to protest as Brian walked across to her with a plate of food in his hands.

“I want to, as part of your birthday present.” Brian explained. Maya smiled back as she took a chicken wing off the plate.

“As long as you’re sure.” She replied.

“I want to.” He replied leaning across and biting the chicken wing in her hand.

“Thank you.”

A little while later and everyone was still sat outside. Well everybody apart from Brian who’d disappeared into the house for some unknown reason.

“Yes but now that I’ve moved out of the pub flat my pay goes up by almost double!” Maya explained. “So I’ll now be able to get the new Sportster 1200.” She said beaming at the thought of her first new bike.

“Does that mean you’re going to sell your Super Glide?” Matt asked raising an eyebrow.

“I might be, if I find the right buyer.” Maya replied as Brian reappeared in the seat next to her.

“Where’ve you been?” Maya asked eyeing up the small gift bag that he was holding in his lap.

“I went to get this.” He began holding up the bag with a smile. “Everyone else will get the chance to give you your birthday presents on your birthday, but I won’t, so I want to give you mine tonight.” He explained as he stood up to hand the present to her.

“Happy birthday baby.” He said kissing her softly on the lips.

Maya slowly opened the gift bag to reveal a neatly wrapped present, her smile growing. She tore the paper away; aware that everyone was watching her and a little red velvet box fell onto her lap.

“Oh my God Brian, it’s beautiful.” She exclaimed as she opened the box and took out the ring.

“The woman in the store told me that it’s your birthstone.” He said crouching down in front of her.

“It is, and it’s beautiful. Thank you.” She said crashing her lips against his. He steadied himself on her chair as she placed her hands against his cheeks, allowing her tongue to slips into his mouth briefly until she remembered where they were.

“I’m glad you like it. I just hope it fits.” Brian said taking the ring out of her hand and placing it on the middle finger of her right hand.

“Perfect.” She whispered kissing him quickly again before admiring it on her finger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeay! so because of the snow I've had plenty of time to write today so here's another update and I'm actually now only three or four chapters away from the end of this story. :) (leaving you with about 15 to read after this one)
Comments would be lovely from my beloved readers xoxo
Oh and for those of you are interested I forgot to put a pic of Leana's ring in the last chapter so I've put it here xox