Status: Complete

For Reasons Unknown

Chapter 41

Five days past by quickly; Far too quickly for Maya’s liking. In only a few hours they would be leaving to go to the airport. It was four in the morning and Maya couldn’t sleep. Brian had his arms wrapped tightly around her waist holding her close to him. Maya lay silently watching him sleeping peacefully with a smile on his face. She took in every small detail on his face that she could see as the dim morning light filtered through the thin drapes. She smiled as he let out a content sigh and leaned forward and placed her lips softly against his.

“I love you Brian Haner.” She said in a barely audible whisper as she moved her head back to her pillow and closed her eyes.

“I love you too Maya Kinder.” He whispered quietly back causing her to open her eyes in surprise. He had a smirk on his face as he opened one of his eyes.

“I thought you were sleeping.” Maya replied as his eye shut again.

“Not really. Can’t seam to get into a deep sleep tonight.” He whispered back. “How come you’re awake?”

“Same, I keep dozing off lightly. I guess I’m thinking about tomorrow.” She replied. Brian opened his eyes and brought one of his hands up to gently cup her face.

“I know I’m not looking forward to saying goodbye either.” He replied solemnly as he kissed her gently.

“But it’s going to be ok. We’re going to talk everyday on the phone and it’s only six weeks before you come out to join us and then another six weeks until we come back.” Brian reassured her as she nodded silently.

“I know, it’s just that I love you so much and I’ve never had to deal with being away from someone I love like you for so long.” Maya replied.

“Me neither.” Brian said simply as he kissed her temple.

“What about when you were with your ex?” Maya questioned, and Brian gently shook his head.

“I didn’t feel half as much for Michelle as I do for you. I don’t know what you’ve done to me?” he added with a chuckle. Maya looked into his eyes and smiled.

Brian’s smile turned into a smirk as his hand trailed down Maya’s side. “So seeing that we’re both awake…” he began kissing her briefly on the lips.

“How about we make up for future time away from each other.” He added as his hand ran up the underside of her tank top, kissing her again. This time as he went to pull away from the kiss Maya recaptured his lips with hers. Brian pulled her over so that she was led on top of him and quickly removed her tank top, discarding it to the floor. Brian then quickly rolled them back over so he was on top, parting her legs as he slipped in between them, taking hold of the waistband of her shorts and beginning to pull them down as they stared into each others eyes. The touch of Brian’s lips trailing kisses down her thigh was like magic to Maya. She closed her eyes as she subconsciously lifted her hips to his lips which were nearing the top of her leg.

A soft moan escaped her lips as his lips touched her opening, his tongue fluttering lightly in circles. She gasped loudly as he suddenly pushed his tongue roughly against her clit. Her hands shot to his head and grabbed a fistful of hair so that she could keep his head in place as his tongue continued to flicker against her. She could already feel him having an affect on her as heat surged through her body, accumulating in the pit of her stomach.

Loud moan after moan left Maya’s throat as Brian’s tongue worked wonders on her. She had been taken so far away from her thoughts that she didn’t notice that his tongue had been replaced by his finger until his lips were on her earlobe.

“You always taste so fucking good.” He whispered as she let out another moan as his fingers twisted inside her causing her to squirm. She let out a growl of displeasure as his fingers left her causing Brian to let out a small chuckle before he teasingly rubbed his tip against her clit making Maya growl again.

“Stop fucking teasing!” she growled breathlessly through another moan. The moan progressed into a loud scream of pleasure as Brian thrust himself deeply into her and began to pump quickly into her.

“FU-CK BRI-AN” Maya screamed loudly as she squirmed in pleasure underneath him as he called out her name just as loudly as their orgasms hit. They were both breathless as Brian kissed her collarbone before collapsing quietly beside her, pulling her closer to him, nuzzling his nose into her neck, placing soft kisses against it.

They were still in that position when they were disturbed from their sleep a few hours later by their cell phones ringing. They both groaned loudly as they both reached across to their bedside tables to get their ringing phones.

“Hello?” they both asked.

“Oh so you are alive!” Gena’s voice yelled into Maya’s ear.

“Huh?” Maya grumbled sitting up and pulling the sheet around her.

“We were beginning to think that you were hiding to avoid Brian leaving.” She said as Maya watched Brian jump out of bed and stare over at the clock on the wall. Her eyes followed Brian’s and widened as she saw that it was five to 11.

“Shit, is that really the time?” she yelled.

“Yes, now hurry up and get your arses down here or the guys will miss their flights,” Gena yelled back before hanging up as Maya jumped out of bed and grabbed some underwear from the draw.

“They’re outside waiting, but I’m going to have to have a shower or I’m not going to get the chance to until we arrive in Finland.” Brian explained disappearing into his adjoining bathroom.

“Are you joining?” he yelled back turning on the water. Maya didn’t need asking twice. She didn’t care if they were running late she couldn’t say no to a shower with Brian. This would be the last chance for six weeks.

She gasped loudly as Brian wasted no time and crashed his lips against hers as he thrust himself into her within seconds of her joining him in the shower.

“About time dude!” Matt yelled as Brian walked out to the two extra SUVs waiting outside his house, carrying two cases. They had decided that Matt, Zack and Brian would drive to the airport so that there was room for all of them and their luggage.

“Sorry, we didn’t sleep that…”

“Save us the details, just get your arses in gear or we’ll miss the flight.” Johnny yelled from somewhere inside Matt’s SUV.

Johnny and Lacey jumped into Matt’s SUV and the Berry brothers jumped into Zack’s leaving Jimmy and Leana to ride with Brian, Maya and Pinkly.

“The first tour is always the worst.” Leana said seeing the look on Maya’s face as they walked through the terminal towards the gate they were boarding from. Maya looked up at her with a weak smile. She appreciated Leana’s words but it didn’t make it easier. She also wasn’t encouraged by the look on Val’s face. She’d been watching them go on tours for years and by the look on her face she didn’t find it any easier saying good-bye.

Brian pulled Maya into him as their flight was called and silent tears began to fall down her cheek onto his shirt.

“You’ll be flying out to join us before you know it.” He whispered as he ran his hands soothingly up and down her back. She nodded against his chest inhaling deeply, taking in his scent.

“I’ll call you as soon as I land in New York and everyday once we get to Europe.” He said lifting her head off his chest so that he could see her face.

“I love you.” He whispered before catching her lips in a breathtaking kiss.

“I love you too.” She replied as they pulled apart.

“Dude, we have to go.” Zack said placing a hand on Brian’s shoulder. Maya’s gazed dropped and looked around to see that all the other passengers had boarded the flight and to their right Jimmy and Leana were enjoying one last kiss as Matt attempted to get Jimmy onto the flight. Brian nodded at Zack and placed one last kiss on Maya’s lips, lingering there for as long as he could get away with. He then turned and walked towards the gate, still holding onto Maya’s hand. As he showed the flight attendant his boarding pass her turned and kissed her quickly.

“Love you” he mouthed as he walked backwards into the tunnel followed by Zack and Jimmy who were also turning to say their last second good-byes to Gena and Leana.

“Love you too.” She mouthed back as silent tears rolled freely down her cheeks. And then they were out of sight and the attendant was shutting the door. Maya jumped as she felt someone place their hand around her shoulder. She turned to see Lacey with tears down her cheeks and pulled her into a hug. They were then quickly joined by the other three girls, all of whom had tears falling down their faces.

They hugged each other for a moment or two before they broke away and walked back through the terminal hand in hand.

“Let’s go hang out at the bar for a while.” Val suggested as they got to the parking lot. Everyone looked between everyone else and nodded.

“Last one in buys the first round.” Gena yelled jumping into Zack’s SUV and starting the engine.

Everyone else quickly jumped into an SUV and began their fast drive to the bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another update for you guys! I've actually started writing the last bit of the story, that will be at least two chapters long maybe more depending on how long it gets! My only problem at the moment is a little bit of writers block. I know where the chapters will be going it's just finding the right words....
Anyway comments on this chapter may mean another update tomorrow :)