Status: Complete

For Reasons Unknown

Chapter 42

Maya stirred quietly as she was disturbed from her sleep by the faint sound of her cell phone ringing. She opened her eyes and looked around the dimly lit room, her eyes searching for the alarm clock, her ears searing for her cell. Her eyes landed on the alarm clock on the bedside table. It read 7:25. She cursed whoever it was ringing her this early in the morning. And on her birthday! Before she could locate her phone the ringing stopped.

She gave a disgruntled muttered as she collapsed back against her pillow and closed her eyes. Whoever it was would ring again if it was important.

She snuggled back into her duvet, wrapping it around her she sighed contently before snapping her eyes open wide as the ringing started again. This time she was awake enough to recognise the ringing as Brian’s ring tone. She stretched her hand out underneath the pillow on Brian’s side of the bed, and touched the cold casing of her phone. Without looking at the screen she flipped it open and placed it against her ear.

From the other end of the line she was deafened by the guys singing happy birthday to her. When they finished she finally heard Brian’s voice.

“Happy birthday babe.” He cheered as she heard the guys cheer in the background.

“Thanks.” She said quietly through a stifled yawn.

“Did I wake you?” He asked sounding a little shocked.

“Babe you do realise that it’s only half 7 in the morning.” She asked with a smile.

“Oh babe I’m sorry, I didn’t think.”

“That’s ok. Where are you anyway?”

“We’re in Copenhagen tonight.” He replied. “I wish I was with you though, waking up next to you on your birthday.” He added.

“Mmm, yeah, hot birthday sex.” She whispered seductively.

She heard Brian give a stifled cough on the other side of the receiver.

“Brian. Do you remember that purple silk outfit you got me for Christmas?” she whispered, slowly running her hand down her body to the waist band of her shorts.

“Mmmhmm.” Brian murmured down the phone.

“Remember the way you took it off me?” she asked.

“Babe hold on a second.” Brian said. Maya heard movement on the other end of the phone.

“Sorry I had to get away from the guys, but yeah I remember how I took it off you. Slowly. With my teeth.”

“I wish you were here taking it off me again.” She whispered.

“Me too. I would take it off with my teeth again; I would kiss my way down your body as I pumped my fingers in and out of you, twisting and curling inside of you, making you squirm underneath me as you moan my name.” he said quietly.

“What else would you do to me?” Maya groaned heavily down the phone as she rubbed herself.

“I’d kiss every inch of you. Your beautiful breasts, slowly licking your nipples; down your toned, tanned stomach, to your thighs.” He stopped as he heard her moan loudly.

“I’d then move to your clit; lick you; swirl my tongue over you clit and your opening; enjoying the taste of you; sweet like candy.” He whispered as she let out another moan.

“You’d scream my name as you tightened around my fingers, spilling your juices over me. Then I’d kiss my way back up your body. Slowly, paying attention to every last bit of you as my fingers continued to work you, making you moan louder.”

“Oh God Brian.” Maya moaned loudly as she writhed around in the bed.

“What do you want me to do baby?” Brian asked seductively.

“I want your big hard cock in my wet pussy” she moaned loudly.

“I want you to pump into me. Faster and harder.” She moaned, breathing deeply.

“I’d flip us over so that you’re riding me. Bouncing up and down as I rubbed your clit; gripping onto your hips tight enough to leave bruises as I slam you up and down onto my cock.” Brian growled breathlessly.

“Fuck Brian.” Maya yelled as she gripped onto the bed sheets as she came over her fingers.

She heard Brian moan loudly on the other end of the phone signifying that he’d also come.

“God Maya, why haven’t we done that before?” he asked breathlessly.

“I don’t know, but we’re going to be doing it again.” Maya whispered.

The two were quiet for a moment or two as they allowed themselves to catch their breath.

“So what’ve you got planned for the rest of the day?” Brian asked breaking the silence.

After finishing her phone call with Brian Maya had drifted back off to sleep for an hour or so, and again it was her cell phone that had woken her. She flipped it open to see that she had quiet a few messages already, all wishing her a happy birthday. There was also one from her dad saying that they would be over around lunch time to take her out for the day.

Smiling Maya got up and took a shower before getting dressed and going downstairs where she was greeted by Pinkly. She fed him and made herself a coffee which she took into the back yard to drink while Pinkly ran around chasing things.

She heard the doorbell ring faintly from inside the house and got up, taking her empty coffee mug in with her. She opened the door to be greeted by her dad, step mom and sister and her half brother singing happy birthday to her. Maya smiled broadly as she waited for them to finish.

“Happy birthday sweetie.” Her dad said stepping through the doorway to give her a hug.

“Hey dad.” She said returning the hug.

“Happy Birthday Maya.” Charlotte smiled as Maya turned to her to give her a hug.

“Thanks” she replied. She pulled out of the hug and turned to her siblings.

“Nice fucking house.” Becky said nodding her head as she looked around the living room.

“Language lady!” Charlotte warned and Becky rolled her eyes.

“H’ppy Birday Maya!” the loud voice of Gavin yelled from in front of her. She looked down at her five-year-old half brother who was beaming up at her.

“Gavel-a!” She yelled back reaching to pick him up in her arms.

“Jee Whizz, You’re getting big! What are the feeding you?” she said adjusting him in her arms to take his weight.

“Bisgetti and vetables.” He replied smiling, showing off a few gaps in his teeth.

“Is this the Rev’s house?” he asked as Pinkly came running in from the kitchen and started to jump up at the guests.

“No Gav, this is Brian’s house.” She explained as he frowned in confusion.

“Who’s Brian?”

“My boyfriend” she began but Gavin shook his head.

“No, your boyfriend is Synyster Gates.” He said, Maya laughed.

“Yeah, his real name is Brian, like The Rev’s real name is Jimmy.” She explained. He looked confused for a second or two before smiling and nodding. She put Gavin down and Pinkly quickly drew his attention to him, jumping up at him playfully.

“Pinkly, come here.” Maya commanded and he immediately turned for Maya to pick him up.

“Calm down.” She said as the dog leaned across and licked her nose.

“So are you ready? We’re going out to lunch and then do something fun as a family. Oh and we thought we could stop by the bar so these guys can see it.” Her dad explained as Becky wandered around the living room.

“Yeah, that sounds good, let me just lock the back door and make sure Pinkly has water and food and I’ll be with you.” She replied walking off towards the kitchen.

Maya and her family went to Express Pizza and Pasta for their lunch where Gavin devoured an entire plate of spaghetti and meatballs.

“He’ll eat pasta until it comes out of his ears.” Charlotte mused as Maya watched in awe as picked up the last strand of spaghetti with his fingers and lowered in into his open mouth before licking his lips.

“I really don’t know how he’s not the size of a house, the amount he eats.” Charlotte added as her son smiled up at her with his big blue eyes sparkling.

“It’s because he’s constantly on the go.” Kieran laughed.

“Just like his big sister.” He added turning to face Maya with a smile.

“Can we give her the present now?” Gavin asked his mom excitedly.

“Yeah of course. Becky take him out to the car to get it.” Charlotte asked as Gavin jumped of his chair and ran to the door, Becky following quickly behind him.

“Present?” Maya questioned.

“Well it is your birthday.” Kieran said with a smile.

“But you took me shopping before Christmas” Maya said puzzled.

“But that was from me and Charlotte, this one is from the kids.” He explained as Gavin and Becky reappeared, Gavin carrying a purple gift bag with ribbon tied around the top.

“Her you go.” He said giving it to Maya with a large smile on his face.

“Thank you Gav, and you Becky.” She said as she began to open the bag.

Maya unwrapped the box to reveal a necklace and smiled as she took it out of the box.

“Oh, you two it’s beautiful. Thank you.” She said removing the necklace she had on and replacing it with the new one.

“And the other one.” Gavin called out pointing back to the bag. Maya took out the second parcel and unwrapped a bottle of ghost perfume.

“Thank you guys.” She replied smiling.

“Right, so what are we doing for the rest of the day?” Kieran asked.

“How about bowling?” Maya suggested with a smile. Her and her dad always used to go bowling together and she hadn’t been in ages.

“That sounds like a plan.” Kieran replied signalling the waitress over for the bill.

“Us two oldies against you three young guns.” He challenged.

“Hey, you, less of the old.” Charlotte laughed.

“STRIKE!” Gavin yelled as all ten pins fell.

“Well done Gavel-a” Maya cheered picking up her brother and swinging him around.

“Did we win yet?” he asked as she put him down.

“Not yet, Dad has to have a go. He’s got to get all ten to win.” She explained as their dad stepped forward to take his shot.

Gavin, Becky and Maya all jumped in the air and cheered as their dad only managed to knock over six pins.

“We winned!” Gavin cheered jumping up and down.

“Right, I think the deal was losers by ice-cream.” Maya said turning to face her dad.

“Yes I know, come on then.” Kieran said turning to go change his shoes.

Maya spent the rest of the day with her family, until it was time for them to leave as they had an early morning flight home the next day. After they left Maya got ready for her night out with the girls. They were spending the early part of the night at the Talisman so that Abi could join in the celebrations.
♠ ♠ ♠
He he.... Hope you guys enjoyed the phone sex - I've never written a sex scene like that before....
Oh and I based Gavin on one of the kids I look after - he's one of the most awesome kids I've ever met - he's wicked and makes my working day worth while :)
Anyway comments.....
I'm slowly getting the last chapters written and as soon as I've finished I'm going to go back to the next story I'm going to post and get it started again....