Status: Complete

For Reasons Unknown

Chapter 45

“Just think, this time tomorrow they’ll be home.” Gena reassured the other girls as they all huddled under duvets on Matt and Val’s sofas.

“Yeah and I’m fucking working tomorrow night!” Maya moaned, pouting her bottom lip and folding her arms across her chest.

“Ah Babe, but you’ll have all afternoon to have mad passionate dirty sex with Brian.” Leana said rubbing her arm supportively.

“Where as Val is going to be too fat to have sex with Matt.” Lacey laughed as Val settled down with her third bowl of ice cream in half an hour.

“What? I think I’m just making up for throwing up everything I’ve put in my mouth for the past week.” She said through a mouthful.

“Um Val, honey, have you thought about doing a pregnancy test?” Leana asked.

“No, I’m on the pill!” Val retorted as she put another spoonful of ice-cream into her mouth.

“Um, honey so was Abi’s mother when she caught with Jennie. All you’ve got to do is forget to take one and that’s it!” Maya explained.

“I didn’t forget. But I did get confused when we flew out to meet the guys.” Val said slowly, a spoonful of ice cream stopped in mid air between the bowl and her mouth.

“Right, I’m going to the store to get you a tester kit.” Gena said getting up from the sofa and grabbing her keys.

“No need, I’ve still got one upstairs from a few months back when I thought I was.” Val said still in a kind of daze as she got up and placed her half eaten bowl of ice cream down on the coffee table and made her way up stairs.

Slowly and silently everyone followed. As Val disappeared into the bathroom the other four girls sat on the floor outside the door and waited.

Five minutes later the bathroom door slowly opened. “Now all we have to do is wait.” Val said quietly as she sat down next to Gena who placed a supportive arm around her shoulder.

It was the slowest two minutes anyone had ever experienced as they all sat in silence glancing at their watches every ten seconds.

“Ok, it’s time sweetie.” Leana said with a warm smile. Val slowly stood up and walked back into the bathroom. She slowly picked up the stick and turned back to face the other girls who’d gathered in the doorway.

“I’m pregnant.” She said simply, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips as a small sparkle of happiness flashed in her eyes.

“Oh my god I’m pregnant.” She said louder, this time a full smile appearing on her face.

“You’re happy?” Lacey asked as the girls stepped forward to hug her.

“I wasn’t sure how I felt until I saw that result. But now…yeah now I’m happy. I’m going to have a baby.” She said beaming with joy.

“What do you think Matt will say?” Maya asked as they wandered back down stairs.

“I don’t know. We’ve talked about having a family in the future but not until after we were married.” Val replied.

“He’s going to be stoked!” Gena cheered as they settled back down on the sofa.

“Yeah, he’ll be over the moon” Lacey added.

“I hope so.” Val replied subconsciously rubbing her hand over her stomach.

“Babe, of course he will be. You know what he’s like. He loves kids.” Leana said.

“Yeah I know. I just want him home know so I can tell him.” Val smiled still running her hand over her stomach.

***

Maya was just putting on her shoes when she heard a noise coming from downstairs. She’d been getting ready to go to the airport to pick up the guys. She stopped and listened for a second as she heard Pinkly yap excitedly indicating that whoever had just let themselves into the house was someone he knew. Probably Lacey. She was coming to the airport with her.

She stood up and made her way to the door, where upon opening it she heard footsteps making their way up the stairs. Maya frowned to her self. They sounded too heavy to be Lacey. She slowly made her way towards the top of the landing when she stopped abruptly at the sight of who was making his way up towards her. A smile grew widely across her face as Brian slowly made his way towards her, with just his boxers on.

“What are you doing here? Where’s your clothes?” Maya asked.

“Got and earlier flight. Stripped coming up the stairs to save time” He replied simply as he picked her up in his arms, his eyes dark with lust, carrying her back into their room, his lips fused against hers. He lay her down on the bed and climbed on top of her, undoing her belt buckle as she ripped off his boxers. He quickly removed her jeans and boy shorts in one movement and plunged his hard length deep into her causing her to scream out his name in pleasure. He quickly began to grind his hips into hers making her moan loudly as he kissed her neck.

“Brian” she moaned deeply as she closed her eyes, her head thrust back into the pillow as he slammed himself faster and harder into her. His cold, rough hand ran up the underside of her shirt, lifting up her bra to gently squeeze her breast.

“Fuck.” She screamed as she tightened around him, spilling her juices over his cock, pulling at his hair, causing him to bite down hard on her shoulder.

“Ahh, fuck!” she yelled through the pain, bucking her hips to his.

“Maya!” Brian bellowed loudly with a shudder as he came deep inside her.

“Welcome home.” Maya whispered with a giggle as she pressed her lips to his. Brian slowly rolled off her and wrapped his leg over hers, pulling her close to him.

“It’s so nice to be back.” He replied, nuzzling her neck with his nose, allowing his soft lips to brush over her skin.

“It’s nice to have you back. I’ve missed you.” she replied as he lifted his head to kiss her on the lips.

“Missed you too.” he said kissing her again.

“I love you.” he added giving her another soft brief kiss.

“Love you too.” she replied kissing him again, pushing herself gently over so that she was straddling him. Keeping her eyes fixed on his she slowly raised her top up over her head before slowly unclasping her bra. Brian’s hand quickly ran up the sides of her body and grabbed hold of the straps, pulling them slowly down her arms and flinging the bra through the air. As Maya began to grind her hips against his, Brian began to massage her breasts gently. As she continued to make circles with her hips she raised herself slightly, taking his hard shaft in her hands and sliding slowly down onto it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've finally finished this story! It feels like I've been writing it forever! Now all I've got to do is finish posting it on here! The more comments I get the quicker I'll update! :)
Also, for any of you who read my one shot "Not up to me, Not up to you." I've had an idea of how I can extend it into a story so that's what I'm going to do... It's not going to be as long as this one but I'm going to be working on it over the next couple of weeks seeing that I've already got 12 chapters of my next story written :)
Anyway comments would make me so happy :)