Falling hurts, so why does everyone do it

The Tree House

I walked into my house, still really pissed off about the sight of my now-ex-boyfriend on top of that slut. I heard some giggling from the living room, so I walked in to see who it was.

It was my mom, and some guy sucking on her neck. I have one word. EWWWWWWWWWW!!! God I hate that. It is 6:00 o’clock and my mom is on the couch making out. Can anyone stop thinking about sex for just 2 minutes! I wanted to scream, but I don’t.

My mom pushed this mystery man away real fast. “Oh Hey…this is…this is…Sean.” He shot my mom a look. “No that’s not it.” I’m guessing his name is not Sean. I could smell the beer on her breath. I bet she meet him at a bar.

“I’m Steven. Nice to meet you. Are you Flo’s roommate?” he stood up, and stretched out his hand for me to shake. But I didn’t.

“Umm…Leah I though you were going to Tony’s house?” It’s weird, my mom always calls me pet names, like baby, or sweetheart. I get the hint. She didn’t tell him she had a daughter. “Well MOM.” That got mystery man’s attention. Ha!

If a look could kill, I would have been dead in 2 seconds flat. “I walked in on Tony, sucking Ann’s face, like…well…like you two were about 3 seconds ago.”

“Um…I think I should go now, I see that you two have…stuff to work out.” “No, Tom it’s ok, I’m about to go anyways.” I said to him. He looked at my mom, then back to me. “My name’s not Tom, it’s Steven.” See by the time I remember his name he will be gone, so I just call all the guys my mom brings home Tom.

“It’s was nice meeting you Tom, well I would say I hope to see you again, but that would be like hoping for cats to start flying. Mom bye. I‘ll be back later, maybe.” I yelled walking out the door.

Most moms would care where their 17 years old daughters go, but most moms are not making out the couch with some guy she doesn’t even know a 6 o’clock either. You would think it’s so cool how I do whatever I want. NO it sucks. She makes me feel like she doesn’t care. Maybe she doesn’t, but who will ever know.

Okay enough about my mom. Zoe is my best friend. When I was 4 my dad split, so my mom would move us around a lot. I was in and out of 9 schools in two years. When I was 7 my mom moved us here.

Zoe lived about 6 houses down. When we first moved here I was sitting on the front porch, while my mom was flirting with one of the movers.

Zoe came up one her little pink Barbie bike. She was in a yellow shirt, light blue jeans, and a big smile. She dropped her pink bike on the curb, and ran up to me. “Hi I’m Zoey, but everyone in the WORLD calls me Zoe. Do you want to be my best friend?” Her eyes were filled with so much joy.

Zoe, has bright green eyes, and long, wavy, blond hair, but never call her stupid. She is one of the smartest girls I know, and she would kick you ass.

“I guess so. I’m Leah.” She ran up to me, and gave me a hug. “Well how old are you? I‘m 7!” “I’m 7 too!” I gave her a hug.

Well that’s how we met, and we have been best friend ever since. I remember when I was 10 my mom had a boyfriend named Jake. When he left my mom went crazy, and she wanted to move. Thank god, Zoe’s mom Kim talked her into staying.

I ran up the driveway, and knocked on the door. I stood there for about 5 minutes. So I just gave up. I ran to the are secret spot, the tree house. You run down the street, turn left onto a dirt road, then take a right behind the trees.

We built the tree house when we were 11. It was a very good tree house for three 11 year olds. I was 3 stories tall. It was awesome. It was are way of getting away. We all had are reasons. It was just me, Zoe, and Kyler. Sorry I didn’t tell you about him sooner.

Kyler was are other best friend. He was the kid nobody liked, but I was madly in love with him. He had big round glasses, and he was kind of chubby, but he was the sweetest guy I ever met. He had to move into his dad’s house in New York, when we were 12, because his mom died. Tears started feeling my eyes, but I blinked them away. I don’t cry.

Back to the tree house. You would never find it. Because the tree house is on Zoe’s grandma’s private property. There is only 4 people who know about the tree house. That is me, Zoe, Grandma Jen, and Kyler.

I came upon the tree house. I could hear a noise. Who is that. I looked in the window to see who it was. All I could see was somebody sleeping on the couch. Oh God!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi!!! I'm Minnie. Hey I would love to hear what you think. so MSG me or Rate Please. Well Bye.